My first, My last~ 2

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma, are we going to Grandpa and Grandma Kwon or Grandpa and Grandma Jung?”Channie asked causing Jessica to sigh heavily at the mention of her in-laws.

“Of course we’ll go to Grandpa and Grandma Jung!” Yoongie replied on behalf of his mother, he maybe naughty at times but there were also times that he thinks maturely and that amused Jessica. He knew what happened to his parents because he was there peeking at their room when his father left them. Every night, after that incident, he will wake up to check on his mother and he would found out that she was crying and sobbing silently. He won’t let his twin knew about their mother’s situation.

“Grandpa and Grandma Kwon are not in the house. Come on Umma let’s go! I can’t wait to see Aunt Krys, Grandpa and Grandma.” He added and Jessica knows his son was only helping her to cover up for an excuse for his other son, she nodded and drove off.

----

 Upon arriving at Jung’s mansion, the twins hurriedly ran towards the living room where their Aunt Krystal situated, they tiptoed when Krystal was back facing them.

“Aunt Krystal!” They both shouted when they were behind her.

“Oh my gosh! Seriously, you two gave me a heart attack.” She said while rubbing her chest.

“Hehe… Sorry Auntie~” Yoongie sheepishly grinned and sat on her lap then kissed her cheeks. Channie pushed him and did the same to Krystal. The latter chuckled at her sulking nephew.

“Stop sulking Yoongie, come here. You can sit on my lap too.” She patted her lap but the sulking deer shook his head and ran to the kitchen. Situated there were his grandparents and his mother talking seriously. When Grandma Jung noticed his presence, she smiled brightly. Grandpa Jung who was oblivious of why does his wife was smiling, turned his head and saw her grandson pouting.

“What’s wrong with our little Yoongie hmm?” Grandma Jung sweetly asked and motioned him to sit on her lap which she gladly complied turning his pout into a wide grin.

“How are you Grandma? Are you doing fine here with Grandpa? One more thing, I’m not little anymore.” He asked after he kissed her cheeks. Before Grandma Jung could replied to his grandson his husband beaten her.

“Aigoo~ How about me Yoongie? I don’t have a kiss?” He dramatically asked. Yoongie climbed down from his Grandma’s lap and went to his Grandpa’s and sat on his lap then cupped his face and kissed it for how many times. “Ahahahaha. Stop it, it’s ticklish Yoongie.” He added while trying to remove Yoongie’s small fingers that were tickling his ears.

  “It’s a good thing you have your boys with you honey. Look at your father and Yoongie, isn’t it so sweet to look at them? And where’s Channie by the way?” Grandma Jung commented while Jessica was smiling at the view in front of them she couldn’t argue no more.

“I’m here~” As if on cue, Channie entered the kitchen followed by Krystal.

-----

The Kwons moved to San Francisco after the twins graduated from high school. The two were now studying at the finest University in SF. Chanyeol w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter