Rings [Chasang]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

He couldn't shake off that feeling. He simply can't. His eyes lingered on his finger before rolling the ring in between. Secretly, he glanced towards the other male who wore it the same as him. His N hyung. 

"Hyukkie? " the said male turned his head, brows quirking. 

"What? "His motonous response received a neck-slice from the leader who snickered loudly. 

"Did you hear what I said just now? "

"You said something? " Hakyeon grunted out loud before repeating his words, specifically towards the maknae. Hyuk bit his bottom lips as he hid his smile, eyes focusing in the shiny thing on his hyung's finger. The ring. 

 

"Han Sanghyuk! " the youngest giggled as he walked out of the room with a flustered Hongbin inside. He just caught the latter fawning over a video of their main vocalist, Taekwoon. He giggled as he walked down the stairs ,not focusing on the front before he realised a person walking the same way towards his. 

He felt a body collided with him and out of reflex, his hand went towards the person's waist to hold the other from falling down the stairs. His eyes downcasted forwards to see the lithe figure in his embrace. It's his hoobae, Sally. 

"T-thank you, sunbaenim, "the girl smiled gratefully as a deep blush spread across her face. Hyuk was about to croak his voice before he heard another soft voice behind him. 

"Sanghyuk, Sally,  what's going on here? "Hakyeon hyung. The tall male quickly distanced himself from the girl, smiling sheepishly. He turned his head towards the leader but he really wished to see the jealousy on the leader's face. Unfortunately, there's none. 

Sally immediately bowed politely before excusing herself, all red. Hakyeon stared at the maknae intensely before taking a step forward, closer to the younger. He folded his arms as the frown did not leave his face. 

"What happened? "

"What? "Hakyeon had to hold the urge to roll his eyes to the back in annoyance at the younger feigning ignorance. 

"You and Sally just now. You two dating? "Hyuk chuckled in absurdity at thebsilly question before smirking. 

"So what?  I believe we have no dating ban, right? " he walked away, leaving the leader all speechless. 

That brat.

 

"Hyukkie~~" the maknae turned his head at the voice before quirking an eyebrow.

"Oh, Jaehwan hyung.​​​​ What's the matter? "He smiled as the latter slung his arm over the shoulder, trying to towering the youngest's height. 

"Hyuk ah, do you want to go for a drink tonight? " the maknae was about to answer the question before his eyes caught the sight of their leader walking groggily towards the practice room. He frowned. 

"Let me think first, okay?  I need to finish some of my assignments first, "he smiled cheekily and Jaehwan nodded excitedly. The moment the main vocalist was put of his sight, he immediately dashed towards the practice room. He have a bad feeling about seeing the leader's condition earlier. 

 

Hakyeon let the music blared through his ears as he danced to the rhythm energetically. He needed to find some inspirations, to create the choreography for their new upcoming comeback. He couldn't rest less. The loud sound of music does keep him away from any disturbance, as he didn't hear the door being opened and a figure walked in. 

Sweats dripping down his face to his chest and the headache started. It must be because of the lack of sleep. He was straining a little bit hard when he saw the rapper all locked in his studio. He need,no,  he must work harder that Wonshik. He's the leader. He shook his head as his vision becoming blurry all of sudden. He soon lost in his own footing before he stumbled and a hand managed to grab him from falling flat on the floor. 

"Hakyeon hyung! "The faint sound of someone calling his name was the last thing that registered in his conscious mind before everything went black. 

 

"Hyuk ah, go and grab something to eat first. You haven't eat a thing and it's almost a day, "Taekwoon walked into the room before patting the youngest on his shoulder, all worried. 

"It's -"he cleared his throat, his voice became raspy since he hadn't drink anything. 

"It's okay, hyung. I want to wait here until he's awake. He might be needing some help when he's awake, "Taekwoon heaved out an audible sigh as he placed a tray of food on the bedside table. 

"Then you need to be in good shape in order to help him when he's awake. I brought the food for you to eat. Don't starve yourself,okay?"Hyuk quirked a small smile before letting out a loud sigh. Taekwoon ruffled the younger's hair softly, giving him some comfort. 

"It's okay, "

"It's not, hyung, "The latter felt his eyes getting teary again as he laid his gaze on the lying male on the bed. 

"Sanghyuk.. "

"I love him, hyung.And I know I shouldn't because it  all will ended painfully. Hyung, what should I do? "The maknae sobbed, letting out those frustrations. He had been keeping the feelings for so long and seeing Hakyeon all helpless like this, makes he feel like he doesn't do anything to deserve the older man. 

Taekwoon circled his arms around the younger's shoulder, slowly guiding him to the door. He need to calm Hyuk down first. He patted the maknae's back softly and his heart ached at how the younger suffered. 

 

At the sound of the door being shut, the male flickered his eyes open before his hand clutching onto his chest. 

'He... Likes me? '

*************************************************

Hakyeon watched the maknae tentatively, studying the matter's body language but all he did was frowning. Han Sanghyuk clearly didn't show him any signs of what he heard. The maknae was back to being himself, pranking the hyungs. 

'but he cried that night...aish! ''

"Hakyeon hyung! "

"Y-yes? "He could feel his heart beating erratically the moment Hyuk came to his side and the cologne from the younger doesn't make it any better. 

Hakyeon's heart skipped a beat upon meeting the younger's eyes who's been smiling so brightly, seeing the crinkle beside his eyes after pranking the main vocalist. 

"Should we ditched them both in the dorm tonight? "The maknae laughed heartily when he heard Taekwoon groaning at the back. Hakyeon bit his bottom lip hard, trying not to stutter again. 

"Who?  Leo and Hongbin? "

"Yep! Okay, it's on!  Have fun with Hongbin hyung~~~" the maknae winked his eyes playfully before walked away. He blinked his eyes confuaedly when his friend approached him with the ovious pout and frown on his face. 

"What was that, Hakyeon ah? "

"Huh?Ah.. About ditching you with Hongbin? Yah, you can thank me later though!  Enjoy your time together and just confess already! I'm getting sick with both of you pining towards each other that's it's so gross ewww-"

"Ughh..."

 

"Sanghyuk? "The said male spun his body around, brows flicking at the older. Hakyeon gulped down hard as he tilted his face upwards. Such a freaking giant maknae... 

"Hyung? Is there something else you want to add? I'm about to pay up now, "Hakyeon blinked his eyes as he frantically searching for some excuses in his mind. His hand was quick to grab a handful of  mint candies behind the younger. 

"Candies~"he flashed his awkward smile and Hyuk shrugged the older's action with a slight, bemused smile, showing off that charming eye smile he had before turning his body to the front again. Hakyeon let out a breath that he didn't know he held in. Goddamnit Hyuk, give it a break for my poor heart please... 

Both males walked side by side, Hakyeon secretly stealing glances towards the maknae who kept his eyes focused on the phone while casually looking at the road. 

I love him hyung. I know I shouldn't because it all will ended painfully... Those words kept ringing in his ears as he constantly glancing at the taller male, mildly curious about the younger's sincere feelings towards hyung. 

"Is there something on my face, hyung? "The younger asked all of sudden with his eyes fixed on the screen of his phone, taking the tanned male off guard. 

"H-huh? "

"You were staring since we had practice earlier. Is there something weird on my face, hyung? "Hyuk turned his head towards the older suddenly as he leaned his face closer towards the other one. Hakyeon backed away in response as he could literally make out the size of Hyuk's eyeballs, considering by how close the younger leaned in. The younger lips curled upwards as Hyuk let out a bemused chuckle and Hakyeon had never thought that someone chuckling could be so handsome. 

"You.. You brat. I was staring because of your nest hair!  Didn't you wash before coming to practice earlier? You hair looked like it had kept birds in it, so messy!  Aigoo!! "He walked away quickly, leaving the younger speechless at his sudden outburst. Hakyeon could felt his cheeks heated when he heard the younger called him, asking to wait when he fasten his steps. Bull, he saw Hyuk walked out first from the shower this morning. his life. He's smitten. 

***************************************************

"I know Ken hyung the most. A hundred percent but not really with the two oldest hyungs. Maybe because of the , "Hakyeon stared at the younger in disbelief before confronting the maknae. 

"What , Jaehwan is just two years younger than us, "he found himself almost pouting at how much of a detail Hyuk and Ken clicked with each other and he could not ignore the slight pang across his chest. He's jealous. 

 

"Hyuk-ah, "

"Yes? "

Is it true that you've been liking me all this time? Hakyeon found his mouth was iching to ask the question towards the younger before smiling at the taller male. 

"Your ring, "he handed the younger his ring when they took it off during their filming earlier and Hakyeon saw the way Hyuk's Adam apple bobbed up and down nervously when he took the ring from his hand. 

"T-thank you, hyung, " Hakyeon studied the nervous look on the younger face he slipped the ring into his finger. 

"Seemed like we're the only ones wearing this ring, "Hakyeon cocked his head o the side as he frowned. 

"Jaehwannie wore it too, though, "Hyuk locked his bottom lips nervously before smiling awkwardly. 

"Yeah, I mean we're the only ones wearing it on our ring finger. Jaehwan hyung wore it on his forefinger. Got to go hyung, "couldn't bear he awkward atmosphere, the maknae quickly excused himself before he felt a hand on his wrist, accompanied with the older flushed face. 

"Follow me for a second, "

"Huh? "

 

 

"W-what is it, hyung? "Hyuk glanced around the room (Hakyeon literally dragged him to his room without saying a word) as he gpanced at the leader.

"Hyuk ah,"

"Yes?"Hakyeon took a deep breath as he stood,eyes fixed on the younger as he croak his question.

"Do you like me?" Hyuk frowned at the sudden question before nodded.

"Of course,I like all of you. I love the hyungs and it's including you. Is this the thing that had been bothering you?" Hyuk quirked an eyebrow at the leader and Hakyeon shook his head.

"Han Sanghyuk..."

"Hyung?"    "You know that's not what I mean,"

"I..Hyung, I don't understand," Hyuk looked into the older's eyes with so much confusion and Hakyeon felt like hiding.

"Do you...love me,in romantic way? Not like brothers or family,but as a lover. Do you?" As expected, the younger turned wide eyes at the question as he slowly stepping away from the leader. 

"What... How. Hah, this is ridiculous, hyung. What makes you think so? "He faked a chuckle as he avoided looking into the shorter male's eyes, his heart was pounding heavily against his chest. 

"I heard you talked with Taekwoon, the day when I passed out. Let me confirm, do you really have feelings for me, Hyuk ah? " Hyuk bit his bottom lips as the tears threatened to fall from his eyes, fiddling with his fingers anxiously. 

"I- I'm sorry. It's true, I do have feelings for you. But I promise!  I will forget about this and then be back to normal. Please don't get mad or kick me out of the group. I'll do my best to-" his words were stopped abruptly the moment he felt a soft lips against his and it took a lot of will not to pull the older into his arms. Hakyeon was the first to pull away. 

"You talked too much. And why would I get mad or kick you pit of the group? That's our director's job. You idiot, "Hyuk blinked his eyes in confusion. 

"You... I... What the hell just happened? "Hakyeon smiled at the younger usual behaviour. 

"I kissed you, "

"Yeah, I know that. Why? "

"Duh, isn't it obvious? "

"No? How do I know if you just wanted to play around with my-"

Another kiss managed to shut the younger's mouth as Hakyeon wrapped his arms around the younger neck, tiptoed to match the maknae's height and Hyuk quickly responded back to the kiss, holding the lithe figure in his arms securely. 

"Does that prove my point? "Hakyeon asked and Hyuk smirked. 

"You gotta say something first, hyung. How inappropriate... "The leader sneered as he slapped the younger's arm and Hyuk laughed heartily. 

"I love you too, you jerk, "Hyuk smiled genuinely at the older and Hakyeon had never saw this look before on he younger. He looked so dashing and manly, his heart is thumping wildly as he fell in love with the younger again. Hyuk caressed the older's face lovingly as he leaned closer. 

"Today is our first day, we're dating now, "with that he placed a kiss again on the older's lips and Hakyeon could only smiled at the swelling feeling in his heart. 

First day...