chapter 11

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

As soon after thanking the director and crew,Hongbin quickly walks out of the set,more like trying to hide the blush and his crazy heartbeat in his chest.

“Lee Hongbin!” ‘It’s him! I better be quick!’ But no matter how quick he try to stay away,the elder has always surpassed him.

“Where are you going to?” Leo asked while panting.

“D-dorm…w-why?”he stuttered hard.When he starts to walks away,Leo quickly grabs a hold of his wrist.

“The kiss…” Hongbin shuts his eyes tightly,feeling shy.

“We’ve kissed before,right?” Hongbin bit his bottom lip,straining himself from speaking.

“Right?When was it?”

“Yah!How can you forget when you kiss-“ ‘Nice one,Lee Hongbin.Now,you’re admitting it,’ he mentally slaps himself.

“That happened when I’m drunk…that’s why you’re being awkward to me!”

“Well,isn’t one supposed to act like that?” Hongbin freed himself and hurriedly walks towards the van.

Leo chuckles at the sight.No wonder the kiss felt so familiar.

 

“Have you seen Hongbin?” Leo asks the members since Hongbin is nowhere to be seen.

“At the balcony?He always spent his time there…”Hyuk trailed off when he saw N was looking at him.

“Didn’t he say that he’s too shy to meet Taekwoon?” the leader whispered to Hyuk.

“Well,just let them meet,hyung…”Hyuk whispers back.

“So?Where is he?”

“Balcony…”Hyuk grins while looking at his leader.

“Thanks!”

“What?”  “Just wait until Hongbin kills you…”

 

 

Leo smiles upon seeing the younger’s back that facing him.It seems like the visual enjoys watching the night view,standing with his arms open.

Smirking,the elder slowly walks behind the lad and wraps his arms around the visual torso while burying his face on the shoulder.

“Aish,Jaehwan hyung! Are you still-“ his words were cut as his body has spun around,face meeting with the cat-like eyes.

“What the heck? Does Jaehwan always hugs you like that?”Leo frowns. Hongbin quickly averts his gaze on his feet,avoiding any eye contact.

“Well,it’s not that frequent,it just that he’s the only one who did that.Sorry for mistaking you as Jaehwan hyung…”Hongbin lowers his head in shame.

“You let people touch you so easily,” Hongbin looks up angrily.

“Says who got drunk and kiss someone then forgets about it the next day!” he glared at the elder.

“Yah! It never happens before,” Leo looks at the furious younger.Whenever the younger bit his lip in frustration,the dimples on his cheeks will show.

“Then tell me Taekwoon hyung,why am I the one who got kissed by you that day?”

“Because you’re the only one there!”

“What’s with the back hug just now?” He stares at the vocalist with his big doe eyes.

‘It’s nice teasing him.Heck,why does he looks super cute even when he is mad?’Leo lowered his head,hiding the smile that started to form.

“I want to makes you shocked,though.I never know that you will consider that as a backhug,”Leo said with a stoic face.Hongbin flips his hair in irritation.

‘This person…I’m seriously losing my mind’ He quickly calms himself down.

“So,what brings you here,hyung?” he fakes a bright smile,flashing his deep dimples.

“Nothing actually.It just that I want to see you,since you’ve been avoiding me…”

“I didn’t,”  “Yes,you did…well thanks to Hyuk that he tells about your whereabouts,” Leo quirked a smirk.

Hongbin clenched his fist. “Han Sanghyuk,you brat!”

“Told ya…”N gives a knowing look at the maknae.

 

 

“Jaehwan hyung!What are you doing out here?” Ravi walks towards the elder, plopped himself down next to him.

“Nothing.Just thinking,” Ken answers while smiling warmly at the younger.However,that smile seems to send a tingle and something foreign to the younger’s heart,causing one to blush.

“What about you,Wonshik-ah? What makes you come here?” Ken asks,turns to face the rapper.

“Just…want to ease my mind,” Ken quickly cracks a smile.

“I’m glad…”    “Huh?”

“That you come here. I’m glad…” Ravi quirks an eyebrow.

“You looks…different tonight,” that kind of comments somehow makes the elder to chuckles.

“Different? Maybe because of the new clothes that I bought yesterday,” He smiles again,sending a weird feeling towards the rapper’s heart.

“No,it’s because you don’t act like the usual you,the bubbly Ken,”

“Say,do you still mad at Taekwoon hyung and Binnie?”the sudden question caught Ravi off guard that makes him to lower his head.

“I don’t know.Sometimes I do feel like angry but seeing those two,I felt like…”

“That they’re meant for each other?” the rapper weakly nodded,agreeing.No matter how many times he tried to hate them,he himself ended up feeling guilty. It feels like he’s the one who separated the pair from becoming one.

“No matter how hard I tried to deny, I just can’t…” Ken cracks a smile at sudden confession.

“Does it hurt, breaking up?”the elder asked timidly,afraid of hurting  the younger’s feeling.

“It does.At first I thought that I couldn’t live without Taekwoon hyung but it seems that I wrong.Maybe the love from me is not strong enough,haha!” He lets out an awkward laugh,feeling embarrassed.

“Oh,you’re back calling him hyung!” Ravi nodded while smiling.

“Enough with me,hyung.Aren’t you seeing someone?” Ken smirks while shakes his head.

“I’m waiting for that someone,” the rapper’s eyes widen in surprise.

“So,you do like someone! Tell me,who is that lucky person?” the rapper playfully bumps his shoulder with the elder while maintaining his expression.

‘Why do I feel so uncomfortable hearing that?’

“Lucky person? Well,I wish that he knows he’s that lucky,” Ken snorted while cracking a laugh.

“Eyy hyung,come on! Tell me who he is!Could it be Sanghyukkie??”Ken smiles while shaking his head vigorously.

“I won’t tell you.Let’s go in now.It’s getting late,” Ken hurriedly stands,leaving the younger to protest to his displeasure.

“That’s not fair!” when Ken act dumbly,the latter speed up,leaving the elder behind,sulking.

‘How can I tell you when you’re the person that I like all this time?’ Ken smiles weakly at the thought.

 

“What’s wrong,Binnie?” N looks at the visual who seems to lost his appetite.Since this morning,the latter being weak and keep making mistakes in their dance practice.

“Nothing.It just that I don’t feel like eating,”Hongbin replies weakly with a hoarse voice.Leo watches the younger silently.That hoarse voice somehow indicating that the visual is unhealthy.Before he could asks anything,N is quick to put his hand on Hongbin’s forehead,feeling the temperature.

“You’re burning up!” Every pair of eyes are staring at Hongbin,feeling worried including Ravi.

“Bin-hyung,did you overwork yourself again?”Hyuk asks furiously while shaking the elder’s hand.

“It’s not that oft-“before finishing his own words,Hongbin already collapsed on the floor,fainted.

 

“Huhh,where am I?” Hongbin slowly blinks his eyes before he felt someone flicks his forehead.Grunting in pain,he looks to his side,only to be greeted by the sight of Leo with his arms folded.

“Idiot!Are you trying to scare us or what?” The vocalist stares intensely at the visual.

“Hyung!This is not the way you treat a sick person,”Hongbin pouted while looking at Leo.

“The others are at the outside.I forbid them from entering our room from now on,”

“Why??”      “Because you’re sick and needed extra care…”

“Oh?Are you going to nurse me?That’s exciting!”

“You don’t seem like a sick person now,Bin-ah!”

“Ah…my head hurts,”Hongbin quickly put an act while smiling.

 

Remember when he said that Leo was going to nurse him and he said that it would be very exciting? Exciting my foot! The only thing that Leo knows is to shove all those bitter and sickening medicine into his mouth.Till now,the only person allowed in their room is only Leo and himself.

“Lee Hongbin,your meds!” Mumbling an incoherent sound,Hongbin pouted while making puppy eyes towards the elder.But,being Leo,he is not easily affected by those secret weapons.

“Hyung!Why do you keep forcing me to eat these?I’m getting better now!” He asked dombfoundedly.

“I don’t want you to be sick again,”

“But still,Im not a child who-“

“It hurts,seeing you sick.It breaks my heart,”Leo sudden confession makes the younger to shut his mouth abruptly.

“You must be strong as you are the backbone of this group.Everyone needs you,”

“Do you?Do you…need me,hyung?”he asks cautiously,nervous upon seeing Leo’s smile.

“Of course,more than you know,Bin-ah.Now,eat this!” he shoves those pills into the younger’s mouth.

“Hyung!!!”

 

 

“Yah,Taekwoonie!Are you sure you don’t want to follow us?Binnie will come home late tonight…”N looks at the visual while glancing at the clock.6.00 p.m.

“Yes,I want to stay at home.Just please,bring back me a latte and some food,”the visual replies faintly before diverting his attention to the television.

“Geez,such a latte fairy,” N quickly walks out the door when suddenly a pillow flung towards his face.

 

“I’m home,”Hongbin quietly close the door upon entering the door,afraid of waking the others.His schedule really kills him this time since he barely get any rest due to his drama shooting and the promotion of VIXX.He tiptoed to his room when he saw a figure sleeping on the couch.Startled,he let out a small shriek.The figure stir.

“Taekwoon hyung?” Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion.Why was his hyung sleeping on the couch?

“Huhh…what time is it?”

“Nearly midnight.Why do you sleep here,hyung?” Leo facepalm himself. Those people,how could they not wake him up? A sudden sound of stomach grumbling makes the younger to chuckles.

“Hyung,have you eaten yet?” Leo shook his head.

“Let’s go,”

“Huh?”

“Me too,I haven’t eaten yet,”the younger smiles reassuringly.Leo nodded in response.

 

“So,why were you avoiding me?” Hongbin his head,looking at the hyung who has finished eating.

“I already told you,I’m not,” the latter retorted while glaring at the male.

“Don’t lie,Bin-ah…is it about the kiss?” a blush quickly crept its way to Hongbin’s cheek.He bit his lip in embarrassment.

“You act like a girl…” Leo chuckles looking at the younger behaviour.Eventhough he knew that the latter is shy,he himself finds it amusing to tease the visual.The way Hongbin bit his lip,blushed and even frown makes Leo feel butterflies in his stomach.

“Hyung! I have feelings,that’s why I react like this…”the visual mumbles while looking down at the table.

“Feelings?For me?”Leo smirks,teasing the younger again.He leans in closer to the latter while Hongbin keeps shifting in his seat.Leo keeps leaning in,leaving a few inches away from their faces.

“You like me,don’t you?”

“W-what are y-you t-talking about?”Hongbin stuttered hard,feeling suffocated all of sudden because of the distance and sudden teasing.

“See,you are nervous…”Hongbin shot up straight while faking a yawn and sleepy face.

“It’s getting late,hyung.You should go to sleep,”being as fast as he could,he walks quickly to his room but being stopped by Leo who was grabbing his wrist.

“We sleep in the same room,Bin-ah.What’s with the rush?”Hongbin face reddened,causing the male to pull the latter into their room and shove him onto the bed.Hongbin,being scared tried to push his hyung away but the male has a bigger and stronger build than his that seems to be impossible for him to fight back.

“Wh-what a-are you d-doing,h-hyung?”Hongbin quickly put a distance from Leo who already lying down on his bed.

“I want to sleep here,”

“But,you have your own bed!”Hongbin really takes care of his belongings and also known as neat freak as he never allowed people to sleep or mess with his bed.

“Yah,we may even share a bed later…”Leo casually replies causing the younger to watch his hyung with wide eyes.

“Hyung!” ‘what’s wrong with this person?why do he keeps teasing me?what is it that he wanted to say?’

“I…LIKE YOU,”Hongbin blinks his eyes in confusion. “W-what?”

“I said I like you,too…”Leo opens his eyes slowly,sharp  cat-like eyes met with a pair of doe like eyes,staring at him with uttering any word.


A/N:Hello! I'm back..huh,seems like this is not the final yet..please be patient with me..Thanks for those who just subscribe to this fic.You're such an angel.^^ By the way,I'm trying my best to finish this story as soon as possible.Please keep supporting this fic and leave some comments too.I would really love to know your thoughts about this fic.Thanks again for those who read this fic.

Lastly,please enjoy and love leobin more!!!!^_^