Chapter 52

On the Brink of Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up to the sound of rain pelting against his window. He groaned in annoyance, not wanting to be awake yet, and rolled over in his bed. He winced slightly when he felt something wet in his bed and mentally cursed himself; another wet dream about Eunhyuk. He sat up in bed and pulled his blankets away, looking down at his pants which looked like he’d peed during his sleep. Blushing furiously, he quickly got out of bed, grabbed some clean clothes, and darted down the hall to the bathroom. Once the door was locked, he the shower and let the water get hot as he stripped his clothes off. He stepped into the shower and let the scalding hot water drench him soothingly.

This had been the third dream in a week; it was rather embarrassing. Donghae didn’t know what to do to remedy the situation other than take care of himself a few times, and Kibum was no help at all. Of course, Donghae was too embarrassed to talk to Heechul about it so he decided to just it up and deal with it. Besides, it’s not like he could go to Eunhyuk about his problem, seeing as his boyfriend lived two hours away.

Once he’d cleaned himself, Donghae dried himself off and got dressed and returned to his room. He quickly removed the sheets from his bed and wrapped them into a ball. He took a deep breath and sprinted out of his room and down to the basement to the laundry room. It was still early, there couldn’t possibly be anyone else awake to catch him.

Or so he thought.

After setting his sheets to wash, Donghae walked back upstairs and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. However, when he walked through the door he saw Heechul was up making coffee.

“What are you doing up, Donghae?” Heechul asked him. Donghae blushed slightly and shrugged his shoulders, sitting down at the table.

“Nothing,” He replied, keeping his gaze away from Heechul’s eyes. Heechul studied him silently for a moment before moving away from the counter to sit across from him. Donghae looked up slightly and bit the inside of his lip.

“Kibum told me that you are ually desiring Eunhyuk lately,” Heechul said casually. Donghae gasped from embarrassment and his face flushed red.

“What? That’s just – I mean – Hyung, why –“ He exclaimed completely flustered.

“Personally, I think you’re too young to be having . But then again, when I was your age…my point is, play it safe, okay? If you and Eunhyuk want to have , then go for it. Just be sure you’re both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter