Switch-23

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                             

 

 

It was almost seven in the evening when Yoona and Zhoumi went back to the mansion. Zhoumi had comforted his girlfriend, Yuri, first and when the latter calm down they decided to separate ways. Yoona did not mind waiting for him instead she used the time to think and clear her mind about what happened to her day. But she can’t still accept it that Yuri is her half-sister so she ended up crying inside the car. Walking lifelessly inside their mansion, the doe eyed lady did not bother to greet back their maids she even past at her father on the living room. She was at the stairs when Siwan called her name.

 

“Yoona.” He called out softly but the addressed person did not seem to hear him. So, he called her once again loudly before she could disappear on his sight. Stopping on her track, Yoona turned back and looked at her father with a tired face.

 

“What is it Appa?” She asked but Siwan motion her to sit beside him. She sighed before she complied.

 

“I want to reveal my last secret to you. And I hope you’ll accept it just like how you accepted what I did and your mother leaving you before.” He started and stared at his daughter’s face first but before he could continue Yoona interrupted.

 

“Is this about Yuri being my other Unnie?” She guessed and it looked like she hit the jackpot when Siwan’s shocked face confirmed it.

 

“H-How did… Who told you?” He asked still surprised. He seriously wondered how did his youngest knew his secrets and revealed it before he could.

 

“I saw her earlier at the school’s park crying and she told me everything she knew.” Yoona said having no reasons to lie where did she get such information. It suddenly brought a pain on his heart after he knew that his other daughter was devastated after learning that he was her father.   

 

“I-I’m sorry for keeping this to all of you. I’m such a coward back then. I’m afraid to get the responsibilities of being Yuri’s father.” He lowered his gaze in shame. He can’t even look at his daughter. The tough ex-General was nowhere to be found he’s now the opposite.

 

“Give me some time to accept the fact. It’s hard to pretend that I’m going to be okay about it. She’s my sister and we treated her like an ordinary employee. I’m going upstairs now. Good night Appa.” With that Yoona stood up and bowed to her father before leaving him.

 

When she entered her shared room with her sister, the latter was on the study table studying since their exams will be next week. Again, she did not greet back. She putted her things on the bed before she quietly entered the bathroom. Tiffany was puzzled at her sister’s weird behavior. She decided to fix her things on the table and also her sister’s things that were on top of the bed. She flopped herself on the bed and wait for her sister to come out from the bathroom.    

 

Yoona came out of the bathroom all fresh, the shower did help to calm her down. She was clad into her pajamas and was drying her hair already.

 

“Why aren’t you saying a thing Yoongie?” Tiffany decided to break the silence that engulfed the room for like almost an hour already.

 

“I’m just tired Unnie.” Yoona glanced at her sister and beamed a small smile to assure that she’s fine.

 

“Have you eaten your meal already?” Tiffany asked concernedly glancing the time at her wrist watch striking nearly to eight.

 

“Yeah, I already ate outside.” Yoona decided to lie the truth was she has no appetite to eat earlier and even at the moment. After drying her hair she collapsed her body next to her sister.

 

“You seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter