My first, My last~ 4

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knock was heard at the door of CEO’s office. “Come in, that’s open.” A faint voice was heard inside the room. The door was opened and the person inside the room looked up to see a good-looking young man on his suit.

“Oh, how are you Mr. Lee? Have a seat.” The CEO stood up and greeted the man.

“I’m fine, thank you Ms. Jung.” He smiled charmingly at her after he settled at the couch.

“So, are we going to talk about the deal regarding our company’s partnership?”  She asked while sitting across him.

“Well, if you don’t mind. Can we discuss it while eating since it’s almost lunch?” He glanced at his watch to confirm.

“Of course, I don’t mind. Hold on, I’ll just grab my things.” She smiled and then stood up and walked to her table.

“I’ll wait for you in the lobby then.” He stood up then bowed and left before she could react.

----

“I got her noona.” A man was talking on his phone secretly. He was glancing around the surrounding from time to time to check if someone’s listening.

“Okay, keep it up Hae.” The person on other line replied.

“Okay, I gotta go.” He said and ended the call.

-----

“Hey, sorry it took so long for me to come down here. I just got a call. So where are we going?” Jessica said apologetically.

“Nah. It’s okay, I didn’t wait too long. So, about the place, I knew a place that’s famous for its Korean foods. I bet you miss eating those foods right?” Mr. Lee opened the door for her.

“Thank you. Actually, I’ve been eating Korean foods lately because my sister and her family were here to visit us. But, I’d like to taste their food if it’s really good.” She smiled at him and settled inside the car.

The ride to the restaurant was filled with silence, Jessica was texting her sons and her sister while Mr. Lee was focusing on the road. Nobody dared to break the silence until they finally arrived.

“We’re here.” Mr. Lee declared causing Jessica to avert her attention to him and at the place.

“This place seems just like your actually in Korea.” She commented once they entered the restaurant. They took their seat near the window and ordered their foods for the lunch.

“So, you’re half Korean and half American, right Ms. Jung?” Mr. Lee began the conversation.

“Yes. My mom’s American while my dad’s Korean.” She replied while Mr. Lee mouthed ‘o’.

“I’m just curious Ms. Jung, if you don’t mind. I just want to know more about you because I’ll surely make this deal possible so we will be working together. I wanna know why you moved here, I mean, I heard you have successful business at Korea not to mention you’re the heiress of your parent’s company.” He asked carefully.

“Life got tough back there.” She paused and sighed. She doesn’t know why but she suddenly felt comfortable around Mr. Lee. “I got pregnant earlier than everyone expected then I got married as con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter