[YoonFany]Yoona's having a bad, bad day!

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                   

 

 

Did you ever experience that moment when you thought heaven and earth were united against you? That moment when you realized, are you the only one having that worst day… almost every day?

 

Well, my friend, you’re not the only one.

 

I’m Yoona and I have my own version of the movie ‘Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!’  

 

The moment I first went to school with a lipstick on I’ve got a kissed on my right cheek from one of my classmate slash admirer and an unexpected slapped on my left cheek from my very own girlfriend. Yep, you read it right I’m gay so deal with it. But before that let us go back to the day before that unfortunate day of my life happened. Well, technically it was always been an unfortunate day for me.

 

Flashback…

 

It was the night before my birthday I was waiting for the clock to turn 12 while waiting I went outside to the small garden my mom owned. I looked up to the sky and the first thing I saw was a shooting star, there’s nothing wrong if I wish right? So, I wished.

 

I wish for my family to experience how it isn’t cool to live everyday with bad luck around.

 

I know, I might sound selfish but I’m desperate. I’m tired living each day around my family whose members were all achievers except ‘me’.  

 

Let’s start with the head of the family, my Dad, although he was the house husband for awhile now but earlier he got a call from a company for a job interview. He’s an architect but resigned from his previous work because he always had an argument with his co-workers who were jealous of his good performance that earned the attention of all the heads in the company.

 

My Mom, she’s currently the bread winner of the family. Earlier, the president of the company challenge her, if she could make the stock of the company higher than the other companies, she’ll be the next vice president.

 

My brother, Siwan-Oppa, he and his girlfriend were the famous couple at their school. Earlier again, he knew from his girlfriend that they’ll get the King and Queen Awards on their promenade which will be tomorrow night, my birthday.

 

My sister, Jessica-Unnie, she’s an actress slash singer and because of her talent she’ll play the role of Snow White on their school play which will happened tomorrow afternoon, my birthday.

 

And the youngest of the family, Krystal, she’s 16 months old. Earlier, she uttered her first word which is ‘Dammy’. Seriously, they were so happy about it, isn’t it sound like a mock to the person who heard it first? Like baby Krys said: Yow dummy put me down! But Dad explained the meaning about it; it was the combination of ‘Daddy’ and ‘Mommy’.  Well, baby Krys must have known the real definition of equality.

 

See, my family members were all achievers except me. Trust me you don’t wanna know what happened to me earlier. But for the sake of feeding your curiosity, let me enumerate all.

I tripped off while walking towards my crush which is so embarrassing. I wasn’t able to get the Philippines as my subject for the project of our History class. I almost burned down the culinary classroom. My classmates turned down my invitation, including my best friend, for my birthday party because they’re going to attend the birthday party of my other classmate whose birthday is next week. My Biology teacher asked me to take care of an ugly looking creature who can adapt to any color which I don’t wanna know the name. PS. I’m not into Biology~  I bumped to someone drinking juice and it spilled on my jeans and the class laughed at me because they thought I peed on my pants. I waited for my Dad to pick me up at school for three freaking hours because his car broke down while going to our school.

 

“Unlucky seven…” I muttered then out of nowhere someone tapped my shoulder which shocked me. When I turned around to see the culprit, I gulped. You see, my crush turns out to be my neighbor who got the name at the school as ‘pink nerd’ because of her unlikely sense of fashion and her obsession of pink color. She was a nerd at school wearing big glass and that not-so-good outfit but when she’s at home she’ll transform herself into a goddess. Let’s make it simple, at school she’s the ugly duckling but at home she’ll be the swan I’ve fallen for.

 

Why did I gulp? It was because she’s wearing a V-neck sleeveless blouse that fits perfectly on her body not to mention I can see her cleavage and she’s wearing short shorts not to mention again that a small spread of her legs I could see some part of her you know.

 

“What are you doing here late at night Yoona?” She asked after she sat on the seat across mine. Does my eyes been tricking me or I’ve seen her looking at my lips the whole time? Whatever, this lips never tasted anyone’s lips before except for my Dad and Mom who were kissing me when I was still an infant speaking of infant I’ve been kissing baby Krystal too. Hehe what? She’s my sister and she’s too cute to not kiss.

 

‘Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!~’

 

 

I was about to reply when my phone rang, I put an alarmed earlier so if ever I fell asleep while waiting for 12 I’ll wake up.

 

“So you’re waiting for your birthday eh?” She asked and chuckled softly. It was the first time I have an actual conversation with her alone. Although we’re neighbors since I don’t remember exactly I don’t have the guts to approach her and now she approached me first. And a great timing she happened to welcome my birthday which I thought I’ll be alone.

 

“Yeah, I usually do this every year.” I replied while scratching my not so itchy nape.

 

“I know~” She giggled which made me ? Wtf, I’m getting byun no scratch that I’m already byun let’s say I’m getting MORE byun these days. The way she giggles was so pleasant and y to hear.

 

“How’d you know? Are you perhaps stalking me Miss Hwang?” I asked in a flirty way. I was just trying my luck tho~

 

“Yes I am, Miss Im.” She replied back and transferred to sit on my lap, smooth move she had.

 

“Since when did you get interested on me Miss Hwang?” I asked while my arms were securely wrapped on her waist while hers were on my neck.

 

“From the moment I know you were gay and when I saw your reflection gawking at my body when I was changing purposely without a towel wrapped around my body.” She replied seductively and my gaze travelled on her exposed cleavage.

 

“Enjoying the view Miss Im?” She teased she must’ve known where my eyes the whole time she’s talking.

 

“As a matter of fact, yes Miss Hwang you have a healthy .” I said as seductive as the way she was earlier.

 

“Thanks for the compliment Miss Im, I don’t mind giving you the permission to touch and explore it since it’s your birthday.” She said and I captured her lips she kiss me back and it turned into a passionate one and---

 

 

“Yoona! Yah! Yoona your phone is ringing!” She cupped my face while shaking my head making me dizzy she creased her brows out of concern. I removed her hands on my face. I turned off the alarmed on my phone and busied myself on checking my phone even though there’s nothing to check because I don’t have the courage to face her after I’ve fantasized about her and me almost doing that thing.      

 

“You okay? Anyways, happy birthday~!” She greeted me and I looked up to see her doing her eyesmile that sent me to cloud nine.

 

“Thanks.” I replied shortly, I’m afraid I’ll stutter and embarrassed myself even more.

 

“What’s your wish?” She asked and stood up and transferred to sit beside me.

 

“I wish to fu--- I mean, I don’t know what to wish it won’t come true anyway.” See what I’ve done there? I almost revealed my wish for a long time but yeah I have to lie to act cool.

 

“You won’t know, how about I’ll make the wish for you?” She shrugged and suggested an idea which I don’t mind as long as it’ll come from her. I nodded my head and she took it as a cue.

 

“I wish you to have someone as your girlfriend… blah… blah…” She was talking but I couldn’t hear anything except for my heart that was like a glass getting broken and my hope being crashed. I was about to interrupt her and say I want her to be my girlfriend but her next words caught me.

 

“… and I want that girl to be me, Yoona.” She ended her not so long wish for me. I was shocked and glad to know that she felt the same way as I do. I couldn’t form any words. I was still in daze.

 

“Say something Yoona-ah… if you don’t feel the same way then fine it is still a wish. I hope that you love me back… soon.” She sadly uttered and I was awaken by it. Hell no, it’s my chance to own this girl I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

 

“Can you let me wish too Tiff?” I asked instead of saying comforting words and apologies like they always do in dramas.

 

“You now have a wish? O-okay.” She weakly responded.

 

“Can I wish for you to hear me out first before you conclude things like I don’t feel the same way as you do that I don’t love you too because I do, Miss Hwang.” I said and smiled sweetly without a warning she lunged herself on me and then we shared our first kiss.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Morning comes and I woke up feeling unusually cold all over my body. When I opened my eyes, I found myself into an unfamiliar room that has pink all over then I turned my gaze to my right when I felt someone moved on the bed. I was about to freaked out when I remembered what happened this midnight, it was the most unforgettable birthday and birthday gift ever. Well, let’s just say I made love for the first time with my first girlfriend and claimed her ity and she also claimed mine. And oh, byun readers you die in curiosity because I won’t share what happen.

 

And then, I’ve heard a loud dolphin scream which I have an idea who let it out. It was from my sister, nope not the cute one, ‘twas the evil one, Jessica-Unnie. My girlfriend probably heard it too when she groaned and opened her eyes forcibly.

 

“I’m sorry in behalf of my loud sister babe.” I uttered before I claimed my morning kiss from her. Her sleepiness miraculously had gone away and kissed me back.

 

“I think we’re going to be late for school now babe. I’ll go home first, do you want to go to school with me or we’ll see each other at school?” I asked after we broke away from our kiss.

 

“For the first time, I hate school days. I’ll see you at school babe.” She said and involuntarily let go of me. I went out of bed and worn my clothes. After doing so, I took a peck on her lips before I dashed out from her room.

 

I went inside our house and found my family members in a complete mess. Siwan-Oppa was panicking because of two pimples on his forehead. My Dad was busy on cooking for breakfast while Mom was busy on pacifying baby Krys who kept on crying. And Jessica-Unnie was out of nowhere. I went to our shared room and found her busy blowing on the tissues.

 

“What happen to you Unnie?” I asked and chuckled at her annoyed expression.

 

“I’ve got a cold. How could I sing properly later?” She asked with her awful voice. I shrugged my shoulder and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

 

After doing my morning routine, I went to the dining room and found baby Krys on her seat while Dad was preparing the table. I took my usual seat and started to eat my meal.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter