[YoonHyun] My Saviour Choding

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kwon Yoona! What did you do this time?” A blonde middle aged woman was crossing her arms while asking her only daughter.

“Umma! I didn’t do anything!” Her child whined.

“Really? Why did your homeroom teacher called me again?”

“It’s not my fault, really Umma. I only helped my classmate who got bullied by the others, when the teacher came she thought I did it to her.” Yoona pouted and looked at her mother with her adorable puppy eyes.

“Kwon Yoona! Don’t use your eyes with me” The blonde woman was adamant.

“What’s going on here?” Another middle aged woman came, she has a tanned skin.

“Appa! Umma won’t believe me” Yoona went to her so called ‘Appa’, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

“Aww.. don’t cry baby. Appa believes you. Come on, let’s eat ice cream I brought some. I know you did great at school today” Yuri smiled and patted her daughter’s head. They ate ice cream.

“Yul! You’re spoiling your daughter. You know it’s wrong to hurt helpless child but she did it earlier”

“Sica, I know my daughter. She would never do it and I saw her earlier at school with the girl they said she hurted but really, she only helped her”

“And what are you doing at school Kwon Yuri?” Jessica crossed her arms, again.

“I’ve met the Kims, Tiffany and Taeyeon. They are staying here in Korea for good. They have their daughter who is attending same school with Yoona”

“What??? My bestfriend is here? And she never called me.” Jessica pouted. “And what would that do to your daughter’s trouble?” And she returned to her cold aura.

“Because our daughter helped their daughter who was new to the school and was bullied.”

“And where did you met the Kims?”

“In school. Yoona’s teacher called me since you did not answered immediately. I went there and I found out that our daughter was innocent their daughter told the teacher the truth. What’s her name again baby?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter