chapter 3

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“Hyung! Wake up, will you!?This is our date…” Leo opens his eyelids slowly. “Are you sulking?”

“Well, can’t I? My boyfriend ignores me on our date!”Hongbin pouted. Leo smiles brightly. He is so delighted to see Hongbin like this. He quickly kiss the pout, more like a simple peck.

“Still mad at me?” “That’s not fair! How…how can you kiss me when I am sulking??”

“Well, you’re the one who makes me want to kiss you,” he pinched Hongbin’s nose lightly.

“Hyung!”

“You are cute,”

“Am not!”

“Yes, you are,”

“Well, you are such a big idiot!”

“This idiot is your boyfriend, okay?”

“Whatever!” the corner of Hongbin lips twitched a bit, trying to hide his smile. He bit his lower lips when Leo starts to back hug him. “I like being with you,” He kissed Hongbin’s exposed neck. Hongbin shivers in excitement. “H-hyung…”

Leo starts to kiss Hongbin sweetly, before turning the kiss into passionate ones. “I love you, Bin-ah,”

 

He opes his eyes rapidly.His heart is beating like crazy. He is in his and Hongbin’s room. ‘What kind of dream is that?’

“Taekwoon hyung,you’re up?”Hongbin walks into the room with a towel on his shoulders,probably just finished his shower. “Let’s go to the living room.They bought something to eat,” Hongbin told him before stopped in his tracks.

“Hyung,are you okay? You’re sweating…”He sits in front of Leo. “I…I’m fine,”he quickly get out from his bed.Hongbin just shrugged.

 

“EVERYONE! COME HERE!!”Ken called everyone in the dorm. “Yah!It better be something important,Hwannie!” N stride to the living room with Hongbin.

“There is a request from Starlights!” “Starlights?What is it?”

“Drama?! As in,romance? ONLY VIXX?” N bit his lower lip.Why would Starlights request this kind of thing? Unless if…

“Could it be they know about us…dating?”

“Minus me and Jaehwan hyung!”Hyuk interrupts. “I don’t think so…” Hongbin showed them the tablet. “They already have the plot and also the pairings,”

“Let me see,” Ravi quirked an eyebrow. “Main lead…LEO AND HONGBIN??”