Chapter 6

On the Brink of Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kibum came to his senses he blinked opened his eyes and saw that he was in an unrecognizable room. He quickly closed his eyes again and thought back to what he remembered last, but his mind was completely blank after being in the park. Since his body felt sluggish and his head was hurting, he figured that he probably got wasted again and was passed out in someone’s house, which wasn’t unusual. Except for most party houses did not smell like lavender and have purple painted walls.

Kibum sat up slowly, ignoring his headache and looked around the room he was in. Obviously it was a child’s room; the walls painted purple and there was another bed on the opposite wall. There were a bunch of toys and stuffed animals around the room as well. There was a window with purple curtains, all the purple made him think this was a girl’s room, and there was no sun shining so he figured it was night time. He brought his knees up and hugged them to his chest, trying to remember what happened so he could figure out where the heck he was.

The answer soon came as the door to the bedroom opened and Heechul walked inside. He smiled warmly at Kibum and walked over and sat on the other bed, reaching over to turn on the lamp to brighten up the room a bit. Kibum stared at him, waiting for him to start talking or say what happened.

“How are you feeling?” Heechul asked him.

“Where am I?” Kibum responded, ignoring the questions asked to him.

“Don’t you remember?” Heechul questioned him.

“Obviously I don’t if I’m asking you,” Kibum snapped irritably.

“Well, you called me yesterday night asking for help so I came. You fainted with a fever from being out in the rain. I brought you to my apartment earlier this morning, since there was nothing at your house I needed to make you’re fever go down,” Heechul informed him.

“So what, you went snooping around my house? If my parents knew that you-“ Kibum began defensively.

“Stop it, Kibum. I know they’re gone. If you want to go, then go. But you called me for help; you needed someone to be there for you. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want to be alone and I’ll let you go. But we both know that’s a lie,” Heechul said.

“No it’s not. I only called you because I wasn’t thinking straight,” Kibum objected quickly.

“I can see it in your eyes, Kibum. You’re scared, lonely, hurting; doing drugs isn’t helping, is it? One of these days you are going to over dose again and what happens if no one is there to save you this time? Are you really that desperate?” Heechul said in a harsh tone.

“It’s none of your business!” Kibum snapped at him.

Heechul sighed and closed his eyes and counted to ten so he didn’t lose his temper. Don’t get mad, he’s just being stubborn. He’s just a kid. The thought occurred to him to threaten Kibum with the police. He could call the authorities an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter