Chapter 15

On the Brink of Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk chuckled softly to himself as he watched from the living room as Donghae and Henry raced around the house trying to find good hiding spots. The three of them were playing hide and seek, because that game never gets old no matter what your age is, and Eunhyuk was It, standing by the front door covering his eyes and counting to one hundred.

It had been three days since Donghae had come back to visit and the boys were having lots of fun together, as always. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and shook his head when he heard a thump coming from upstairs and a soft yelp that obviously came from Henry, but he ignored them all none-the-less and let them have their fun. Besides, he was texting Heechul and didn’t want to be bothered.

Ever since that night Kibum had to be taken to the hospital and Heechul had called him worriedly, the two adults of the family had tried to think of a way to help Kibum get better. But no one in their entire family throughout generations had ever tried experimenting with their blood before, so they weren’t quite sure how this was going to work. Hence why they were going to experiment with the drugs before they actually tried it out on Kibum because Heechul point blank refused.

So they came up with the perfect plan.

Test it out on an animal.

This was going to take at least one month to do, but they had to try none the less because Kibum just wasn’t coping well lately with the withdrawal symptoms and Heechul didn’t want to see him suffer anymore, it was heartbreaking. So they were going to take a puppy, Heechul insisted, and get it high with the weed Heechul had taken from Kibum’s locker. Once the dog was addicted they were going to start experimenting.

First they were just going to feed it some of their blood. They were hoping that it would act as a mediation and blank out all the withdrawal symptoms.

If that didn’t work they were going to try plan b, inject it with blood. Since this would go straight into the bloodstream they hoped it would attack the drug addicted blood cells.

Well, Leeteuk was going to test it out; Heechul had too much to handle.

And that’s all they had. One or the other had to work, it just had to. Although Leeteuk had yet to meet Kibum, he could really see how much Heechul loved him and Leeteuk loved all of Heechul’s children. But it wouldn’t be long until he would meet the younger boy, Heechul, Kibum, and Mir were coming up this weekend to get Hae and stay a few days. He really couldn’t wait to meet Kibum, he sounded utterly adorable.

“Teukie umma! Henry’s stuck in a laundry basket!” Donghae yelled down the stairs. Leeteuk sighed and ran a hand through his hair and stood up. He walked over to the stair case and went up it and headed to towards the sound of Eunhyuk’s boisterous laughter coming from Henry’s bedroom.

“Henry, what on earth…how did you manage this?” Leeteuk said incredulously when he entered the room and found his adorable son sitting in a laundry basket.

“Uh…Donghae made me, umma, he did!” Henry said with wide eyes.

“I did not! Hyukkie was the one who suggested him to see if he could fit in it!” Donghae said, pushing the blame towards his best friend.

“Eunhyuk?” Leeteuk said in his umma voice. Eunhyuk stared at the ground guiltily and bit his lip to keep himself from laughing again. When he didn’t answer Leeteuk just sighed and went over to his son and quickly pulled him out of the white basket.

“Xie Xie! Umma, wo ai ni!” Henry said, hugging his umma tightly. Leeteuk grinned widely and hugged him back, he loved it when his baby spoke in Chinese, it was just too cute for words. He knew that Henry was learning it all from his best friend Zhou Mi. They had met a few years ago when Zhou Mi was staying in Korea for a year, but eventually he moved back to China but that never stopped the two of them from being best friends and talking every single day for at least two hours.

“Mochi, stay out of baskets, okay baby?” He said, kissing his son’s forehead.

“Hyung, I’m hungry! Will you make dinner soon?” Eunhyuk whined as they all headed downstairs for a new game.

“I was act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter