Switch-15

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Put it inside the player. Tiffany call your sister. I have to talk to her she’s giving me headaches again.” Mr. Im commanded so the man complied so did Tiffany. She excused herself and called Yoona but it would always be directed to voicemail. She went to the living where Mr. Im was sitting on one of the couch after her failed attempt on contacting her sister.

 

She was about to speak when the video played and catches everyone’s attention. A man perhaps the leader since two men were standing behind him with guns spokes. Mr. Im gritted his teeth and his hands were balled into fists upon recognizing the man on the video.

 

“Greetings General… oh, ex-General Im.” The man greeted with an evil smirk plastered on his face. Tiffany who’s oblivious of the man’s connection to her father just kept her gazed on the television screen.

 

“You see, I’ve wanted to do this thing and finally the opportunity seeks me.” The man continued while playing on his gun.

 

“Do you recognize this beautiful lady? Oh, my bad… I forgot, you never gave your attention to your family that’s the reason why your wife left you.” He moved the camera and focused to the doe-eyed lady whose mouth was covered with duct tape. She was protesting on her seat but no to avail because she was tied securely. He patted her cheeks slowly for a couple of times then little by little it became a slapped, a hard one that leaves a red marks on her pale skin. He went behind Yoona and grabbed her hair wearing his annoying smirk.

 

“If you wanted to see her alive bring me 10 billion USD at exactly 7 PM tonight or this beautiful girl of yours would be found dead floating on the river. That would be not nice for her right? One more thing, if you’re trying to fool me by giving me the money with backups that won’t be necessary I’m sure you won’t get out alive if that happens. I’ll send you the address. Goodbye ex-General.” The video was stopped.

 

It was as if the cue for Tiffany to finally synced in her mind the information. The sight of her sister being abused by an unknown man was simply unbearable for her to see. She got down on her knees while her tears kept falling down on her cheeks.

 

“S-Sir please… save my sister. She maybe a headache to you but please don’t let them do that to her. Please Sir.” Tiffany’s pleading was not heard by Mr. Im. He was still on his spot contemplating for his possible solution for their problem.

 

“Sir… please, money can be found but Yoona’s life is not some toy. Please save her.” She pleaded once again.

 

 

                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter