chapter 9

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

                                                        -VIXX DRAMA-

“Easy there,boy.You might not want to choke on your own drink,”the bartender looks at Hongbin.Even with his messy hair,he still looks stunning.

“Lee Hongbin!”A soft voice called out his name,making him smile.

“Whyy??” he smiled brightly,flashing his dimples.

“You can’t get drunk,Bin-ah!You have drama filming tomorrow…”Leo sighed.This kid…

“Hyungg…Taekwoon hyung…am I not pretty enough??”Hongbin asked while pouting.

“You’re drunk.Let’s go,”he hold the visual’s arm to keep him steady but the latter snapped back.

“No!Answer me first!”

“People don’t call a guy pretty,Bin-ah!”

“Then??YOU’RE SAYING THAT I’M UGLYY??”

“Gosh…you are the most handsome person I’ve ever met,Hongbin-ah,”Leo said truthfully.Hongbin’s lip curls into a big smile,flashing his deep dimples.

“Gomawo!Mwah..”he pecks Leo’s cheek while giggling.Leo’s heart starts to beat rapidly.

“Woonie!Do you find him?”N starts walking towards his direction.

“O-oh,yes.He is right here!”He quickly grabbed the visual’s arm while maintaining his expression.God,what’s wrong with my heart?

“CUT!”

 

“Wonshik-ah,I…I have something to talk with you,”

“What is it,Taekwoonie? I’m all ears,”he said while entertwining their fingers.Shockingly,Leo pried his hands away.

“It is about us…”

“Why?” he does have a bad feeling when Leo started to talk about their relationship.

“I…I think we need to break up…”

“What? This is not funny,Taekwoon-ah!”

“I’m not joking either.I’m so sorry Wonshik-ah,but I never…”

“Stop!Don’t you dare said those words!”Ravi quickly stands. “I will pretend that this conversation never happens,”

 

 

“Taekwoon hyung,what’s wrong?You look troubled…”

“Let’s go,”he grabbed the visual’s arm and dragged him out of their room.

“W-wait hyung,where are we going?”

“I want to redeem my latte,remember?”

“Geez,can’t you just say it?You frightened me!”Hongbin pouted.

 

“Hyung,this is certainly not a coffee shop…”Hongbin blinked a few times when they reached their destination. A bar.

“I want to get drunk so,please…don’t get in my way,”

“Hyung!” ‘What’s wrong with him?He is not the usual Taekwoon hyung.What have happened?’

“Will you accompany me,please?”

“Fine then,”

 

“LEE.HONGBIN!!!” Hongbin shuts his ear while grunting.

‘This hyung,I never thought that he could get drunk…’ “oh,hyung..Why?”

“Come here!”he gestured the visual to sit right beside him. “Cheers!” he laughed.

Hongbin smiles at the sight.Seeing his hyung loosen up a bit makes his heart at ease,eventhough with the help of alcohol.

“Hongbin-ah…”

“Yes,hyung?” Leo starts to caress the visual’s cheek,causing the younger to shivers.His heart is thumping rapidly.

“Do you…love me?” Hongbin’s eyes widen in surprise. That question…

“Hongbinnie!!Answer me…”Leo starts to tugs at his sleeve.

 ‘Love?What kind of love is he talking about?Could it be that hyung-dongsaeng love?It must be it,right?Gosh,I’m feeling nervous for nothing!’

He slapped his face in embarrassment.Why would he think that Leo hyung meant it other way?

“Yes,I do love you hyung…”He smiles brightly while holding onto Leo’s hand.

“Come,let’s go home.It’s already late.They might be waiting for us,right?”Leo nodded cutely.

“Me too…”   “Hmm?What is it,hyung?”

“I like you too.A lot!” Hongbin’s laugh erupted.A drunk Leo is a cute Leo,actually.

“Really?That’s great!” The elder suddenly starts to hug him.He buried his face on the visual’s neck.

“H-hyung…”

“I like you so much that it hurts…”his muffled sobs could still be heard.Again,Hongbin’s heart starts to beats crazily.

“What do you mean,hyung?” Leo stares at Hongbin with tearful eyes,right into his heart.Slowly,he cupped the visual’s cheek and lean in closer.

“It hurts,Hongbin-ah…”Hongbin’s heartbeat went crazy the moment his face is a few inches away from Leo’s. And when their lips met,everything went blank.

 

 

“Do you see my Taekwoonie?”Ravi asked anxiously while looking around the dorm.He tried calling Leo a few times but to no avail.

“Nope.I thought he was with you,”Ken furrowed his eyebrows.

“He went out with Bin-hyung!”Hyuk answered lazily while focusing on his game.  “Again?!”

“Wonshik-ah! They’re back!” Ravi quickly runs to the front door,only to be greeted by the sight of drunken Leo.

“What the hell have you done to him?!”Ravi shot a furious glance towards his friend.

“No,it just that-“

“Let him go!”He quickly wrapped his arm around Leo’s torso and pushed Hongbin away.

“Wait,where are you taking him to?We…” He stops at the moment Ken tapped his shoulder.

“He’ll be sleeping with me tonight!” “But…”

“Stop getting in my way,Lee Hongbin,” He spat those words with hatred feelings.

 

 

“Binnie!”

“You scared me!”He turns around,only to see N is walking towards him.Its been two weeks since their break up and they manage to sort things out calmly and as the result,they become more open to each other.

“Why don’t you sleep yet?”

“Hyung too…why don’t you sleep yet?”

“Yah,I’m thirsty.What’s wrong?”He asks,noticing the troubled look on the younger face.

“Something happened today,”   “Is it good or bad?” Hongbin shrugged.

“I-I don’t know…It may be good,but bad at the same time…”

“Is it involving Taekwoonie?”Hongbin eyes widen in surprise while a blush started to form on his cheeks.

“How-how did you know?”He slapped his mouth for being so honest. N chuckles while biting his lower lip,feeling a stinging pain in his heart.

“You like him,don’t you?” He asks calmly.Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion.

“I-I…”

“You don’t have to explains anything,Binnie!”N chuckles at the sight of flustered Hongbin. When N is getting back to his room,he suddenly stopped by Hongbin’s question.

“Hyung,you knew this all along,right?That’s why,you decided to break- “

“Nope! I know nothing though…Maybe because you’re too obvious. Huhh…I’m getting my beauty sleep now,you should sleep too!” He quickly cuts Hongbin’s words before disappearing into his room.

Upon slamming the door shut,N bit his bottom lip,preventing any tears that wanted to escape.

‘That idiot!Why would he think about that when he likes Taekwoon more?’

“Am I too obvious? Wait! Does this mean that I like Taekwoon hyung,for real?” Hongbin hold his chest,feeling the heartbeat.

 

 

“Huhh…what-where am I?”Taekwoon groaned at sudden noise.Snoring?

“Wonshik?How…how did I ended up here?” the last thing he remembered was how hard for Hongbin to drag him out of the car. Hongbin!

He walks out from the room hurriedly,not worrying if Ravi wakes up since he is a heavy sleeper.He makes his way towards their room,only to be greeted by the sight of Hyuk in his bed.

‘It must be that I slept in his bed.Huhh…it’s still early,though,’Leo shuts the door slowly before plopping himself on the couch.

 

“Gosh,Hyuk’s snoring is just…what time is it?”He glance at the clock.Just in time! He quickly snatch his towel and walks out from the room when he suddenly saw black figure slumping on the couch.

“Omma!”His scream manages to makes the figure to stir.Being the early bird as always,Hongbin didn’t expect to experience heart attack in the morning.

“Taekwoon hyung?”

“Bin?”Leo scrubs his eyes while looking at the visual. “Is it morning already?”

“O-oh..Yes,”Hongbin hurriedly walks away,leaving the confused Leo behind. “What’s wrong with him?”

 

Hongbin sighs in frustration.Upon seeing Leo,the kiss incident keeps replaying in his mind,making his face on fire.

“Doesn’t he remember?He acts casually,though…”

“What the!How can he forget when he kiss someone?!”He keeps mumbling until a voice interrupts.

“Hongbin!How much time are you going to take??”Ken frustrated voice could be heard from the outside.

“N-nae hyung!Sorry!” He absent mindedly knocks his head. “Ouch! This is all because of him!”


A/N:Hello my dear lovely readers! I'm so sorry if this story doesn't like you guys expected..(my bad)..And also,I kinda make Ravi a bad guy here,so...sorry again.Please read well and leave comments so that I'll know how to improve...thanks a lot!^^