Look At Me [Leobin]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

He glanced sideways at the two males who were in their own world, joking and playing around. His eyes sent wide when he saw Taekwoon's hands went to pinch the maknae's cheeks and surprisingly, the latter even let him. Sanghyuk has never like to be touch like a kid. 

 

"Hongbin ah, can you help me with this? "Groaning internally, he immediately went towards the source of voice, leaving Taekwoon to resume on the game. H slammed the door of Hakyeon's room shut before giving the older an annoyed look. 

"Can't you just find a better timing to call me? I was playing games just now! "He whined like a little kid and Hakyeon smirked meaningfully at the visual's words. 

"You're not actually pissed about me interrupting your game, right? " Hongbin rolled his eyes to the back before walking towards the latter. 

"Why did you call me just now? "

 

"Hyuk-"before he could even finished his words, the makane was already sitting at the back of the van together with Taekwoon, all clingy with the older. He has to refrain to roll his eyes in annoyance( for he don't know why) and soon he realised that other members were also confused at the maknae's sudden change of behaviour. 

"He just needed some rest. Don't worry, " through Taekwoon"s words, Hongbin could see the maknae was smiling a bit before leaning towards the second oldest, resting his head on that broad shoulder affectionately. 

 

"Five minutes break! "Hongbin quickly went towards the corner of the practice room to pick up the water bottle and gulped them down in seconds. He glanced sideways at the maknae and furrowed his brows in worried when he realised that the younger was being all wobbly before Taekwoon's arm quickly s around Hyuk's waist, keeping the maknae from falling.

"Hyung~~" he could hear the whine emitting from Sanghyuk luos as he continued to dance for his part in the song, trying to ignore the slight uncomfortable feelings when he saw the two males getting closer. 

Hongbin bit his lips when he saw Taekwoon gently guided the maknae to rest his head on his lap. Woah, they are really close... 

 

 

Hongbin entered the dorm, eyes searching for his buddy aka the maknae and he eyes caught the sight of Taekwoon walked out from the kitchen with a ladle in his hand. 

"Please keep it down, Sanghyuk is down with a slight fever and he need to rest well. And I'm trying to cook here, " Taekwoon eyed the Raken couple suspiciously before one of them starting to tease the older. 

"Kim Wonshik... "

"What? I didn't know that you and Hyuk are together,"Hongbin frowned when he heard those words. Is that true? How come Hyuk didn't tell me anything about this? 

As if the oldest could read his mind, Hakyeon quickly walked towards his same aged friend with a bewildered look. 

"Taekwoon ah, is that true? "Hongbin's eyes went towards the vocalist and his heart pounded heavily against his chest while waiting for the answer. 

"Well, he's really important to me and I can't afford looking at him in this state, " the answer somehow managed to get a cheer from the Raken couple, and Hongbin ignored the sound of his heart break at those words of confirmation. 

 

"Ugh, I'll never let Hakyeon hyung messed with my photos collection anymore, "Hongbin grunted to himself as he arranged the pictures into the album, keeping it stored before resuming on wiping the dust on the table. Don't blame him, he's a neat freak. 

"Hongbin ah, just what the heck are you doing?! "He quickly walked towards the front door upon hearing the loud screeching voice of the leader. The sudden feeling of guilt consume him and he tried to cover it with a big grin on his face. 

"Sorry, I was cleaning my room, "he immediately put on his shoes before he heard some playful giggles, which he recognizes from Lee Jaehwan. 

"What? "

"God Hongbin...I bet it was pretty sure to rub off that 'stain' right? " Stain? Judging from his looks, I can sense something is about to go wrong... 

He looked around at the members, all confused and when his eyes stopped at Taekwoon, he didnt miss that annoyed look on the older's face. What is actually they're talking about? 

"Aigoo,stop acting all innocent,Binnie. You and Hakyeon hyung did 'something' last night, right? " His mouth wide agape at the remark, before both him and Hakyeon shrieked in denial. 

"Ugh,hurry up you lazy erted fat ! We're getting late! " Hongbin's head snapped towards the maknae who blurte out the words in a completely annoyed tone as he dragged the second oldest into the vehicle, accompanied by the Raken unwavwred cooes.  Great, now Sanghyuk just totally abandoned him and actually hated him for the joke. Just great! 

 

 

"Just call me when we are going back to the dorm.I'm going to the other side,"Hongbin told the leader as he gestured towards the camera that was hanging on his neck.

"Arasso.But don't wander off too far or else,we might lose you,"

"Hmm..."

 

Aish,why is he here too? Hongbin bit his bottom lips when he saw the second oldest was sitting uder the tree,ears already plugged with earphones and relaxing calmly. Is he sleeping? The view is so beautiful though... I want to take some pictures of the tree... 

After contemplating for a while, Hongbin quickly raise the camera to his eye-level and adjusted the lenses when he assumed that the older was sleeping. Right the moment his camera snapped the picture, Taekwoon's eyes shot open. 

"I thought I already said that I don't like getting my pictures taken, "the taller male spoke with the stioc face of his and Hongbin bit his bottom lips nervously. 

"I-I wasn't taking pictures of you. It's the tree, hyung. Tree! "He laughed awkwardly, avoiding the sharp and intense gaze from the older. Taekwoon grunted to himself before slowly standing on his feet, pulling out the earphones from the ears and about to go away when the younger suddenly stopped him. 

"Where are you going, hyung? "Taekwoon turned his face towards the visual, eyes looking droopy which he assumed that the older was getting annoyed that his relaxing time was interrupted. 

"Find Sanghyuk. You want to take pictures right? I don't want to get into your way, "Before Hongbin managed to croak his voice, his eyes caught the sight of the maknae skipping happily before pulling Taekwoon's arm in a fond way.

"Hyung~~~" Hyuk called the other in such an endearing and cute tone, making Taekwoon to chuckle at the makae before patting his head lovingly. His eyes went towards Hongbin who stood still in front of them thus making a hand gesture of saying that they will be going first. Nodded in defeat, both males walked away, giggling happily and Hongbin could feel his eyes getting pricked at the sight. 

Hongbin furrowed his brows at the sudden absurd behaviour if the maknae who quickly occupied his seat earlier in the van (behind the driver's seat) and couldn't help to notice a slight groan escaping from the second oldest lips as he plopped himself down beside the latter, occupying Hyuk's seat earlier. Did I do something wrong to Taekwoon hyung? 

 

"Han Sanghyuk! "The main vocalist voice erupted, making the members to laugh out loud at the surprised latter when the maknae suddenly lifted him up. 

"He's really weak, "Hongbin said between his giggles, of course meaning it, as a joke but when the older resumed to laugh without even sparing him a glance, the dimpled male quickly regretted his words just now. This is not right. Why does he keeps being salty towards me? Only me?! 

 

"Binnie ah, the composer asked you and Taekwoon to stay to practice for your parts, "Hongbin nodded at the information before turning his head towards the leader in a daze. 

"Taekwoon hyung? He did well though... "

"The composer said that you guys need to touch up your harmonizations. That why Taekwoon is also staying, " nodding reluctantly, Hongbin sent off the leader in an unsettling feelings of his encounter with the second oldest soon. 

 

"Is he kidding me?! "Taekwoon grumbled as he fiddled through his contact, immediately hit the call button when the name approached. Hakyeonnie. 

"Taekwoon ah, hello~~~"

"Do you want to die?! "He ran his fingers through his hairs when he heard his same aged friend laughed on the other line. His eyes glanced sideways at the visual who was literally being quiet all the time. 

"Oh come on, Woonie. You guys can still rehearse without the composer. Just help our Hongbin, please? I know he's too awkward to ask you. Please~~" another groan escaped from that full lips before he retorted o to it, keeping his voice low. 

"He's your 'baby', Hakyeon! You're the one who should help him, "

"Uh-huh. He's our precious baby. Just go help him so that the composer would be pleased tomorrow, "

"Could you please drop the 'composer' act thing? Yah, you better -" ungrateful brat, Cha Hakyeon. He's the one to complain about me not calling him and now he just hung up like that? And why the heck I'm the one who have to help your boyfriend?! 

"For now, let's just practice by ourselves, " Hongbin makes sure to keep a safe distance from the older upon entering the studio to avoid any unnecessary comments nor incohorents sound slipped from the main vocalist mouth again. 

 

"See...when we're reaching the bridge,that's when your voice started to blend in with mine.Try it again," Taekwoon stared at the younger fondly and a smile was adorning his face when Hongbin easily adapted to his idea.A big grin flashed on the visual's face and he sighed in relief that they managed to work it out together without any unnecessary incidents occcuring.

"Should we head back to the dorm now?" The older of the two asked and Hongbin pursed his lips in comtemplation of rehearsing again.Taekwoon shook his head slightly at the younger's look and immediately could sense what occuring within the male.Hongbin may be not obvious but  to Taekwoon,the younger was so easy to read like an open book,for Hongbin is his crush.Taking the younger's bag and slung it over his shoulder,Taekwoon pulled the younger towards the door before switching off the lights.

"Hyung,I was-"

"There's a lot more time,Hongbin.You should rest well and eat more.You're geting thinner each day and I don't like it.I mean,our members don't like it," Hongbin tilted his head to one side,eyes fixed on the older who was clearly avoiding looking at him.

"You're worried about me? That's strange.Doesn't seem like it though.." Taekwoon's head snapped towards the younger,looking at the younger who was wearig confused look.

"Yah,what do you mean by that?" Hongbin snickered as he pushed the taller male's arm playfully.

"I thought you were mad at me.You haven't speak to me for the past three days,hyung.It's clearly shown that you were avoiding me,but why?" Taekwoon's mouth gaped in bewilderement before he stammered,struggling to find the words before their manager arrived.

"The manager is here already," having no choice,Taekwoon instantly avoided answering the question before jumped into the car. Hongbin smiled bitterly at the older's behaviour,clenching his fist hard.

 

"Hyuk ah, stop staring at them, "Taekwoon whispered to the maknae as they're in a short break from their dance practice. Sanghyuk has been literally burning holes on Hakyeon's back when he saw the NBin couple being all happy. 

"Hyung, aren't you mad? Hongbin hyung is your crush! Don't you want to do something about it?! "The maknae glared at him in distress before Taekwoon resumed to pat the younger on his back gently. 

"They are in love with each other. I can't do nothing but to accept this, "he spoke those words with his head hanging low, all ashamed of his cowardly act. Hyuk clenched his fist before turned his head towards the main vocalist. 

"How many times that are left until we start practice again? "Taekwoon frowned upon hearing the question and Hyuk growl in annoyance. 

"Huh... Ten minutes. Please don't do something fool, Hyuk ah, "Sanghyuk smirked as he keeps his eyes fixed on the couple. 

"I don't know about you, hyung... But I'm going to fight for my love, "with that, the maknae walked towards the giggling couple making Taekwoon to be in a daze as he stared in the bewilderment. 

 

"Hakyeon hyung, can you follow me for a second? "without faltering even the slightest, his hand already went towards the leader's wrist and he caught the sight of Taekwoon coming to them. Lucky enough, the Raken couple decided to do their own thing, making only the four of them in the practice room in this moment. 

"Sanghyuk ah, don't... "The moment Taekwoon 's hand landed on the maknae's shoulder, the latter quickly shoved it away before dragging the leader out of the room, leaving both Taekwoon and Hongbin in a deadly silence and daze. 

"What... Is Sanghyuk okay? "The question from the visual managed to snap Taekwoon out of his mind as he decided to not making the matter worse. 

"Hongbin ah, let's look for them. I'm getting worried.. "

 

 

"Hakyeo-what are they doing? "Taekwoon stopped in his tracks upon seeing the two figures who were standing on the rooftop. Well, not simply standing but... kissing? 

"Taekwoon hyung, did you find.. "His words stopped abruptly at the scene in front of them before averting his gaze towards Taekwoon's clenching fist. His heart cried out for the older and he tiptoed before covering the taller male's eyes with his small hands to not let the main vocalist staring at the two males that were so immersed in their kiss. 

'Han Sanghyuk, what are you doing? You're going to hurt yourself again... ' Taekwoon thought at himself as he hold the visual hands that covering his eyes and dragged the visual back to their practice room. 

'Taekwoon hyung must be so hurt...  And why is my heart is aching again?. '

Sensing that the two males were not around anymore, Hakyeon retreated from the kiss and he smiled broadly at the maknae who was clearly having a del shade of red on his cheeks. 

"I think our plan works~~"

 

 

"Can.. Can you please keep this thing as a secret? I know this might sounds selfish but I promise I'll get the maknae's head fixed. I'm so sorry for what you have to see earlier, "Taekwoon croaked his voice as soon as they reached the room. Hongbin stared at the older apologetically as he nodded to the question.

"Sure,I won't tell anyone about this.But,what are you apologising for..." Hongbin clamped his mouth shut,not even managed to finish his question when he heard the main vocalist angry growl.

"That Han Sanghyuk,how come he didn't tell me anything about this?" Taekwoon turned his head towards the visual again,a hand landed on the younger shoulder while he stared at him,all intense.

What the heck? His staring is too intense I might blush...

"I'm sorry for you have to see that earlier.I promise I will knock some sense out of him," Hongbin frowned as he tilted his head to one side,brows quirking in a confused manner.

"Hyung,why do you keep apologising when it's not even your fault? It's not like I'm getting mad or what..." Taekwoon frowned at the dimpled man as he stared at him in confusion. 

"Aren't you and Hakyeon is a thing? I mean, he is your boyfriend, right? You should... "Taekwoon's rambling stopped when the shorter male waved his hand in front of his face, signalling him to stop. 

"Woo,woo... Slow down hyung. Hakyeon hyung is my boyfriend? Pfft... "Hongbin broke into laughter upon hearing the second oldest words as Taekwoon resumed himself with a frown on his face. 

"Yah, why are you laughing? "

"Just who in the world told you that? "He smiled, wiping the tears for laughing out loud earlier. Taekwoon blinked his eyes confusedly before quirking an eyebrow at the visual. 

"You're... not? But why were you so happy when he huggged you and you pushed me away when I did the same? "Hongbin bit his bottom lips nervously, eyes keep hanging elsewhere except the older. 

Because I can't afford getting caught blushing during our recording nor mv filming. You make me blush! 

"If Hakyeon is not your boyfriend but you allowed him do that, doesn't that mean he is someone special? Could it be... You hate me? That's why you keep pushing me away? "Hongbin shook his head vigorously as he held the the older's hands. 

"No! I mean, why would I hate you? I did that because... "

"Because..?"

"Ah! I can't tell you! I-its embarrassing, "he hung his head low, only to be tilted upwards by Taekwoon's hands holding his cheeks. The taller male stared into the doe-like eyes and he sighed softly. 

"I...can't hold it in anymore. I'm sorry, Hongbin, " 

"What do you me-" Hongbin words immediately cut off when Taekwoon's lips already landed on his and he fluttered his eyes shut, savouring the moment before he pulled away from the kiss. 

"Ta-Taekwoon hyung, Hyuk... "The main vocalist spun his body around, only to b greeted by the sight of Sanghyuk with his arms crossed. Hongbin quickly went to hide behind Taekwoon's tall frame as he cursed himself internally. 

'Oh my God, Hyuk is going to kill me! He just caught me kissing with his boyfriend! Stupid Hongbin! '

"You little ungrateful brat, "hearing the hiss in Taekwoon's voice, Hongbin clutched on the back of the older's shirt when he suddenly heard some giggles from Hyuk. He giggled? He's freaking giggling?! 

"Ayy, hyung.... Mianhae~ It was Hakyeon hyung's idea! "Taekwoon halted in his steps, the thought of beating Sanghyuk immediately off when he heard the voice of his same aged friends. 

"Yah, don't you want to thank me? "Giving his famous neck slice at the two confused males, Hakyeon grinned snugly as he went to stand beside the maknae, fondly linking their arms together. 

"I... Just what the hell is happening here? "Hongbin finally croaked his voice after being silent for a while. 

"Hyuk, you're dating Hakyeon? "The mentioned latter blushed as he rubbed his nape awkwardly and Taekwoon took that as a sign that the maknae approved his question just now. 

"Well, I saw you two kissed just now~"Hakyeon sing song, teasing the main vocalist and visual who  were already distancing themselves, standing far from each other. A blush was apparent on both males cheeks and Hakyeon couldn't help but to squeal at the sight. 

"Just confess to each other already... "Hyuk stared at them in a fake annoyed look before a loud cheer was heard. 

"Yeah, we wanna hear it too! " Both Jaehwan and Wonshik came inti the practice room with a wide grin on their faces. 

"I- I need to go to the bathroom! It's urgent! "Hongbin immediately excused himself before storming out of the room. His face was already on fire. As soon as the visual was out of their sight, all pair of eyes averted their gaze on the second oldest and Taekwoon frowned at the attention. 

"What? "

"Geez, go after him hyung! "Jaehwan sighed at the older lack of sense and Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at their leader. 

"It's time to practice now, "speaking with that soft kitten voice of him, Hakyeon had to refrain himself from being all giddy and quickly shoved his friend to the door. 

"I'll handle that! Just go, he's waiting for you, "

 

 

Oh my God, he kissed me! We'd kissed! His soft lips was on mine just now and, and... I wanted to feel that again. T_T

"Bin ah? "Hongbin jumped out of his skin at the sudden voice whom he immediately recognised, only to curse at himself at the mess he made. He had splashed the water on accident and now, the bottom part of his shirt was soaked in water. 

"I- I already finished using the ba-bathroom. You can u-use it now, " , why are you stuttering, Lee Hongbin?! Speak properly! Hongbin mentally slapped himself on the face for making him look like a complete fool in front of his crush. Yes, Taekwoon is his biggest crush.

"You're not going anywhere, "

"E- eh? "Hongbin blinked his eyes continously before an unmanly yelp escaped his lips when the older yanked his hand and trapped him between the wall. 

"H-hyung, what are y-you doing? "He stuttered again ,head hanging low to hide his obvious flushed face at the close gap. Taekwoon bit his bottom lips, his heart thumped wildly against his chest upon witnessing this side of Hongbin since the visual was always known for his sassy remarks. 

"Hongbin, I like you, "the words came out unconditionally from Taekwoon's mouth, leaving him in bewilderment and Hongbin's ears has been redder than usual. The visual small hands started to make its way towards the taller male's shirt and clutched on it tightly. 

"Say... Say it again, "The hands that were placed at the side of the shorter male was brought to his face and Taekwoon gently cupped the younger's face with his large hand while the other one Hongbin's hair lovingly. 

"I like you, Lee Hongbin. Be my boyfriend? " Hongbin nodded bashfully before he buried his face into the sturdy chest and he sighed in content at he warmth. 

"I like you too... "

 

"Heol, you two already did 'that' after confessing to each other? "Wonshik asked, his eyes widen in amusement and Jaehwan clicked his tongue at his boyfriend's remark. His eyes were quick to caught the damp spot on the dimpled male shirt. 

"Tsk, you should not wear the outfit that has been soiled by your cu-"

"Stop! No, it's not like that! I got water splashed-"Hongbin waed his hands frantically as he explained to the Raken couple before Hakyeon barged into their room. 

"Jung Taekwoon, what have you done to my precious baby?! " Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance at the leader screeching voice before Hongbin started to groan out loudly. 

"I told you it was nothing like that!!!! "