Switch-3

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though they loved to learn and listen attentively to every discussion their professor would make. Everything has its ends, for normal students they will be rejoicing that after an hour of doing nothing but making the seats heated it finally comes to an end but for the Ims it’s the opposite. They are weird on their own way if it wasn’t only for those fancy clothes they're wearing they can be considered as nerds yet gorgeous and hot-cold nerds.

The Ims plus Seo were found eating at the school’s canteen at one of secluded corner of the aforementioned place. They were talking over random things.

“So, what happened to your class?” Tiffany asked out of curiosity after biting her own sandwich.

“It’s kind of creepy everyone was looking at us like we’re some sort of celebrities.” Seohyun never hesitated and shared her thoughts before the doe-eyed lady could. She flipped her hair like those in shampoo endorsers/models. The Ims rolled their eyes at their cousin’s antics. “I’m just stating a fact here. They’re just mesmerized by the beauty of a goddess who transfers here.” She boastfully added.

“Unnie, let’s go. As I remember we don’t have a cousin who’s too full of herself.” Yoona playfully said while she stood up from her seat.

“Yah! Yoongie you’re so mean~” Seohyun made an aegyo which she rarely displayed and made her cousins cringed.

“Arggh! Yoongie let’s go. I can’t help it. I wanna kill her.” Tiffany groaned in her seat showing her throwing-up pose before she stood up and grabbed her sister’s arms. Seohyun was stomping her feet like a little girl and then sulked.

“Oh, look at the goddess Unnie. She’s sulking~” Yoona teasingly said and made a high-five with her sister.

“I’m done. I’ll go ahead.” Seohyun stood up and attempted to walk yet before she took her first step the two hooked their arms around her. “Let me go.” She said still on her sulking mode. Tiffany complied and let go but not the hard-headed Yoona. When she saw there were only few students around the canteen she kissed the corner of Seohyun’s lips. The latter got frozen on her spot whereas Tiffany gasped.

“Come on my goddess. We’ll be late for our next class. We’ll go ahead Unnie~” Yoona intentionally louder her voice so that the other students would hear her, she waved her hands at Tiffany and dragged Seohyun with her.

“Unnie, I hate you. I hate you. You almost stole my first kiss on my lips.” Seohyun was slapping Yoona when they were walking to their classroom. Yoona pinned her on the wall.

“Shut up Hyunnie or I’ll kiss you on your lips.” Yoona said huskily then she had that victorious smirk when Seohyun shut up.

-----

Taeyeon and Soo Young were literally laughing hysterically at Jessica’s defeated face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter