Chapter 38

On the Brink of Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk woke up the next morning before the sun had begun to rise. There was the sound of soft chattering coming from the kitchen which meant Heechul and Leeteuk must be awake as well. He sat up in bed and stretched his arms tiredly. He glanced next to him where Sungmin was sleeping soundly with dried tear stains on his cheeks. Eunhyuk felt bad for his friend, but he knew that Sungmin was strong-willed and would be okay in a day or two. Not wanting to wake his best friend, Eunhyuk carefully climbed out of the bed and left the Sungmin’s bedroom. He walked down the hall and headed into the kitchen where Heechul and Leeteuk were making breakfast and Kibum was sitting at the table.

“Good morning,” He said brightly, taking a seat across from Kibum. The younger boy smiled softly at him and whispered back the greeting. Eunhyuk was glad to see some color in his cheeks after the accident last night; he was looking a lot better although he was still very sick.

“What are you doing up so early?” Leeteuk asked, walking over to give his brother a good morning hug.

“I don’t know,” Eunhyuk replied, pushing his brother off of him.

“We have to take Kibum to the hospital for a few hours. I doubt Sungmin’s going to be in the mood to deal with Henry and Mir, so keep an eye on them and don’t let them destroy the house,” Heechul informed him, handing him a plate of breakfast. He tried to coax Kibum to eat, but the sickly boy flat out refused, not wanting re-experience last night’s disaster.

“Okay, I’ll put their collars on and chain them up in the back yard,” Eunhyuk said seriously, causing Kibum to laugh at the image of Henry and Mir as puppies.

“Great, works for me,” Heechul agreed easily, trying to get Kibum to open his mouth and swallow a forkful of eggs. It was like trying to feed a stubborn two year old.

After finishing breakfast, Eunhyuk wandered to Donghae’s bedroom. He pushed open the door but frowned when he saw the room was empty and wandered where his boyfriend was. Still, he got dressed and then went back out, only to find Donghae coming down the stairs.

“Where were you?” He asked curiously, waiting at the bottom.

“I slept with Kibum last night,” Donghae replied, walking over to hug his boyfriend. They really hadn’t had much time to spend together so far, and everyone was leaving tomorrow night. But even so, Donghae knew he wasn’t going to have time today. He was planning on going to the hospital with Kibum to give his brother moral support. Donghae knew that Kibum was really sensitive and got scared easily so he knew his presence would be greatly appreciated.

“Oh, okay. I was with Sungmin,” Eunhyuk said with a grin. How is our relationship when we both sleep with other guys? Tsk tsk, Eunhae, we need to get it together.

“Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter