Switch-20

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                             

 

 

 

Day Nineteen…

 

Groaning due to the boring state she’s in, an idea suddenly came inside the brilliant mind of a certain doe-eyed beauty. How many days has it been that she’s stuck inside the hospital’s room? Three? Four? Nah, it’s actually like her lifetime—for her.

 

Scanning the perimeter, she had a wide grin when the nurse who’s assigned to look for her excused herself due to the call of nature. Instead of going out to look for a comfort room, the nurse was inside the comfort room within Yoona’s room perhaps having “the time of her life”.

 

“I’m so tired of all day lying here.” Yoona muttered while she slowly removed the IV lines around her. She hissed at the pain she suddenly felt but it won’t stop her from doing what she wants. After successfully removing the “I really hate this ‘clinging things’ around me. Gahd Yoona you’re such a babo.” she got out of the bed and slowly walked towards the comfort room’s door and pressed her ears near it to listen if the nurse was still using it. Hearing the you-know-sound, she walked towards the drawer which contains a pair of clean clothes.

 

When she was done checking her appearance for the last time she also checked the door on the comfort room which will take a long time for the occupier to open because the doe-eyed lady made sure that the door knob was tightly tied with the rope that she found earlier. The other end of the rope was also tied around the bed’s leg. The poor nurse was still oblivious inside the room.

 

Yoona expertly sneaked out from the hospital and she had only one place in mind, the amusement park. She was like a little girl once she stepped out of the cab which she used as her means of transportation. Once she caught a glimpse of the rides, her eyes sparkled though it was the second time she had gone to the amusement park the first one was with Jessica. Speaking of Jessica, she mentally face palmed when she  forgot to call her friend to accompany her.

 

“Aissh… I forgot to bring my phone~” She whined at her own which earned a snicker from the little boy which she just realized that he was beside her.

 

“What are you laughing at kid?” She playfully glared at the little boy which never budged.

 

“You’re so childish noona.” The little boy commented before he giggled at his own statement. Yoona rolled her eyes at annoyance over the little boy she was really not good at handling kids.

 

‘Ha-ha. You’re going to regret that you mess with me kiddo. It’s payback time~’

 

“Omo! What’s that on your back? There’s a tarantula creeping~” She dreadfully said which gained the young boy’s attention. Not long after, the boy’s eyes were clouded with tears then he wailed that catches everyone’s attention around them.

 

“What did you do to my son?!” A furious woman yelled while pointing her finger on Yoona as if accusing her-- which Yoona really did. The latter awkwardly smiled at the furious woman.

 

 

                                                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

“Omo!” Na Young hurriedly went to the poor nurse who’s asking for help for about half an hour already. After cutting the rope the nurse hurriedly went outside and gave her thanks for the woman.

 

“Who did this to you? And where’s Yoona?” Na Young asked once the nurse finally calmed down only to be terrified once again when she noticed that her patient was nowhere to be found.

 

“You don’t think something bad happen to her do you?” Na Young once again asked the nurse when the latter kept h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter