My first, My last~12 [Final]

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, Yoong was recovering faster so he was discharge from the hospital the next day. Tiffany was being so clingy at him but he doesn’t mind at all in fact he loved it. As for Jessica, she slowly forgave Yuri and if there were time she would take care of him. While Chanyeol, he doesn’t mind the closeness of his parents now but he threatened his father just like what Yoong did. Of course Yuri would do everything to gain the trust of his family again.

The Kwons went back to the States with Tiffany and Taeyeon. The Kwon family was having their dinner at the mansion unfortunately, Taeyeon was out.

“Can I go out for awhile after the dinner?” Yoong suddenly blurted after wiping his mouth.

“Where are you going Yoongie?” Jessica asked as a mother her concern over her children got the best in her.

“I’m going to ask Tiffany tonight Umma.” Yoong grinned.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked beating his parents then Yoong nodded. “Congrats Yoong! That’s my man.” He patted his brother’s shoulder.

“Good luck then my son.” Yuri said while smiling proudly at his son.

--------

The two were walking hand in hand going to Yoong’s car. Yoong can’t contain the excitement and at the same time nervousness he felt inside while Tiffany was oblivious of their destination.

“Why are we here babe?” Tiffany asked raising her left eyebrow. “Don’t tell me, you’re leaving again and be missing for about four months?” She crossed her arms while looking intensely to her lover.

“I’m not. Don’t worry.” He simply replied before he stepped out of his car and went to Tiffany’s side to open the door for her. When they got inside the airport, the lights were out everyone gasped some were panicking. Tiffany felt that Yoong wasn’t on her side anymore suddenly somebody covered and carried her. She was violently shaking her body in hope to escape but to no avail.

Moments later, she was putted down much to her relief the man who carried her was nowhere to be found. Out of the blue, a man’s voice was heard all over the airport singing. It was so familiar to her she smiled to herself knowing who it was she felt euphoric inside. A spotlight was focused on the man singing, he was holding a bouquet of flowers while making his way towards her. Everyone was clapping their hands some were whistling at them. His eyes were only at her, he stopped in front of her. She was tearing out of pure happiness. He ended his song and wiped her tears.

“Babe, remember this place?” Yoong asked softly. Tiffany only realized her spot it was exactly the same spot where they bumped at each other. She nodded her head.

“This place is where we bumped at each other. I have some revelation to make, I intentionally bumped at you. There was something about you that was pulling me closer to you. I bumped at you but boy, you were so annoying…” Everyone chuckled when she slapped his shoulder. “… and I hated you but like what I’ve said when I asked you to be my g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter