Nemesis Pt. 2

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

*please read a/n at the end of the story

                                  ★★★                                 

"Aish,that kid!  Why would he went into the woods alone? " Hakyeon glared at his best friend who kept grunting and grumbling while searching for the dimpled boy.

"You actually worried about him,don't you?" Taekwoon scoffed before shaking his head vigorously.

"I'm not worried about him,I'm worried about myself. My parents will kill me if something terrible happened to Hongbin," Hakyeon sighed at his bestfriend's arrogance.

'Just admit it that you're totally worried about him,' Hakyeon glanced sideways at Taekwoon whose eyes were roaming around."Fine,suit yourself..."

 

 

"Eunkwang hyung,what are you doing?Who is this person?" Hongbin's eyes roamed around,looking at the guy who dragged him into a tent just now and a boy who was staring at them.

"Aish..what are you doing here,Sungjae? Didn't I tell you to stay with Ilhoon?" The boy,Sungjae( he assumed) was literally frowning and pouting at this Eunkwang guy.At least,Hongbin knew that Sungjae was not harmful as others.Hongbin heaved a sigh of relief wheen Eunkwang released his grip on his hand.

"Don't you dare go anywhere!" Hongbin's body shook when he saw a penknife hidden at the back pocket of Eunkwang's trousers.The moment the boys were out of his sight,he slowly peeked through the hole,eyes widen in shock when he realised that there were about 5 people guarding in front of his tent.Judging by the way they act,Hongbin can pinpoint that their leader is Eunkwang.

"What should I do? I even left my phone back at Sanghyuk,"Hongbin mentally cursed himself for leaving such precious thing behind.

"Seo Eunkwang,come out!" That sudden boom of voice managed to make Hongbin jumped out of his skin before the realization hit him.

"Taekwoon hyung?" Hongbin immediately walked towards the tent opening before getting pushed back,making him to fall on his .He stared in horror at the person who was towering over him,a smirk was evident on his face.

"You're not going anywhere,pretty boy..." Hongbin frowned when he felt a jab at the back of his head before everything turned black.

 

"Where is Hongbin?"

"Tsk..Taekwoon..Where is your manners? Shouldn't you greet the leader's first before walking into his territory?" Taekwoon scoffed while looking at them in disgust.

"If you dare lay a finger on Hongbin,I swear I'll kill you!" Minhyuk chuckled at the other male's seriousness,not feeling intimidated at all by Taekwoon's fury threat.

"What to do,hyung...He is too pretty," Taekwoon spun his body around upon hearing Changsub's voice behind him.He told Hakyeon to hide first,since he wanted to settle his problem with Eunkwang.If things didn't go the way he wanted,Hakyeon was ready to lend him a hand. Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"He.is.mine." right after that,he immediately swung his fist towards the younger face,making Changsub to fall because of the unexpected attack.Both Minhyuk and Peniel launched at him and the fight begin.Seeing this,Hakyeon came out from his hideout and helped Taekwoon by attacking each one of them.Lucky for him,he and Taekwoon attended their taekwondo class frequently,be able to defend themselves pretty well.

 

Hongbin fluttered his eyes open when he felt some strange fingers movements on his shirt,eyes widen in shock when he realised that the boy earlier was ing his shirt.He immediately pushed the male away and sprang to his feet before he once again was grabbed and yanked to the back.

"Taekwoon hyung!" Hongbin shouted at the top of his lungs,praying that the elder could hear him before the male started to clasp his mouth with his hand,trying to muffle Hongbin's shouting.

"Do you really want to die?!" Hongbin shook his head in horror while eyes looking everywhere,searching for something to defend himself.He regretted himself for not learning any martial arts to defend himself whenever he got into this kind of trouble.

"Please..just let me go and I won't tell him about you," he pleaded,only frowning when the male in front of him chuckled while smirking at him.The male started to take a step forward,closing their gap inch by inch before cupping Hongbin's face harshly,making him to whimper in pain,very much to his displeasure.

"Lim Hyunsik does not fear anyone,you-"

"What did I say about touching him,you ?!" That familiar voice boomed before a punch was thrown right on Hyunsik's face,making the latter to fell backwards.Hongbin gulped down hard seeing this serious and malicious side of Taekwoon.He yelped in surprise when Taekwoon suddenly grabbed his wrist,pulling him on his feet before turning his face at Hyunsik.

"You're lucky that I didn't break your dirty fingers," with that,he walked away,hand not leaving Hongbin's wrist while signaling Hakyeon to follow them.

 

 

"Just why did you follow those strangers,you dummy?" Hakyeon spun his head around,eyebrow quirking at Taekwoon's hand hlding Hongbin's wrist.Hongbin bit his lips,head keep hunging low in guilt.

"It's because they said they know you!"

"Does that prove I'm their friend?? Just what were you thinking-" Hakyeon heaved out a loud sigh,making both males to divert their attention towards him.

"Can you guys just stop the couple fight and help me think about some excuses to tell the teacher later?"

"What couple?!" Both males shrieked upon hearing Hakyeon's words,making the eldest of the three to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Your hands..."Realization hit both male hard, especially Taekwoon, making the lad to immediately release his grip on the younger's wrist. Both males looked away in embarrassment. 

"Hakyeon ah, lend me your hand sanitizer. I felt that the bacteria started to creep into my skin, "Hongbin stared at the older in utter annoyance before rubbing his wrist harshly. 

"Wahh...my hand can finally breathes, thank God!" The younger walked quickly, passed Taekwoon and Hakyeon when the eldest called out his name. 

"Bin, it's this way... "Hongbin bit his lips in embarrassment before turning to another direction. 

"I know!  I just wanted to see around, " Taekwoon held in his laughter at the younger's adorable behaviour. 'Wait, what?! '

 

 

"Please gather around in your team for the next session. Representives of each school will be given the names list, so please refer to them, " upon hearing the teacher's words, Taekwoon sneakily took a peek at the paper that Hakyeon was holding before grunting in annoyance. Hearing that, Hakyeon spun his head around at his best friend, a smirk adorning his face. 

"You saw it, right? "

"Why am I in the same group with him?! "

"Yah, it's not like there's only you two. Me and Hyukkie also in the same team. It's a team of four members, Taekwoon.." Hakyeon grinned happily when his best friend pouted in displeasure. 

 

"Bin hyung, are you okay? " Hongbin bit his lips while glancing sideways at his enemy. 

"What could have been better than be in the same team with your enemy, Hyuk ah?? " Hyuk smiled awkwardly at the elder sarcastic words before gently patting his shoulder. 

"Just bear it in a bit, hyung. It's the teacher's arrangements after all, "

 

"As a warm up and to test the teammates chemistry, we will be playing the telepathy game. Please choose two persons per team as representives. Choose wisely and the team that win will be given extra points. We will give you some time to decide on the members, " Hakyeon clapped happily at the mention of the game. He silently exchanged glances with Hyuk before blurted out his idea. 

"Taekwoon and Hongbin will be the representives of our team! " the mentioned males immediately spun their heads around towards their team leader before shaking their heads furiously. 

"No way on earth I will do it with him! "

"Like I wanted to!Look Hakyeon hyung, both of us does not have any chemistry at all! We could lose badly... "Hongbin looked straight into the eldest while silently asking back up from Hyuk. However, Hakyeon was not affected by Hongbin's puppy eyes (after a lot of resistance). 

"Just try it. You both might just have the chemistry more than you know, "

"Times up! Please send the representives of your team now! " Both Taekwoon and Hongbin sighed worriedly when their leader's stance was not wavered. 

"Hyungs, fighting! "

 

"We have Junghwan and Chansik from B1A4 team and Taekwoon and Hongbin from VIXX team. So, please participate a lot in the questions because it will based in each others preferences and personality. Both people must say the answer at the same time. If one person fails to answer or their answers are different, it will not count.Do you understand?" The four males nodded ther heads as approval.

'Just great,I've never paid any attention to Hongbin's favorites, '

'I just hate everything he does. We're so doomed, '

"Do you think they will do well?" Hakyeon qurked an eyebrow at the youngers question before smiling sweetly. 

"Well, I have faith in their relationship... "

 

The first round started off with B1A4 team first, after deciding based on rock-paper-scissors game. Both Jinhwan and Chansik were really good that they managed to get at least 6/12 for the questions. And now is the time for the VIXX team. Hyuk played with his fingers nervously when he realised that both males haven't spoke to each other since the game started. 

"So, for the VIXX team.The first question is, what is Taekwoon's favourite activity? "

"Soccer! "

"Fighting! " Taekwoon glared at the younger who was literally started to pick up a fight with him. 

"Daeng! Different answers. Next is, what is the best rank Hongbin got in school? "

"First! "

"99th, " Hongbin clenched his fist while glancing sideways at the elder and he swore he saw the elder was smirking. 

"Daeng! Wrong answer again. Aigoo, what are you two up to, ehh? Next is, what is Hongbin's favourite sport? "

"Basketball! "

"Swimming! " Hongbin glared at the elder furiously before heaving an irritated sigh. Taekwoon, out of all people knew that he was hydrophobic. This guy was totally trying to start something. 

"Daeng! "

"Do it properly, you ! "Both males jumped at Hakyeon's annoyed voice before realising that their team members we're slightly depressed by their defeat. 'We should stop playing around now, '

'We cannot lose, '

"Next, a very simple question since you two seemed a little bit struggling. What is Taekwoon's favourite colour? "

"Black! "

"Black! " A round of applause suddenly being heard when finally they managed to answer right. 

"Good! Moving on to the next question, what is Hongbin's hobby? "

"Photography! "Both males answered spontaneously earning them another points.Hakyeon smiled proudly at both males who seemed determined to win the game. In the end, the VIXX team won by earning the points of 8/12.Taekwoon and Hongbin jumped in joy before pulling each other into a hug. 

"Ehem... Yes,congratulations to VIXX team for winning this game.The extra points will be added in the next session.Give them a big round of applause!" Hearing the loud cheer,both males quickly retreated from the hug,face red with embarassment at their sudden skinship.They walked towards Hakyeon and Hyuk who were cheering loudly for them. Hakyeon nudged Hyuk playfully before leaning in to whisper in Hyuk's ear. 

"See? Having faith in their relationship is the key to success, " Hyuk nodded furiously at the elder's words. 

"Congratulations, Taekwoon  hyung and Hongbin hyung! Your chemistry is seriously no joke! " 

"Well, guess that God was on our side then. I wasn't even trying that hard, "

"Me neither, " Hakyeon shook his head at both males stuborness before pulling them into a big bear hug, including Hyuk. 

 

"Hey Hongbin, we never knew that you like to swim. Wanna join us? " Hongbin frowned before turning his head around at the boys. 

"N-nae? "

"Ayy...what is there to be afraid of? You shouldn't miss the cold water here..."

"I... I  can't swim! "

"Ayy... You're lying, don't you? Guys, let's drag him there!  Let's go!!! " the moments his classmates lifted him, Hongbin immediately knew who was the one should be blamed for this mess. 

As they were reaching the waterfall,Hongbin could only shut his eyes while silently prayed for some miracle. 

"Guys, no! "

                            ★★★★★★

A/N: this is not going the way I planned it, seriously... Do you guys think I should continue this one or ends it here? If you want me to stop, I might do some changes to this chapter.. 

If you want me to continue, then.. Maybe nemesis part  3 will be updated  next.. 

So??? ( this  story is getting me hooked, hehe)