Switch-Special

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

 

 

 

Knowing that the person you love, loves you back is a dream come true but it’s beyond that when you two got married and have your own family.

 

I still can’t believe that I’ll be married to my ultimate crush before, my happiness now, my wife Im Yoona. Eight years have passed and we’re doing fine with our marriage, I was the happiest woman ever existed on this planet Earth. 

 

How did I end up being the wife of the famous ice princess in school?

 

My relationship with Yoona was nothing but full of love and happiness. The Yoona that was cold towards others was long forgotten, she has the warmest heart ever. She always took care of me, she’s so gently and loving. When we are having a fight she always admitted her defeat and let me win even if I know I was wrong. I know it was hard for her, I mean she has the highest pride when we’re not yet dating, but she threw it all away and let me win over her. When one time we have a huge argument that we almost broke up because I was being jealous over her closeness with the girl named Kim Jisoo, even if she did not do wrong she asked for my forgiveness, I did not accepted it right away, of course I was playing hard to get so she did everything, she made a surprise for me that I cried out of happiness and guilt.

 

During that night when she surprised me, I know I was ready and I know she was the one for me. I know it was too early for me to conclude it but I did the right thing. That night, I gave her my everything including my ity. Then every time we have another fight that basically I started and she’ll do the apologizing-part, we do to make it up. And she’s so smart to make me guilty every time we have a disagreement over things so I ended up having with her every after fight. I don’t mind it, she’s good at it.  The negative effect of it was that she became more ert good thing she’ll only get those ert things in mind when I’m around her or else I don’t know what to do about it.

 

Anyways, when we reached our first year anniversary, it was the third most memorable experience of my entire existence. She proposed to me and I said ‘yes’, two months after that was my second most memorable experience, we got married. It did not matter that we were still studying because our families and friends supported us with our decision.

 

What was my most memorable experience? It was when I gave birth to our little angel, we named Im Nayeon. Actually, Yoona and I agreed not to have a child first unless we’re ready for the child’s future but I know she really wanted to have a child when she first saw her niece (Yuri and Zhoumi oppa’s daughter). So, I secretly asked for my parents and in-laws help so that I can conceive our own child. They’re glad to help me saying it’s about time to add someone to the family, my father especially said that. After our graduation ceremony, as a gift to her, I finally revealed that we’re going to have our own child and she was so happy about it that I started to get annoyed with the way she act overly protective towards me and our unborn child. When I gave birth to our daughter and we started to take care of her, that’s when the problem arouse. I don’t know if I should call it a problem or a jealousy. But jealousy can cause problem right? So, it is still a problem, a minor cute problem, that is.

 

Flashback

 

“Hon, I’m going to work now, bye. You too little one, Dada’s going to work now.” Yoona kissed me on my lips and our child’s forehead.

 

“Bye, honey. Take care of your health and don’t stress yourself okay? Yeonie and I love you.” I replied before I pecked her lips. She smiled sweetly. This has always been our morning scene.  

 

“Okay, bye honey. I love you both.” Then she’ll rush inside her car and my daughter and I will be left here at our big mansion which my in-laws gave us as a gift during our wedding.

 

My wife, what can I say? She’s was nothing but close to perfect (because nobody’s perfect :p). She took over Na Young-Umma’s company, Tiffany was supposed to be the CEO but she refused to take the position because she wants to focus on fashion industry that’s more on designing clothes because she actually had a great taste when it comes to fashion and since their mother’s company which she inherited from her parents was an airline company, she decided to further her studies in abroad while Yoona took the responsibilities for the company. Actually, my wife has to look over the two companies, Siwan-Appa’s company and Na Young-Umma’s company. She has to look over first at Siwan-appa’s company since Yuri who accepted the position as the CEO of the company was pregnant of her second child, Yoona insisted to take care of the company because she doesn’t want to stress her sister. See, my wife is a husband-wife goal. 

 

What’s actually the problem with that? It is basically the lack of time she’ll give to us and for herself. My wife went home almost every midnight and she’ll go to the office early in the morning. I was worried of her health but she’ll just say “I’m Him Yoona, honey. I can take care of myself” and I can’t do anything about it. Then one time her assistant called me that my wife fainted during the meeting, I was so worried over her then when I got inside her room she’s still reading the report.

 

“Honey, you should relax first you know.” I sighed and uttered those words. She complied and put aside the reports and beckoned me to sit on the vacant space on the bed.

 

“Who’ll take care of Yeonie?” She asked me after she pecked my cheeks.

 

“Tiffany… she visited me at home earlier then I received a call from Jennie that you fainted. She brought Nayeon with her at Siwan-Appa’s house. I told you to take care of yourself right? Why did this happen to you?” I asked almost crying. I can’t forgive myself if something bad happens to this woman in front of me. I’m helplessly, madly, deeply in love with her.

 

“I’m sorry for making you worried like this. Forgive me honey please?” I sighed I can’t stay mad with her you know, not when she’s doing that puppy eyes and she’s pouting her lips.

 

“Fine, but you have to stay at home for a week. No buts, Im Yoona, it is an order coming from your wife.” I firmly stated she was about to protest but I glared at her. I just notice it that my glare was a bit scarier than her glare.

 

“Yes, ma’am. But can you call Unnie? Tell her I miss her and my daughter so come here and bring my child.” She playfully saluted and grinned at me. I granted her request because I know she misses her sister so much since they haven’t met for like two-three months.

 

>>>>>>> 

 

Tiffany arrived with an unexpected guest. It was no other than Kim Taeyeon. Then Tiffany told us that they were dating and I was laughing so hard when my wife threatens her, if ever she’ll made Tiffany cried she’ll kill her. Taeyeon was like a scared cat hiding behind Tiffany.

 

After their talk, they excused their selves because they have to visit Taeyeon’s family. I was looking at my wife trying to make my daughter laugh by making those ugly faces.

 

“Should I be jealous that you’re making your daughter laugh and that your attentions are all on her instead of giving me some?” I asked jokingly but she stuck her tongue out and continued playing with my daughter.

 

>>>>>

 

“Hon.” She called me softly. We were cuddling on our bed after we successfully made Nayeon go to sleep.

 

“Hmm?” I hummed for an answer. I nuzzled closer to her neck to feel her warmth against my body. I really should have done this thing before. I should have been strict to her before so we could do this more often. This one week break I demand for her was really a good idea.

 

“I kind of notice it lately.” She said while she combed my hair affectionately using her fingers.

 

“What is it?” I softly asked.

 

“Your s are getting bigger, why is that?” She asked curiously but I can still feel that she’s being a ert at the same time. I pulled away from her and looked at her incredulously.      

 

“I was feeding Nayeon what do you expect?” I stated a matter of fact but she pouted her lips.

 

“How I wish I was on Yeonie’s position.” She sadly uttered, I don’t know if she’s just faking it or not because for the first time with our relationship I can’t read her expression.

 

“So that you could drink my milk too?” I tried to guess since I know she’s ert this might be her possible reason but she just shook her head.

 

“So that you’ll take care of me too.” She uttered and I creased my brows did not actually get her reason.

 

“I am taking care of you too. Why do you still want to be on Nayeon’s position?” I asked her.

 

“Just because… arggh.. forget it. Let’s just sleep. Good night honey. I love you.” She ruffled her hair and decided to drop th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter