Don't Know Love pt.3

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

" You! What...were you eavesdropping??" Taekwoon's eyes widen as he immediately stand from the seat.The panic started to rise in him,no one has ever heard his singing because he tends to do it secretly. There should be no one around at the school at this hour,what was this boy doing here?!

"Pfft...what eavesdropping,sunbae? But wahh..I got to admit that I'm so amazed to the point I need to record it,"Hongbin chuckled upon witnessing the horrified looks on the taller male.He quirked an eyebrow when the latter walked towards the window,coming closer towards him. He purposely showing his phone,waving it in front of the elder in a mocking manner.

"Delete it,"

"Oww,why would I? The musician teacher will be very glad to know that we have such a promising singer-to-be in our school.Don't you think so,sunbae?" Taekwoon gritted his teeth before tried snatching the phone away from the owner but Hongbin quickly distancing himself from the window,making Taekwoon to let out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't do it.Whatever you're planning,just don't,Hyu-Hyunbin?" the dimpled male stared at the older in disbelief.

"It's Hongbin!"

"Whatever.Delete the recording and just pretend that you didn't hear nor see anything," Hongbin folded his arms as he kept his eyes glued to the taller male.

"Pfft...you're so dramatic,sunbae..." Taekwoon turned wide eyes at the male before looking all serious again.

"DELETE IT," Hongbin hid his smirk as an idea just popped out on his mind. You're so clever,Hongbin...

"On one condition.Go out on a date with me," quirking his brows playfully,Hongbin could already taste the victory from the bet with Wonshik. He averted his gaze towards the older male who clearly looking all annoyed as he rubbed his temple.

"No. I don't even like you," And it was the dimpled male's turn to gawk at those words. 

"But I like you!" the older of the two faceplamed himself,feeling all irritated.

"So what? Look,let's make it simple instead of wasting so much time. Delete the recording,Hongbin," Hongbin bit his lower lips,trying to surpress his smile from forming on his face.The sudden flutering of his heart was swelling with joy when the older said his name earlier.

"Geez,fine...But first,let's walk home together.It's late already," Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the sudden request

"Is that necessary?"

"Do you want this to get exposed?" showing his phone towards the older,Hongbin couldn't help but to smirk upon hearing an irritated grunt from the taller male.

"Be quick,I'll be waiting at the front gate,"

 

 

 

 

"Sunbae," a slight 'hmm' was heard and the shorter male take it as a cue for him to keep talking.

"Why don't you like me?" Taekwoon frowned at the question as he keeps walking,his grip tightening in the strap of his bag.

"Well... Obviously because you're such a bratty flower boy who thought he have everyone wrapped around his finger?" Hongbin immediately turned his head towards the older, eyes glaring ferociously. 

"Excuse me! "Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's fuming tone. 

"What?  Is that wrong? Try correcting me then, " the doe-likes eyes turned bigger each time as he caught a smirk on the older's face. 

"W-wahh... This is so unbelievable!  That doesn't makes sense at all! Let me tell you, that is totally wrong! I am a flower boy but I'm not bratty! Not at all-"

Meow... 

"And of course those kids were jealous of me-"

Meow... 

Taekwoon frowned as his ears caught the faint sound. His hand immediately went towards the shorter male's wrist unconsciously,signalling him to stop blabbering. 

And of course, the dimpled male's lips sealed shut upon seeing the hand on his wrist. 

"W-why? "

"Listen... "

Meow... 

Hongbin quirked an eyebrow as his ears finally recognized the sound before he slowly getting dragged by the older. Eyes darting everywhere, he finally caught the sight of the fluffy creature. 

"Sunbae, there!  In the drain! "Taekwoon fastened his pace, his face contorted into a frown, all worried about the cat that trapped in the drain full of water. Half of its body was already soaken wet and without wasting no time, Taekwoon immediately asked the younger to hold his bag while he went down to the drain. 

"Be careful, sunbae, "Hongbin watched both the older and the cat in worry, the current in the big drain was strong and the cat was also struggling when Taekwoon tried to lift the fluffy creature, thinking that it will be harmed. After a good 5 minutes, Taekwoon finally managed to lift the cat and Hongbin quickly searched his spare towel he save for his basketball practice before quickly wrapping the cat that keep struggling in the older's hold. 

"Ow! "Hongbin yelped in pain when the cat bit his hand out of response, causing the cat to jump away, running off to somewhere else. He hissed in pain as a line of blood started making form on his arm before it dropped to the road. 

"Wanna go to the clinic? "The monotonous tone in the older's voice managed to make Hongbin lifted his head, brows quirking in absurd. 

"Can't you be more worried? "

"Nope. This is the far that I can get, "shrugging innocently, Taekwoon asked the same question again and Hongbin sighed. 

"It's okay, there's no need to, " 

"Whatever. I'm going home now, you should do the same too... "The dimpled male nodded before averting his eyes back to his arm as he turned his body to the other side. Taekwoon blinked his eyes in confusion. 

"Where are you going? "

"Huh?  Oohhh...now you really worried about me, don't you? "Hongbin snickered playfully as Taekwoon stared at him soullessly. 

"..."

"Fine. I'm going home. My house is that way actually, " Taekwoon frowned as he took a glimpse at his watch. Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the older's gesture.

"It's already late and yet you still insisted on walking with me? Is there somehing wrong with your brain?" Hongbin frowned as a sneer passed his lips.

"Geez...I'm going home then," turning his body again,he was stopped by the older's words.

"It's getting dark already. Come with me first then I'll send you to your house, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow, an amused smile could clearly be seen on his face as he tilted his head. 

"Heol! You're taking me to your place already?Woah sunbae... Don't you think we're moving too fast-hey!  Wait for me! "The dimpled male grunted as he quickened his steps to match the older who left him talking to himself alone. 

 

 

"Eomma, "

"Taekwoon ah, you home?  Oh, who is this boy? "Both males exchanged glances before Hongbin bowed politely to the woman. 

"I'm Lee Hongbin, his... "

"My junior. We did a project together, "Mrs Jung nodded understandingly as the adoring smile kept on her face. 

"Come, let's join us for dinner, "Hongbin turned at the older, quite confused at the sudden request. 

"He won't be long actually. I need to send him back to his house, "the woman smiled as her hand went to ruffled her youngest child. 

"Go clean yourself, have dinner then I'll let you take him home, okay? Is that okay with you, Hongbin? "The dimpled male smiled politely as he slowly nodded. 

 

"Here, "the shorter male stared at the taller male confusedly yet he took the towel. 

"Just clean yourself briefly then come down for dinner. Don't spend too much time in the shower, I need to take you back ASAP, "Speaking with that monotonous voice of him, Taekwoon was ready to walk out of the room before his ears caught a slight grumble which he believed the younger wasn't intending to let him hear. 

"There's no one home anyway... "

 

 

"Dude, where the heck are you.. And why are you still in your uniform? "Hongbin dropped his bag before popping himself to the couch, ing the shirt one by one in exhaustion. 

"I went to his house, " the other male frowned at the answer. 

" 'His'? Who... Holy crap, Lee Hongbin! "Wonshik stared wide eyes in amusement while the dimpled male smirked. 

 

"Here, "he lifted his head, eyes meeting with the other before shifting towards the band-aids box handed out at him. 

"Its okay hyung. I told you I didn't need it, "Taekwoon stared at the younger in annoyance before shoving it towards the latter. 

"You think I wanted this? You heard my mom just now. Just put it on, will you, " groaning in displeasure, Hongbin harshly grabbed a band-aid plaster from the box. Taekwoon silently went to the bathroom, examining the bandage around his head. 

"It has been four days, I guess I can take this off already, "carefully unwrapping the bandage around his head, he placed a band-aid plaster on the wound. 

"Oh?Don't you think we wear matching plasters? "The dimpled male chuckled while keeping his eyes glued on the latter's forehead. 

"Are you an idiot? These are medical plasters, of course it looks the same, "Hongbin pouted at the latter's ignorant remarks as he placed the kit carefully. 

"Can't you just let me be romantic for once? "Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance as Hongbin widen his eyes in shock. Just what thing possessed him to say those corny words? He feels like slapping himself real hard. 

"It's not romantic. It's called crazy delusion. Hurry up, I need to send you home now, "

"Geez... "

 

"If only we happened to meet again, no need to address me sunbae anymore. It's uncomfortable, "Hongbin turned to his side, eyes sparkling with joy at the words. 

"So, what should I call you?  Taekwoon-ah? " the older quickly stomped on the brake, making the younger to yelp in horror. 

​​​​​​"Why?  What's wrong?  Did you hit someone? "His shaky eyes went towards the older who has his whole body turned at him.

"Its 'hyung', call me that, "Hongbin shrieked in the most unmanly manner, so close to give the older a loud smack on his head. 

"You.... You...! You almost got us into accident, Taekwoon hyung! "

 

 

"So that was it. Can you just please give me the tickets already?  You won't be able to guarantee if I'm still alive tomorrow! This is hella embarrassing, "rubbing his temple in distress, he averted his eyes towards his grinning best friend. 

"Chill dude. I thought you're the man of your words? "Hongbin groaned in frustration before grabbing his bag, standing in front of the latter. 

"Are you sleeping here, tonight? "Wonshik chuckled bemusedly at the question before standing to his feet. 

"As if you can sleep without me when your parents are not home, "Hongbin scrunched up his face in disgust upon hearing those words. When your parents are not home... 

"That's gross, "

 

"Yah, "

"What? "Hongbin frowned as he stared at the slightly taller male who kept nudging his arm. 

"Is that the Taekwoon guy? He looks different, hmm... "Hongbin stared at the other male in incredulity as he averted his gaze towards the said male. He quirked his eyebrows as he kept staring at the older male in awe. The latter does looks different without the sickening bandage wrapping around his head,blocking the perfect view of his forehead.Taekwoon looks different with his hair styled up,making him to show those intimidating cat-eyes looks. Taekwoon is breathtakingly beautiful and Hongbin is awestruck,for sure.

"At this point I think he even looks more handsome that you,Bin ah," the dimpled male turned his head,eyes glaring ferociously at the couple.

"SHUT IT,YOU DOOFUS,"

 

"Why does that kid also have a band-aid on his arm?"

"Huhh? How do I know,Hakyeon ah.." the tanned male squinted his eyes,staring at his best friend suspiciously before probing more questions to the latter.

"Yah,I knew that he went to your house yesterday," Taekwoon bit his bottom lips,trying to hide the fact he's indeed surprised that the latter knew.

"How?"

"I called your mom last night,asking about you and she said that you went out,sending your junior that currently doing a project to his house..." Taekwoon gulped before crossing his arms,a smirk started to form on his face.

"It could be someone else,"

"Nahh...your mom told me that the boy's name is Hongbin.Just who are you trying to lie,huh?" Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh beofre averting his gaze back to his notebook.

"He got scratched by cat.That's all," Hakyeon pursed his lips in contemplation before leaning closer towards the taller male, a glint of mischief could be seen in his eyes.

"To the point of bringing him to your house? You're not making sense here,Jung Taekwoon..."

"And I'm too lazy to explain anyway... Let's just get back to our class, "Hakyeon stomped his feet in annoyance as he grunted. 

"Yah, we're best friends!  There's nothing to be embarrass anyway!! "

 

 

"Hyung, "

"Bin ah...Why do you want to see me here? "The dimpled male shifted uncomfortably on his feet, while playing with his finger. A slight squeeze on his arm managed to jolt him out from his own world. 

"Why? "

"I... I like you.. No, I love you. I love you Taekwoon hyung, "he immediately bowed his head in embarrassment, the tip of his ears were bright red. Why won't he say anything? Am I being rejected once again? 

​​​​​​Hongbin bit his bottom lips when Taekwoon gently tilted his head upwards, eyes meeting with the older. Taekwoon was smiling so beautifully that Hongbin's heart almost jumped out of his chest. 

"Thank you... "He had to refrain the urge of pouting at the older's words before he felt a soft lips on his. Blinking his eyes in confusion, he could feel the latter's breath hitting his face so warmly. Hongbin sighed into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck, deepening the kiss. 

"I love you too, Hongbin... "

 

 

Hongbin jolted out from his bed, all sweating profusely. He gulped down hard at the dream he had earlier as he could feel his face started to heat at the scene of the kiss. It felt so surreal that he need to calm down for a second. 

'This is getting out of hand... '

 

Taekwoon stared at the clock, groaning mildly at the dream that jolted him from his sleep. Unconsciously his lips, he could vividly makes out the figure of the two males kissing in his dream earlier. 

'Why on earth I dreamt about him? '