My first, My last~7

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Where are we going Yoongie?” Tiffany asked while casually looking at his side profile and then to the road.

“To the place where we are not around.” He replied.

“Sarcasm intended.” She rolled her eyes and uttered while Yoong chuckled. They fell into a silence until they arrived at their school. Tiffany creased her eyebrows while looking at him. Yoong remained silent he went out of the car and moved to the other side to open the door for Tiffany who mouthed ‘thanks’.

“What are we doing here? It’s late now, nobody’s here except us.” Tiffany stated a matter of fact they walked until Yoong can see the door.

“That makes it interesting then.” Yoong said meaningfully, Tiffany who walked ahead turned to face him. “No one can disturb us. Right now, it’s just me and you.” He said huskily.

“W-what are you trying to do Yoongie?” Tiffany stuttered when Yoong walked with a seductive gaze, she step backward until she was trapped between him and the door. He leaned in faces were inches apart, he’s smirking and she’s gulping loudly.

“Turned around.” He whispered after he turned the door knob. She complied and turned around though she hate it she was thinking ert things that would happen between them. She gasped at the view the once boring lecture room was filled candles and roses.

“Can we dance?” Yoong offered his right hand in front of her she nodded and held his hand.

“Y-Yongie, what is this all about? What happen to the room?” Although he has some clue in her mind she refused to believe it. It was like a dream come true for her. Instead of answering her, Yoong sang a song called ‘Once in a Lifetime’ by Tiffany of SNSD. (English translated)

I didn’t want to believe in anything
Countless encounters and lies
But something astonishing happened
That transformed me
As if I started my first love

I cross the harsh river of time
(Without fear)
Now I want to fall asleep in your arms

You are my once in a lifetime
You are a deep and wide ocean
Do you know that when you are breathing
That you will be on my side after this
You are my
you are my once in a lifetime

I denied at first saying that we aren’t meant to be
Because we were so different
I thank the extraordinary forces
That entwined us little by little
I don’t think anyone will be able to pull us apart

In an uncertain distant future
(After a long time)
My heart and my current feelings will be the same

You are my once in a lifetime
You are a warm breeze
Do you know that when you are breathing
That you will be on my side after this
You are my
you are my once in a lifetime

The bright light shining upon me is you
You are the one that bloomed flowers in my desolate heart

You are my once in a lifetime
You are a wide and great universe
You woke me
You are the one person who made me smile again
You are my
you are my once in a lifetime
Once in a lifetime

“Remember the first time we met? It was totally epic. Here, right here this room I finally knew the name of the girl who annoyed the hell of me. I really hate you that time but as saying goes, the more you hate the more you love.” He voiced sweetly while dancing at the beat of their heart.

“Y-you love me?” She simply can’t believe what she had heard her tears fell.

“Yes, Tiffany Hwang. I love you. Would you do the honor and be my girlfriend?” He asked while wiping her tears using his thumbs.

“Took you so long. Of course, I’d love to be you’re girlfriend. I love you too Yoongie.” She said and helped wiping her own tears then she hugged him so tight. They broke the hug and Yoong do the move, he captured her lips and kissed her slowly which she kissed back, it turned into a passionate one.

“I can’t get enough of your lips.” He smiled sweetly at her after they broke their passionate kiss for the need of air.

“Same thing here. I actually can’t believe you’re my boyfriend now.” She smiled back.

“Well, from this moment on you have to. Since I’m a possessive type of boyfriend I don’t like to share your attention with others. While I’m not around you’re not allowed to look over other guys okay?” He pecked her lips after he spoke.

“You have to promise me also that you won’t look over other girls. I seriously can’t take it and might kill myself if I found out you’re cheating on me.”

“Wow! Of course, I promise.” They continued on dancing.

------

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter