[YoonSic] Switch-1

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet another ordinary day for a certain doe-eyed lady living everyday life with her cold veneer scaring everyone in her school. Despite having such façade there would always and always be heading over heels over her. Why not? She’s gifted with heavenly beauty one could wish to have for, she’s smart acing every exams in addition she can sing, act and dance so well minus her ice-princess-like attitude.

She was walking on the school’s hallway going to her last class. She had a good mood actually, pissing off her sister, again. It is absolutely fun in her part walking up in the morning greeted by a loud shriek coming from her sister who was obviously not happy because of her, it’s weird for others but for her, it will always be a good reason to have a nice day. Even though she’s an ice princess in front of others but when she’s with her sister she’s like the warmest person in the world plus the menace. She chuckled to herself remembering what happen earlier at their home but the happiness she felt inside soon died.

“Yoona why are you so beautiful? You’ve got me mesmerized every time you walk by.” A young lad suddenly appeared in front of her. Yep, he’s one of those people who are into Yoona which always annoys the latter. It literally made her mood swings.

“I don’t know. Ask my parents.” She replied coldly and turned to walk again leaving the man dumbfounded.

‘Damn! Playing hard to get ha? Well, nobody ever tried to resist my charm.’ He thought.

--------

Meanwhile on the other side of the school comes the running lady who’s laughing although she’s in trouble again.

“Jessica Jung.in.my.office.N.O.W.” The mad professor yelled earning the looks from the students. Once they noticed his expression and the lady running away they slowly understand the situation. He was again the victim of the prank pulled out by the naughty Jung. She’s in college yet acting like a grade school student. You can’t blame her, she really hate the mad professor.

“Hey Sica! What did you do again to Mr. Lee?” Soo Young asked, one of Jessica’s friends who spread her arms blocking her on her track. She was with Taeyeon who just let her speak.

“Well, you should have seen his face Soo! He was like a baby girl when he scream, geez for an old man like him.” Jessica cheerfully replied then giggled recalling the scene earlier. Soo Young could only shook her head at her friend’s antics. Then, another friend of them made its way towards them.

“Hey, what’s up with the rejected-like face Nich?” This time it was Taeyeon who asked first.

“Tell me why~ Does my charm have expiration date now?” He asked whining at his friends who cringed at him.

“What happen anyways?” Jessica asked a bit interested because it so rare for her friend to display such act.

“That Im rejected me.” Comes Nichkhun’s quick reply he prepared himself for their constant teasing but it surprised him that he heard nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter