Switch-11

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Ten…

Jessica stirred from her sleep. She opened her eyes and noticed someone’s presence she wheezed at how close was the proximity of their faces plus the way she hugged the person beside her was like she was some kind of a pillow and like as if her life depends on her. A smile crept on her face when she studied Yoona’s features closely while the latter was calmly sleeping.

‘You never failed to make my heart beats irregularly. What did you do to me Yoona?’

“You’re the creepiest person I’ve ever met.” Yoona suddenly opened her eyes and spoke. Jessica was caught red-handed and immediately unwrapped herself from Yoona.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to take advantage of you Yoona. I swear.” Jessica raised her right hand right after she sat up. The way she spoke shows how defensive she was. She’s getting defensive because last night she cannot fight back good thing that Yoona was already tired and let it pass and just sleep.

“You’re so adorable.” Yoona chuckled then patted Jessica’s head before she jumped out of the bed and went inside the bathroom.

 

                                                                   >>>>>>>>

Yoona came out from Jessica’s room wearing her own clothes. She saw Mr. Jung sitting on the couch inside the living room she was about to bid her goodbye when Mr. Jung spoke before she could.

“Yoona, eat your breakfast first.” He said softly yet with authority on his tone.

“I think you’re accommodating me too much Mr. Jung, moreover, I really have to go or else Unnie’s going to kill me. I’m sorry to decline your offer Mr. Jung.” Yoona said politely and bowed for how many times.

“Is that so? Okay Yoona.” Mr. Jung said before he smiled in understanding. “Should I expect for you to come again here?” Not letting the opportunity to pass, Mr. Jung asked. In all honesty, in a short period of time they spent together he grew to be fond of the doe-eyed lady. They unexpectedly clicked together no one saw it coming. Yoona thought Jessica’s father was hard to please but she’s wrong.

“That depends if your daughter still wanted me to come here Mr. Jung.” Yoona said meaningfully before she winked at Jessica.

‘Gosh. What have I been drinking these days? I’m hallucinating things. She did not wink at me that was just my imagination. But… No, I should stop it the incident last night was the worst it shouldn’t happen again.’ Jessica shook her head trying to get rid of her thoughts.

“Hey, Sicachu? You’re okay?” Yoona asked concerned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter