Yoona in Dilemma?

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not part of Switch :D I just posted it here because I actually came up with this after sulking earlier when I woke up. We have our reunion but I wasn't able to attend it :( huhu poor me.

Anyways, this is my last update for today ^^

 

 

Let me tell something about my previous relationship not to brag but they’re quite many I don’t remember them all actually.

Lee Seung Gi. He was the first one in the list, my very first that I thought he’s the one. No, not the first in everything he was the first person I got committed with. We dated for nine months, yeah young love you bet. It was our first actually so we’re not pro on that aspect but we still tried. He was so attentive towards me like couples who were older than us were awed at his efforts. That when we were watching those romantic movies we don’t get envious to the characters because we also felt that love that’s at least when I realized I don’t really play on that team. So we decided to end up our relationship with no hard feelings at all because it was just our first and we were so young that time.

How did I realize? That’s when we entered high school and I met Tiffany Hwang the transferee. Seunggi Oppa was the first one to notice the change in me when every time we go on dates I would suddenly felt disgusted? Those sweet gestures were no effects at me at all. I feel like I should be the one doing it instead but no, not to him but with the same as me, to her.

Tiffany was a happy-go-lucky girl everyone was head over heels for her including me. Why not? She’s like a complete package. Aside from having a very pure heart, she’s smart and talented. Talent, she can dance but I really fell in love with her voice. I was a huge fan of Ariana Grande and it so happened that when I accidentally heard Tiffany singing Ariana’s songs she catches my attention because she really sounded like Ariana. After that incident I would always sneak out just to hear her voice. We became friends and my admiration for her increases every time we hang out. Unknowingly, she captured my heart, I confessed and it was like all the odds did even on my favor because she reciprocated my feelings back. Our relationship stayed strong until we graduated high school but a sudden turn of events rocked our world when her father found out our relationship. He tried to separate us but no we keep holding on then his brilliant mind came up with a bright idea and force her to enter the convent and she became a nun.

It’s hard but I slowly moved on from her. Then I met Krystal Jung, my first in every intimate action. Yeah, we didn’t do it with Tiffany because I respect her she was really a religious type of person that she believe ‘marriage before ’ and that’s what made me fall for her even more but I have to face the fact, she’s in good hands serving Him. So with Krystal, we only lasted for two and half years. She left me for good, she died due to leukemia. I was devastated that time because it’s hard to forget her knowing we shared almost everything, we knew every mole on our body no secrets to hide because we entrusted it with one another. It was really hard to move on. I know the span of our relationship was nothing compared to what I had with Tiffany but at least for Tiffany I can still see her and talk to her physically (which I did during Krystal’s funeral because her family and Krystal’s family were friends) unlike Krystal which I could only see and talk on my dreams.

I always went to visit her in cemetery almost every day that I once thought to make my house there an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter