Switch-24

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From: Sister-in-law

 

Cancel your plans. Yoongie and I will not attend the class. Bye.

 

“Eh?” Jessica could imagine Tiffany uttering those words coldly right inside the back of her head.  Sighing, she also texted her slaves for a week about the postponement of the plan. A bet is a bet, though she regretted on complying it but as what Yoona said to her that she just won the bet. Even if she did not win the bet she’s still going to get them her slaves as a punishment for making her love life into a complicated one.

 

“So, what am I going to do right now?” She especially went to school earlier than the staff just to prepare her ‘Operation: Ask for Yoona’s forgiveness’ but then she did not expect that Yoona won’t attend the class.

 

“R.I.P. efforts~” She mumbled before she dramatically dragged her feet towards her seat. But she suddenly remembered the letter she wrote to ask Seohyun’s forgiveness and support. She animatedly dashed to Seohyun’s locker and sneaked the letter inside. Right after she’s done, she received a message from an unknown number but she smiled having now the idea on what to do for the rest of her day.

 

From: Unknown Number

 

Greetings Miss Jung! I’m please to inform you that the CEO of B&E wanted to meet you for the signing of contract. Kindly go to our company right away once you get this message. Thank You!

 

“I’m gonna ditch the class then. I don’t have my inspiration here anyways.” She mumbled before she walked towards the exit of the school.   

 

 

>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Three figures were silently settled inside the car. The one was on the driver’s seat while the other two were on the backseat watching the scenes they passed by with smiles all over their faces. Who wouldn’t? They’re going to meet their mother any moment now.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Tiffany accidentally pressed the screen and ended the call. Without thinking of calling her mother back she went down and looked for her sister, when she found her she immediately placed the phone’s screen in front of Yoona showing the call history. Upon seeing the screen Yoona widened her eyes and stood up.

 

“Listen, Unnie I didn’t mean to hide this from you. I’m sorry but believe me I’m going to tell you but---” Yoona wasn’t able to continue her words when Tiffany rushed to her side and wrapped her arms around her like squeezing the hell out of her but she doesn’t mind though.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am Yoongie.” Tiffany said in between her sobs. She thought this day won’t come. Yes, she always said to Yoona to forget their mother but she’s lying if she says her mind never crossed about the thought of where could be their mother right now or was she okay? Because just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter