My first, My last~11

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Tiffany were greeted by a man holding a white board with their names written on it. They approached him while the latter called the other two men with him. The two men took their belongings while the other one opened the car’s door for them. Chanyeol and Tiffany suddenly felt nervous upon recognizing where the men took them, they were in front of a hospital. On their way towards Yoong’s room, Chanyeol saw a very familiar figure going inside a room. He shook his head and looked at the direction where he saw the man but the latter was no longer there.

“I was just tired and I’m not seeing him. I only mistook that guy as him.” Chanyeol said to himself.

“You’re okay Channie?” Tiffany asked worriedly but he smiled and nodded his head. They went to Yoong’s room and unlike Jessica’s epic reaction when she saw her son, Tiffany hurriedly hugged Yoong and cried at his shoulder. While waiting for his turn for a warm embrace from his twin, Chanyeol went to his mother’s side to hug and pecked her cheeks. Jessica smiled bitterly at him which he noticed.

“Umma what’s wrong?” He asked. Yoong who was being hugged by Tiffany made an eye contact to his mother.

“He can’t remember anything Channie.” She sighed and said sadly. Tiffany broke the hug after she heard it.

“Babe, you can’t remember me?” Tiffany asked to confirm while cupping her lover’s face. Her tears once again fell when Yoong shook his head like an innocent child. Tiffany walked out from the room and Jessica followed her leaving the twins. Yoong was suppressing his emotions he so wanted to laugh yet felt guilty at the same time.

--------

 Yuri visited his son together with Taeyeon. Yoong was once again eating. Jessica was sleeping. Chanyeol was talking on the phone probably with her fiancée. Tiffany was watching his boyfriend though she was hurt that the latter cannot recognize her but like what Jessica said to her, she must not gave up on him if she truly loves him.

“Good morning.” Comes Taeyeon’s enthusiastic greetings, everyone looked at her except YulSic.

“So, I’m not hallucinating. It was really you I’ve seen yesterday.” Instead of greeting back, Chanyeol ended the call and eyed his father.

“Channie.” Yuri called out lowly. Tiffany was totally oblivious of what was happening to the family.

“Why are you here?!” Chanyeol asked angrily.

“We are here to visit Yoo—Ahh!!” Yuri wasn’t able to continue his response once he felt his head throbbed.

“Appa! What’s wrong?” Taeyeon hurriedly went to Yuri’s side to check him.

“Appa? Is she your other child?” Chanyeol asked pointing at Taeyeon then eyed his father but the latter did not answer. “And please if you’re just acting to get our sympathy just drop it. You don’t know how miserable we were before because of you.” He added.

“Why are you so cruel to your father? I’m not his child we are not related. He was not acting he was on his medication for brain tumor. It’s the reason why he left your family. He was fighting for his life all by himself. When his surgery was successful he found me and adopted.” Taeyeon cried out and when she was explaining Jessica stirred from her slumber.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter