Switch-7

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Five…   

 Tiffany and Seohyun were having their usual breakfast at the dining room of their mansion when Yoona appeared and joined them.

“By the way, I heard that Jessica Jung was bowing endlessly to you yesterday. What happened to her Hyunnie?” Tiffany asked while taking a sip on her glass of water.

“Oh her? She was apologizing for shouting at me yesterday at the class.” Seohyun answered before shoving a slice of her pancake inside she took her time munching the food then she turned to Yoona. “I was asking everyone where you are then she just said “What rights do you have to get worried for her? You broke her heart blah blah blah…” I didn’t know you have ultimate admirer Unnie.” She stated while smiling teasingly at the doe-eyed lady.

Yet, Yoona wasn’t paying attention anymore, “So that’s why she left.” She mumbled.

“You were saying something Yoona?” Tiffany creased her eyebrows while asking her younger sister.

“Where have you been yesterday? If Appa knew you skipped the class he’ll be mad at you.” At the mention of the word ‘Appa’ and ‘mad’ in one sentence, the scene on her father’s study room flashbacked to her mind, Yoona gritted her teeth and stood up.

 “Hey, Yoongie are you okay?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

“I’ll go first Unnie and Hyunnie.” Yoona bowed and left the dining room immediately before the two could react.

“She’s been acting really weird these days.” Tiffany commented after Yoona left.

“I told you let’s be sensitive towards her. Don’t worry Unnie she’ll come to us and share it.” Seohyun said knowingly earning a deep sigh from Tiffany.

 

                                                                        >>>>>>>>      

“Omo! Miss Yoona, where are you going?” Their driver slash body guard asked Yoona when she just passed at him while he was waiting for the other two.

“I’ll take the bus Ahjussi. Don’t worry, if Appa scold you just tell me. I’ll go now.” Yoona smiled at him while the latter was hesitant to let her go. Sighing in defeat, he nodded.

Yoona was walking towards the bus stop. It would be her first time riding the bus, they were not allowed by their father to take the bus because during the time that Mr. Im was still in service, he received a lot of threats coming from the terrorist and his other enemies. To prevent them from causing any harm to his family, he would not let his daughter’s to left the house without their driver who’s also their guard. It maybe sound ridiculous to say that their driver was guarding them all by himself but don’t judge he’s skills are exceptional.

When a bus stopped, she entered and took her seat. People inside the bus were looking at her weirdly as if she’s some criminal who escaped from the jail or what.

“What’s wrong with these people?” She mumbled but the person next to her heard it.

“Everyone in this bus was regular passengers. It’s your first time riding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter