[YoonFany] My first, My last~

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, you’ve got twins.” The doctor said after Mrs. Kwon gave birth to her children.

“Oh my god, Sica-ah, look at our sons. They’re so cute. I love you Sica-ah.” Mr. Kwon felt his tears rolling down on his cheeks upon seeing his sons. He crouched down to give a soft pecked on their foreheads and then pecked on his wife’s lips.

“Uhm.. excuse me. May I know what name would like to give to your sons?” A nurse interrupted their moments.

“Kwon Yoong and Kwon Chanyeol.” The couple replied happily.

-----

“Channie look at Appa. Isn’t it so funny how he slept?” Little Yoong pointed out their father who was sleeping while sticking his tongue out.

“Come on Yoongie~ Let’s take Umma’s phone.” Little Chanyeol giggled and dragged his twin outside their room and went to the next room which belongs to their parents. The twins went back with a victorious smile plastered on their faces when they successfully got the phone.

Click…. Click

Click… click

Yuri didn’t bother to stir from his sleep. The twins were giggling when their mother entered the room and she was stopping herself from laughing because of her husband’s ridiculous face. She composed herself and intentionally cleared and crossed her arms while glaring at her sons.

“You know, it’s bad to make fun of other people when they’re sleeping especially if it is your father. Now, give me back my phone.” She said firmly and Channie gave her the phone.

“I’m sorry Umma.” He lowered his head and pouted while Jessica sighed and soften.

“Umma! Look at that!” Yoongie pointed at the window when Jessica looked at the window he dashed out of the room leaving his mother boiling in anger then Yuri finally stirred from his deep slumber because of Channie’s loud voice.

“Hahahahaha! Umma got trolled by Yoongie~” Channie laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter