chapter 8

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“N hyung…I’m sorry.I…I should tell you earlier,but…argh!!!!This is so frustrating!!!” he been practicing in front of the mirror for about 15 minutes.

“Kongie?” Ken came in after observing his dongsaeng. “Hyung! Are you watching me since the beginning?”

“Practically yes…Look Bin,I think that N hyung is feeling guilty for venting his anger at you.He looks kinda troubled too…”Hongbin quirked his eyebrow.

“Should I meet him now?”He immediately walks past Ken but suddenly the main vocalist grabs a hold of his wrist. “What’s wrong,hyung?”

“You really love N hyung?” Hongbin is taken aback by the question. Does he?

“I better get going now!”Hongbin quickly walked away from Ken. That kind of question…

 

 

“N-Hyung!”N turned around,his eyes met with Hongbin’s.His heart ache,again.

“Please,forgive me…”Hongbin plead and grabs his hyung hand.

“I should apologize to you. You did nothing wrong. It just me…being selfish. I’m sorry,Hongbin-ah,”N lowered his face down,tears threatening to escape his eyes.

“Don’t cry…I would do the same if I were at your place,”Hongbin smiles brightly,flashing his dimples.N heart skips.

“Can I kiss you?”Hongbin quirked an eyebrow. “Hyung,since when you need to ask my permission to kiss me?”

N smiles bitterly.Since when? Since that day Hongbin came back drunk with Leo…

 

FLASHBACK

“Taekwoon-ah,let me change his clothes.You can go to sleep…”

“I’m going to the toilet for a while,”Leo leaves the room quietly.

“Huhh…don’t leave me…”Hongbin suddenly starts mumbling.N sit right beside him.

“I’m right here,don’t worry,Binnie…”he was about to kiss Hongbin’s forehead before stopped by Hongbin’s words.

“Hyung…Taekwoon hyung,why are you doing this to me?”Hongbin lips turn into a pout.

N’s heart thumped heavily. “Binnie…what’s wrong?”

“Yah,Jung Taekwoon!Why don’t you look at me?Am I not handsome enough??”Hongbin slurred in his sleep.

“What are you talking about Bin-ah?” N’s heart starts to ache.Why would Hongbin said like this about Leo?Could it be that…

“I like you,Taekwoon-ah.I really really like you…hehe” Hongbin quickly drifted into sleep,leaving N heartbroken with sudden confession.His heart felt such a pain that he almost collapsed right away.Tears started to stained his cheeks.He quickly walks out from the room.

“Hakyeon,is Hongbin sleeping?”

“Yes,he is.Goodnight,Taekwoon,”He quickly slam the door shut upon entering his room.He slumped down to his feet,unable to control his own body anymore.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Hyung?I thought you want to kiss me…”Hongbin holds both N sides.

“Binnie…I’m sorry,”N mumbles quietly. “What for?”

“For this…”N quickly pins his boyfriend to the wall before started to Hongbin’s shirt.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing?! We will start shooting in a minute…”Hongbin asks nervously.N never been so harsh to him and this take him by surprise when N suddenly initiate an intimate skinship.

“You’re mine,Binnie.Not anyone else,”N’s mind was clouded with lust as he saw Hongbin’s milky skin.He started planting kisses to his boyfriend’s collarbone before biting them.

“Hyung, stop!”Hongbin tried pushing N away,but somehow his boyfriend getting a firm grip on his waist.This is not the way he wanted their relationship to progress.He’s not ready…

“Hyung, don’t!”Hongbin shouted as N mercilessly his pant and took Hongbin’s shirt off.

“You’re mine,Hongbin.God,you’re so hot…”his voice filled of lust upon hearing Hongbin’s pleading.

“Hakyeon!”Hongbin closed his eyes when N’s hand started to roam his body but then he heard thumping sounds and saw N at the floor,hovered by Leo.

“What the hell are you trying to do?!”Leo asked furiously when Hongbin started to gather his shirt while sobbing slowly.He’s been very afraid and he thought he could die if Leo didn’t come.

N smirks. “He’s my boyfriend,Taekwoon.Just mind your own business!” N hissed when a punch was thrown to his face.

“You do know about his past! Why would you try to harm him?! You are his boyfriend,for God sake!”Leo’s sharp eyes met with N gaze.

“I’m tired of waiting.Hell,he should realise that he has a body for…”another fist flying towards his lips.This time,Leo started to kick N.

“S-stop, please…”Hongbin faint pleading could be heard as he trying to hold back his tears.His heart are about to explode when N started to talk about his body.

“Go away before I beat you to death...”Leo gritted his teeth.N looks at Hongbin with disgusting look.

“Listen here,pretty boy.Our relationship is over.”With that,N walks away,leaving Hongbin in a crying mess.

As he shut the door of the room,N slumped down to his feet while sobbing hard. “I’m sorry,Hongbin.I’m really sorry…I love you so much…”

How much his heart hurts when he had to bring back Hongbin dark past,seeing only tears that escaping that doe like eyes.Now,Hongbin can be happy with someone he loves dearly.And that person is certainly not him.

 

 

“Hongbin-ah…”Leo quietly sits beside the younger and touch his shoulder but getting pushed away by Hongbin. “Don’t…don’t touch me,”his voice cracked with sobs.

“Hey,it’s me.Don’t be afraid…”he tried to hold Hongbin’s arms as the boy was shaking so hard.

“Don’t touch me!!” flashes of memories came to Hongbin’s mind.Those dirty hands who touched him and d…

“Let me go!”he started to scream when a pair of arms hug him.

“It’s me,Taekwoon hyung…”Leo said with strained voice.How he hate seeing Hongbin in this state.He tighten his grip around the younger.

“Hyung,I’m afraid…”Hongbin started to cry like little child while holding onto Leo’s shirt. “Shh…I’m here…” ‘always, for you…’ “Don’t leave me…”

“Jaehwan hyung?Do you see my Taekwoonie?”

“Taekwoon hyung?I think I saw him walked into the practice room,”Ravi thanked Ken before quicken his pace.

“Wonshik!”He halt in his steps when heard his name being called. “N hyung! What is it?”

“I want to talk to you,” he stands right in front of the rapper.

“Later,please?I want to see Taekwoon…”he starts to walk away before N suddenly grabs his wrist.

“Right now.” N sighs before smiling a bit when he saw Ravi nodded in defeat.He knew Leo still with Hongbin and so he does not want anyone would disturb them,regarding of Hongbin’s condition.

                                                             -VIXX DRAMA-

“I want to break up,”N looks at Leo in surprise.This is definitely not in the script.

“B-but,why…”He furrowed his forehead,feeling such a pain when such words being said.Could it be Hongbin felt this kind of feeling when he asked for break up?

“I…I never love you,”Leo’s face remain stoic as he recalls the incident in the practice room earlier.The picture of Hongbin crying…

“CUT!”

“Leo-ssi…you are not following the script,”the director called upon Leo.He balled his fist when he saw N quickly walks out of the set.

“I’m sorry…” “Let’s call it a day,you all can rest now…”everyone bowed in polite.

“Taekwoon-ah,what’s wrong?You look troubled,”Ravi hold onto Leo’s arm while caressing his cheek gently.Leo shrugged away gently,afraid of hurting his boyfriend heart.

“Where is Hongbin?”

“I guess he is with N hyung.I saw them walked out together,”Leo quirked his eyebrow.Why would Hongbin…

 

“Hongbin…I know you’re mad at me. It’s my fault after all,”Hongbin bit his lip anxiously.

“W-why,hyung?”His voice started shaking as he try to hold his tears.It broke his heart seeing Hongbin in this state.

“I want something from you,to reassure about this relationship but you keep saying that you’re not ready.I have my own limit,Hongbin…”How he wish he could slap his own face for saying that to his beloved one.Perhaps,this way will make Hongbin forget him easier.

“I finally understand.Thanks hyung,for loving me all this time…”with that,Hongbin walks away,leaving the stunned N behind,smiling yet crying at the same time.

‘Now,you’re free to love that person…’

 

 

Ravi sighs as he recalls his conversation with N.

“Break up with Taekwoon.”N’s face remain expressionless,showing that he is serious.

“Why would I do that?We’re lovers…”Ravi gritted his teeth when he saw N smirking.

“Lovers?Do you love Taekwoon to the extent you could let him go for the sake of his happiness?”N folded his arms,looking straight into the rapper’s eyes.

“What the hell are you trying to say,hyung?”

“There is someone who deserves your love,better than Taekwoon…”


A/N: I am so sorry for the short chapters...keep trying hard to make it longer...thanks for those who read!