Switch-9

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of convincing, Yoona was skipping happily with Jessica on her side who was amused of the sudden change of behavior. The cold Im Yoona who was feared generally by the students on their school was now in front of Jessica being dork yet never failed to be endearing on her eyes.

‘I bet they’ll all gonna kill me when they knew about this.’  

The two arrived at Jung’s residence Jessica opened their small gate and led the way inside. The doe-eyed lady was busy checking the place. Indeed Jessica was right their house differs from her house in terms of size. Yoona felt totally different. Back at their house or mansion as what others called it once she stepped inside she was like being suffocated though it was huge she never did once felt like it was home at least when her mother left them but stepping inside her ‘friend’s house for the first time she felt like she was at home. Weird as it may sound but that was she felt like.

“Umma, Appa, I’m home!” Jessica’s voice echoed around the house not long after a couple made their way towards them to greet them.

“Omo! Who’s this good looking lady with you honey?” Mrs. Jung asked her daughter sending a secret teasing smile eyeing Yoona.

“Umma!” Jessica was quick to save Yoona from her mother’s stare that made her awkward. Jessica never missed to send a playful glare to her mother. “Yoona, they’re my parents. Umma and Appa meet Im Yoona.” She introduced one another.

“Nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Jung.” Yoona said politely and bowed at them in respect.

“Im… Im… you’re an Im?” Mr. Jung was seeing similarities between this Yoona girl in front of them and a well-known person but he have to confirm. When Yoona nodded without hesitation he asked once again, “How are you related to ex-General Im?”

Quite hesitant to answer, Yoona must say she hates to admit it but she doesn’t want to lie. “He’s my father Mr. Jung.” She mentally scoffed after hearing herself uttering those words. My and father closed to each other simply unpleasant to hear for her now.

“Oh my goodness! Welcome to our humble house Ms. Im.” Mr. Jung ushered Yoona to sit immediately. Jessica was stifling her laughter at the corner watching her father panicking out of a sudden she too felt the same but she hid it to herself. Instead of worrying that Yoona might not feel comfortable she looked into the brighter side.

“Mr. Jung, can I ask for a favor? Can you just call me Yoona?” Yoona asked while rubbing her nape. Mr. Jung looked at his wife’s eyes trying to communicate then to Yoona before he nodded.

“I’ll just go get our dinner prepared just feel at home Yoona.” Mrs. Jung said after they fell for a complete silence everyone agreed without hesitation so she went to the kitchen to continue cooking.

“Uhm… Yoona, I’ll just change first.” Jessica uttered while Yoona nodded. Yoona and Mr. Jung were left at the living room they were awkward at first but soon they felt comfortable.

Jessica’s younger sister arrived a little surprised at the sudden visit of her sister’s prince on her own written once upon a time story that who knows if it is going to be like those Disney stories with happy endings happily talking with their father. She rushed to her room to change she has to interrogate her sister later.

 

                

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter