Switch-Final

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                

 

 

The usually cold Im Yoona was out of nowhere as of the moment. She was skipping happily after she got out from the lift. She was supposed to wait at the lobby but since she doesn’t want to waste any time she proceeded towards the parking lot in attempt to get the car so if Yuri came down they would go directly. But a frown was visible on her feature once she noticed a familiar figure sitting on the hood of the car.

 

“Yah Oppa! What are you doing here?” Yoona tried to sound like she’s mad at the man’s presence yet she failed when she realized what she just called him.

 

“Oppa? Miss Im? Are you on drugs?” Zhoumi curiously asked which earned a glare from the ice princess.

 

“It just slips in my tongue. Forget about it.” Yoona replied with her ‘whatever’ look.

 

“So, how was your talk with her?” Zhoumi asked though he have the idea that the talk was a success when she saw Yoona smiling while walking towards the car.

 

“We’re fine now. So, why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Appa right now?” Yoona can’t help but to question Zhoumi’s presence she’s trying not to sound so rude to her ‘future brother-in-law’ as what she teased to Yuri earlier at the office.

 

“Ahh… about that… Hehe… I just want to make sure you’re talk with my girlfriend was a success because I-I… knowyouMissIm…” He nervously replied while laughing dryly. He said the last part in a fast manner which unfortunately for him it crossed at Yoona’s ears.

 

“You’re lucky that you are my sister’s boyfriend or else I might’ve killed you already.” Yoona mumbled and entered inside the car which Zhoumi hurriedly followed.

 

 

>>>>>> 

 

“We’re going to ride Hyoyeon’s car Yuri-ah.” Sunny informed which Yuri did not questioned anymore. They were outside the company, at the entrance actually.

 

“Omo! I forgot to get my bag.” Jessica realized that something was missing so she did not hesitate to say it out loud.

 

“It’s okay we could go back and get it later.” Hyoyeon said while she smiled.

 

“Uhmm… about that Hyoyeon-ssi. I don’t think I could still go back here later. Uhm, my family has gatherings later. It’s once in a year event and we are obliged to attend it.” Jessica replied quite hesitant this time. She doesn’t want to make an impression with her bosses that she’s like this, she’s like that. Actually, she just received a text message from Krystal that they have a family gatherings and the Jung Clan were on their way to the venue.

 

“Ah… okay, you go back and get your things Jessica-ssi. We’ll wait for you here.” Hyoyeon said understandingly.  Wasting no time, Jessica sprinted back inside. Right then, Zhoumi and Yoona appeared.

 

“There you are!” Yuri happily greeted. Yoona chuckled, amused at her sisters sudden change of behavior. The other two figures were clueless which one was Yuri’s lover, as they guess earlier.  

 

“Did you wait that long? Sorry, somebody did appear out of nowhere earlier.” Yoona asked, Yuri knew she was talking about Zhoumi who rolled his eyes playfully.

 

“Oh, may I introduce you to my workmates. This is Sunny and Hyoyeon, girls this is my boyfriend Zhoumi and my sister Yoona.” The four made a handshake.

 

“So, are we waiting for someone else?” Yoona asked coolly.

 

“Actually, yes we are waiting for our model she’s joining us on our lunch you won’t mind right?” Yuri replied and smiled sweetly at Yoona.

 

“Hmm…” Yoona hummed while tapping her point finger on her chin as if she’s thinking.

 

“Yah! Why are you still thinking?” Yuri slapped Yoona’s arms which the latter didn’t mind and just stuck her tongue out. Yuri locked her arms around Yoona’s neck for revenge. Hyoyeon and Sunny were amused at the sister’s relationship being clueless what these two had gone through just to reunite.  Zhoumi was smiling at the sight before him he finally saw the bright smile coming from his girlfriend once again.

 

But then again, someone from afar saw the scene wrongly. She placed her hands above her chest, once again feeling that her heart beats fast yet why does she heard like there was similar to a mirror being broken? She doesn’t know why, but her feet keep moving forward. She just realized she was already in front of them.  

 

“Oh, there you are Jessica-ssi.” It was Sunny who first noticed her presence. Jessica forced smile which Sunny cannot decipher whether it was fake or not. Upon hearing that familiar name, Yoona stopped from struggling on her sister’s grip.

 

“Let’s go. I’m hungry, I actually did not eat my breakfast.” Hyoyeon confessed earning a chuckle from the others except for YoonSic who were still staring at each other.

 

“Okay then.” Yuri removed her arms around Yoona that made the latter get her sense back and averted her gaze at the people around her. Jessica was disappointed, for a moment she thought she saw from Yoona’s eyes the longing but she doesn’t want to assume things. Not now, not when she saw her get inside the car without taking a glance at her. It literally broke her heart.

 

 

>>>>>>>>> 

 

Awkward, that was the two figures felt while sitting next to each other at the table where 6-8 people could occupied.  Seeing that her sister was in an uncomfortable position, Yuri decided to talk.

 

“So, Jessica-ssi, I want you to meet my sister, Yoona and my boyfriend Zhoumi.” Shocked and at the same happy to know that her assumptions were all wrong. The guy was not Yoona’s lover also Yuri and they’re sisters? 

 

‘Now it makes sense that I somehow felt familiar with this guy and Yuri-ssi’s chuckle was like the way Yoona does. But isn’t Yoona has only one sibling?’

 

“And babies, meet our new model Jessica Jung.” Yuri finally ended her introduction part. Zhoumi offered a smile as a way of acknowledging Jessica, the latter smiled back.

 

“Yoona, why are you quiet there?” Yuri asked when she noticed that Yoona was only looking down at her lap. Her question made the other’s attention to avert on Yoona, including Jessica.

 

“Can I excuse myself first? I’m going to the rest room first.” Yoona lifted her head and politely asked their permission. Thinking that, she badly needed to go that’s why she’s uncomfortable on her seat, the others nodded their head. And so, she made her way to the rest room.

 

“Can I also follow her?” Jessica asked trying not to sound so desperate to talk and clear the things with Yoona. When they said ‘okay’ she bowed and followed Yoona.

 

 

>>>>>>> 

 

Tiffany was about to enter the kitchen to get some water when she heard faint voices coming inside. She recognized the voices, it’s her parents talking.

 

“Where’s Yoona?” Na Young asked.

 

“She said she’s ready to meet her sister. She went to where she works.” Siwan replied which caught the attention of Tiffany she kept on listening on their conversation.

 

“You know, you’re so cruel why did you let your child leave your company?” Na Young once again asked.

 

‘Who’s child?’

 

“She can’t still face me. So, I gave her the liberty to work on other company. It’s also hard for me to be away with my daughter.” Siwan sighed and truthfully said.

 

“I think you made the right decision, she can’t just accept it immediately. Her father, who she thought abandoned her, was no other than her boss.” Na Young said bitterly she too can’t still accept it fully on her heart that her exhusband had another child from another woman.

 

“I know… That’s why I’m making things right.” Siwan uttered softly.

 

“You better be. Anyways, I’m going now. I just wanted to see my daughters.” Na Young said before she walked towards the door yet she came to a halt when she saw Tiffany already with tears.

 

“F-Fany…” She called nervously though she wasn’t guilty but the fact that Tiffany heard it without their knowledge earlier made her worried. When he heard her calling their first daughter, Siwan stood up immediately.

 

“I-I have another sister? Who is she?” Tiffany asked shakily her tears were falling down on her cheeks but she doesn’t mind wiping it away. Siwan looked at Na Young and the latter nodded her head as if reading what’s on his mind. He sighed heavily before he turned to face his daughter.

 

“Yuri… She’s your other sister.” Siwan answered while Tiffany widened her eyes.

 

“H-How come?” Was all that Tiffany could ask before she fainted. Her parents immediately checked her.

 

 

>>>>> 

 

“Yo-Yoona…” Jessica called softly she felt happy all of the sudden when Yoona’s name rolled out from her tongue plus Yoona turned to face her.

 

“Hmm?” Yoona hummed for an answer before she turned her eyes on the faucet to wash her hands.

 

“Are you still m-mad… at me?” Jessica asked trying to control her tears when Yoona did not answer immediately. What’s hard for it anyways,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter