Switch-13

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Twelve…

Jessica woke up feeling so alive she had a very nice sleep. Of course, her nurse slept beside her. Speaking of, where could that deer gone? Jessica hurriedly scanned her room but she cannot find Yoona. She went to her bathroom but none, to Krystal’s room thinking maybe the latter seduce her crush but nope not even her scent greeted her. She almost gave up but then she heard faint voices coming from the kitchen so checked it to confirm if her guess was right. There, she saw her mother and Yoona cooking happily for their breakfast. She leaned on the door and smiled genuinely.

“Hayy~ relationship goal.” She mumbled and sighed while looking at Yoona admiringly.  

“Oh my gosh Unnie, there’s a blood coming from your nose!” Krystal exclaimed and laughed hysterically when Jessica was fooled, wiping her so called invisible blood.

“Yah! Mood wrecker! Evil sister!” Jessica’s yell echoed inside the entire house. Krystal ran away when Jessica motioned to throw her slippers at her. But she cannot attempt to throw the slippers simply because Krystal hid herself at Yoona’s back.

‘Clever. But you’re still going to get it from me Soojung.’

“Girls, stop it. Why don’t you two prepare the table while Yoona and I will finish the dishes?” Mrs. Jung suggested that sounds like a command.

“No! Let Jessica-Unnie do it by herself. She didn’t do anything yesterday so she has to make it up today.” Krystal said childishly while back-hugging Yoona much to Jessica’s jealousy.

“You smell so nice Unnie.” Krystal added while inhaling Yoona’s scent even more. Yoona could only scratched her nape being in an awkward position.

“Soojung aren’t you taking too much advantage of Yoona?” Jessica stated while glaring at her sister who only stuck her tongue out teasing her even more.

“Honey, can I borrow Yoona first?” Mr. Jung appeared asking for his wife’s approval.

“Why? We are almost done here.” Mrs. Jung stopped what she was doing for awhile to face her husband.

“I just have to talk to her. In PRIVATE.” Mr. Jung replied then he eyed his daughters while uttering his last statement which turned out to be intended for them. He knows his daughters too well they might want to eavesdrop over their conversation. And it is seriously a no-no especially for Jessica.

“Okay. Krystal, let Yoona go.” Mrs. Jung shrugged before she commanded and Krystal hesitantly let go. Yoona bowed to them before she followed Mr. Jung outside.

 

                                                                                            >>>>>>>>>>>>

Day Thirteen…

Jessica crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter