Switch-14

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Fourteen…

 

It was such a beautiful day for Yoona walking together with her first ever friend inside the campus premises. Her friend, Jessica was feeling the good vibes between them. Not until Yoona stopped on her track, she caught the sight of her father with a very familiar woman: their English professor. The two were sitting next to each other on one of the bench in the school’s park.

 

Jessica who also stopped on her track followed Yoona’s gaze, shrugging what she saw she turned her attention back to Yoona and she noticed that the latter’s hands were balling into a fist while clenching her jaw.

 

“What’s the matter Yoona?” Jessica asked concernedly she looked back to where Yoona’s eyes were gazing earlier. The ‘couple’ was still oblivious of the presence of the two people, one was like sending daggers through her eyes and the other one was looking curiously. 

 

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Yoona denied not wanting to prolong the conversation she walked ahead instead. Jessica could only mouth ‘o’ and followed Yoona.

 

‘Wait. That’s Ex-General Im with Ms. Kwon. What are they doing? PDA much?’

 

 

                                                                                                      >>>>>>>>>>

 

Yoona wanted to clear her mind because what she saw at the park never left her mind. She really hates her father now, how come he can show such affection to Ms. Kwon when she never saw him doing it to her mother even a quickest kiss on her cheeks or a brief hug?

 

She always zoned out the whole time of the class she has. When the class ended and only she and Jessica were left she picked her things and stood in front of the latter.

 

“Wanna have fun Sicachu?” Yoona playfully said but Jessica looked at her confusedly. Who will not? She observed earlier that the doe-eyed lady was zoning out and then what’s with the sudden change of behavior now?

“Okay, if you don’t want, I’ll go by myself.” Yoona added getting impatient of Jessica’s answer. She sulkily walked away but before she could move that far, Jessica grabbed her wrist and turned to face her. Yoona’s puffed cheeks and pouted lips were so hard to resist but Jessica was able to force herself not to pinch those puffed cheeks and kiss those tempting lips.

 

“Where to?” Jessica asked smiling after she successfully made Yoona to look at her by lifting her chin. After confirming Jessica’s decision, Yoona suddenly smiled so bright and without a warning she dragged Jessica with her outside.

 

 

                                                                                                                   >>>>>>>>>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter