My Saviour Choding Part 3

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was aimlessly walking through the hall to the school’s garden. She sat near the fountain by the bench. Someone follow her and took the seat next to her.

“You know, it’s cold in here.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Why? I ain’t allowed to be here? The last time I check, it is school’s property so basically it is used by—“

“Okay,enough.Stop it.” Joohyun cutted the person she was clearly annoyed.

“Whoah. Your temper Hyunnie-ah~”

“Answer me already Kwon Yoona, why are you here?” Yoona sighed.

“I saw you walk out from the ball so I follow you” She looked at the sky while saying.

“Tch.You don’t have to.”

“Wow. You’re welcome. I’m just worried and now this will I get from you? You’re welcome your highness.” Yoona said sarcastically.

“If you are just going to be sarcastic here then you shouldn’t have followed me in the first place.”

“Seriously Kim Joohyun? What’s wrong with you? I didn’t do anything. We barely met and now you’ll argue about things? How stupid!” Yoona stood up and about to walk but…

“That’s the problem. We barely meet and when I meet you, you were with someone. Laughing and clinging like I haven’t existed. You are neglecting me Yoona. I’m your friend and I stay by your side for the last 15 years and that’s what I get?” Joohyun burst out.

“Huh, so childish Joohyun! If that’s what you think about me then find, go on. Suit yourself princess.” Yoona turned to face Joohyun and then turned again and walk away, Joohyun got down on her knees and cried like there’s no tomorrow. She collapsed but lucky for her someone saw her and brought her to her home.

****

“I’ll go now Aunt Tiff.” The person said then kissed Tiffany’s cheeks.

“Okay. Drive safely honey! Thanks for bringing home Joohyun.” Tiffany said while giving a hug to the person. Little did they know, Joohyun who regained her consciousness back saw the two. After the person left, Tiffany went to her daughter’s side.

“Hyunnie~ finally you wake up!” Tiffany happily greeted then hugged her daughter, she was worried so much.

“Mommy~ how long did I sleep?”

“Hmm… almost 2 hours dear. Why did you collapsed anyway? Good thing Yoongie saw you. She’s really your savior Hyunnie~ a choding actually.”

“I cried because of her Mom, we had a fight.” She thought for an answer. “I felt tired Mommy.” She lied, seeing Tiffany d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter