Switch-8

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Seven…

Yoona and Jessica met once again inside the bus. Jessica was still disturbed of the embarrassment she got herself into yesterday in front of her crush.  She cannot look directly at Yoona’s eyes, every time she met her gaze she would turned to the other direction.

 “Hey, Sicachu. What’s up with you today?” Yoona asked Jessica but the latter only shook her head in denial. The doe-eyed lady could only shrug seeing the naughty cat won’t answer. They came to a complete silence only the sound of the bus they’re riding could be heard along with the noises the other vehicles were making.

Can’t take the silence anymore, Yoona pinched Jessica’s cheeks to gain her attention when she succeeded she smiled so bright that never missed to make Jessica’s heart fluttered.

“Why are you so happy though?”

“I don’t know. I just wake up this morning feeling my heart so happy.” Came Yoona’s abrupt reply.

“You’re weird Yoongie.” Jessica said realizing her words she covered immediately.

‘Babo. Stupid mouth. What am I going to do? Aigoo~’

“What did you just called me?” Yoona asked and raised her eyebrow while smirking. She found it so cute watching Jessica covering her face which was blushing profusely.

“W-what?... I… D-don’t mind it.” Another embarrassing moment to add on her list, Jessica stuttered answering her crush then she looked down on her lap.

“You’re so adorable Sicachu.” Yoona chuckled then ruffled Jessica’s hair. The latter’s face down to her shoulder was so red.

 

                                                                             >>>>>>>>>  

Day Eight…

Jessica eyed Yoona who remained silent ever since she entered the bus. She was very uncomfortable with the silent treatment coming from her crush. She sighed loud enough to gain Yoona’s attention, she took her courage and turned around to face the latter to speak but she was beat.  

“What’s with the sighing?” Yoona asked then let a small smile.

“You were so quiet I’m not used to it. Let me guess, you wake up this morning feeling your heart so silent?” Jessica answered sheepishly while scratching her nape.

“Aigoo~ where does that came from? You’re really something Sicachu.” Yoona chuckled and playfully pinched Jessica’s precious chin. The latter never missed to make her smile just by being her naughty yet innocent self.

‘How do you do it Sicachu?’

 

                                                                           >>>>>>>>

 

The two arrived at their lecture room with puzzled looked because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter