Look At Me [Chasang]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

Hyuk keep his eyes downcasted as he saw the pair was giggling happily. No one even mentioned about their relationship, but for Sanghyuk it was easy to tell from their gesture tat the pair was indeed in love and they were just being happy in their own world. While his own world is collapsing real fast. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong, kiddo? You looked so gloomy, "Jaehwan stared at the youngest with a frown on his face, accompanied with Wonshik who has an arm around the latter's face. Oh, the Raken couple was the only one who officially announced their relationship to the members and everyone was so accepting. 

"Nothing. Just feeling a little sick lately, " Jaehwan gasped at the tall boy as he inspected the younger's face. Oh come on, I was just lying, hyung..  

"Is it a fever? You seemed a bit pale to me too, "Wonshik exclaimed as the youngest widen his eyes in shock. Is he sick for real? 

"Hyung, it's okay. I was just-ugh.. "A sudden pounding headache somehow interrupted his words, a hand already went to massage his scalp. It was Wonshik, who was wearing an extremely worried look on his face. 

"Wait, I'll tell Hakyeon hyung about this, "Jaehwan stood up straight, only to be interrupted by Hyuk's hand grabbing his wrist. 

"No, there's no need to. I can take care of it myself. He's probably busy with Bin hyung, "he felt a slump stuck in his throat upon croaking the last sentence. Jaehwan frowned at the maknae's remark. 

"Hongbin? Why? "Hyuk sighed in exasperation, making both males to look at him in utter confusion. 

"They are a couple, hyungs. I dont want to interrupt their sweet moments, "he didn't mean to sound offensive, but it couldn't be helped that those words came out like a venomous tone in his voice. Wonshik and Jaehwan looked at each other, silently questioning themselves. 

"But, they didn't say anything bout this? "

"And that doesn't mean that they are not a couple, hyung. That's it, I'm going to take a nap for a while and don't forget to wake up for the practice, "Hyuk lazily dragged himself to his room, leaving the Raken couple speechless. 

 

 

"Hyukkie? Are you okay? "Upon hearing the honey like voice, Hyuk felt his chest constricted again while he literally hanging himself on Taekwoon's arm. He groaned in reply before taking the seat next to Taekwoon  at the back of the van, making all the members to quirk the eyebrows in confusion since Sanghyuk always occupied the space behind the driver seat. 

"He just needed some rest. Don't worry, " he  hummed at Taekwoon's words, before resuming his nap, head against the older's shoulder casually. 

 

"Five minutes break! "The leader announced as his eyes went towards his baby maknae who was literally wearing out an exhausted expression. He looked at the youngest who was swaying a little bit dangerously, looking like he might collapsed any soon. Hakyeon immediately walked towards the maknae to hold him but Taekwoon already beat him to it, his arm was fast around the tall male's waist. 

"Sanghyuk? "He could hear Taekwoon's soft voice as he was approaching them and he tilted his head to one side when he realised that the maknae was being all clingy towards his same aged friend. 

"Hyung~~" the maknae whined before he rambled out on his headache, only making the second oldest guiding the latter down and soon letting Hyuk's head resting on his lap, completely unaware of Hakyeon's presence. Hakyeon blinked his eyes confusedly upon looking at the two males. 

"Taekwoon ah.., "te said male turned his head while quirking an eyebrow towards his friend who was rather looking all confused and worried. Hakyeon pointed towards the sleeping maknae on his lap and Takewoon easily got the message. 

"I think he's down with a fever.Let him sleep with me tonight. It will be easier for me to take care of him, " Hakyeon's jaw hung opened the moment the vocalist spoke, not even spare him some time to ask more question and even decided things on his own. 

"It's okay,Woon ah. We will take care of him together. Sanghyuk is also my baby, " Hakyeon's lips curled into a smile before it drop upon hearing his friend's chuckle. 

"Baby? Just forget it, Hakyeon. I can perfectly take care of Sanghyuk by myself. You better take care of your baby there, "he pursed his lips towards the visual who was frowning for unable getting the right dance for his part in a teasing manner but somehow it pierced through Hakyeon's heart. 

"Hongbin? "

"Hmm.. Tell the others that me and Sanghyuk are heading to the dorm first. I already called the manager and he probably waiting downstairs, "Taekwoon informed the leader as his hands slowly caressing the maknae's head and making Hyuk to wake up from his sleep. He watched the two as Taekwoon coaxed the maknae to went home and take some medicines before te youngest immediately complied to it, both making their way out of the practice room. 

"Am I that invisible? "Hakyeon muttered under his breath. 

 

 

"Stop doing this to yourself.Everyone is hella worried, Sanghyuk, " Taekwoon spoke as his out the damp piece of cloth on the maknae's forehead. Hyuk smirked at the older upon hearing his words. 

"Not everyone, hyung. Not everyone... "He knows that Taekwoon understands what he meant, he didn't have to explain it anyway. 

Soon the dorms were filled with voices and Taekwoon just had to warn them to keep it low for the maknae. Wonshik nudged playfully on his boyfriend while staring meaningfully at the tall male. 

"Kim Wonshik... "

"What? I didn't know that you and Sanghyuk are together, "the words somehow reached towards both Hakyeon and Hongbin, both wearing a bewildered looks. 

"Taekwoon, is that true? "Hakyeon walked towards his friend and the latter just shrug with a small smile. 

"Well, he's really important to me and I can't afford looking at him at this state, "his reply somehow managed to get a cheer from the Raken couple and Hakyeon frowned when he felt an unfamiliar feelings inside his chest. 

 

"Hyukkie? "Hyuk slowly fluttered his eyes opened as he be heard his name before a face was clearly blocking his vision. 

"Hakyeon hyung? What is it? "Hakyeon stared at the younger in  worry as he adjusted the cloth on the maknae's forehead. 

"Are you feeling any better? "Sangyhuk lips curled into a small smile before he took a glimpse at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Well,thanks to Taekwoon hyung, I'm feeling much better, "Hakyeon was about to reach for the younger's hair to ruffle it but immediately stopped upon hearing the younger words. 

"Don't! So-sorry. I just don't want hyung to catch my fever, that's all, " Hyuk lied through his teeth, highly doubting that the oldest might fall for it but he  wouldn't care nonetheless. He should stop hurting himself now. 

"Ahh... My baby totally makes your eomma worried, you know? "The oldest words somehow managed to make the younger chuckle. Hakyeon's eyes widen when he heard the chuckle and the tone laced in it. Totally the same with Taekwoon earlier. 

"Baby? I'm not your baby, hyung. I'm all grown up, " Hyuk spoke those words playfully, but God knows how much his heart bled for saying that. 

"Hyuk, do you really in love with Taekwoon? "That question somehow has took the younger off guard and when the younger stumbled for words, Hakyeon quickly taking his leave and went straight towards the door.

So they like each other,huh? 

 

 

"Hongbin! Just what the heck are you doing? "Hakyeon called from the outside, everyone literally waiting as the visual appeared with a big grin on his face. 

"Sorry, I was cleaning the room, " he excused himself as he put on the shoes before he heard some playful giggles from behind. 

"What? "

"God Hongbin... I bet it was pretty sure to rub off that 'stain', right? "Hongbin furrowed his brows as he stared at the Raken couple in confusion. His eyes even caught that Taekwoon's eyes rolled to the back in annoyance at Wonshik's remark just now. 

"Aigoo,stop acting all innocent, Binnie. You and Hakyeon hyung did 'something' last night, right? "

"What?! "The mentioned males shrieked in surprise. 

With that, a loud groan mixed with grunts came from the younger as he blurted out his annoyance. "Ugh, just hurry up you lazy erted fat , we're getting late! "

Jaehwan and Wonshik cooed at the maknae's words as Hakyeon exchanged glances with the visual.  This is not right... 

 

"Sanghyuk! " Hyuk frowned upon hearing the voice, putting up his bored expression. 

"Who taught you to talk like that earlier? "Hakyeon stared at the younger, all annoyed. Luckily, there was no one around as they already scattered around the park. It's only him and Sanghyuk at the lake right now. 

"No one.And what's wrong with that, hyung? I'm 22 already and not a freaking your baby anymore, "he turned his face at the leader, immediately regretting his words upon he saw the flash of hurt inside Hakyeon's eyes. Great, now he's getting nowhere of forgetting his crush on the leader. 

"You.. "

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean that, " he tried to reach for the leader's shoulder but stopped midway. He can't.

"No,you mean it. I know. Just who are you trying to lie, Sanghyuk ah? " No, no... Don't use that soft voice against me. Please don't. 

"I'm going to search for Taekwoon hyung, " he immediately on his heels before he felt a grip on his waist. 

"I'm also your hyung. Is Taekwoon all that you can see?! Why not me?!"The leader asked desperately, can't accept the feeling of getting left out by the maknae. Hyuk gritted his teeth before he spun his face around. 

"Yes! He was all that I can see and not you, hyung! You know why? Because you were so busy with Bin hyung to care about anything else around you. Am I right? " Hyuk stared at the older in the eyes and he cursed internally when he felt his cheeks already wet. 

"Sanghyuk ah... "

"Just let me go. And. I can't afford to hurt -"his words got interrupted when the older's lips was already sealing with his, making Hyuk to ginweak on his knees. Push him away, Sangyhuk. This is not right! He is Hongbins! 

Hyuk whimpered into the kiss before shoving the latter away, cheeks flushed and panting heavily.

"What the heck you think you were doing? "

"You like me, don't you? You were getting jealous whenever you saw me with Hongbin, right? " Hyuk diverted his gaze when the older keep staring at him intensely. 

"So what if I like you? It's not like I'm getting anything in return but hurt, "he spat the words ,chest feeling heavy when he suddenly earned a chuckle from the leader. 

"You idiot. I like you too, "

"You should just be happy with your.. Wait, what did you say? "Hyuk blinked his eyes confusedly. Was his ears playing tricks on him? Hakyeon giggled when he saw the maknae's reaction. 

"I said, I like you too, you idiot! "He ruffled the maknae's hair, only to be stopped by Hyuk's hand holding his. 

"But, Bin hyung? "

"What's with him? "

"Aren't you two... "

"A couple? No! We were just friends, Hyuk ah. And you and Taekwoon wasn't really in relationship right?" Hyuk shook his head in a daze, completely bewildered. 

"So, does this mean... "

"Yes it is. God, don't tell me Taekwoon also thinks the same? "

"Well... " A sudden laugh erupted from the leader as he wrapped his arms around the younger 's waist. 

"You guys are sure funny. Poor Hongbin.. "

"What does that mean, anyway? "Hyuk quirked an eyebrow at the shorter male while he clasped their  hands together and Hakyeon smirked meaningfully. 

"Just... " 

                                  ★★★★★★

a/n: leobin version is next~^_^

Also,sorry for typos