chapter 5

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“What the hell?Why is my chest is so pain??” Hongbin hissed while clenching his shirt before closed the door behind him.

“Bean?” Hongbin jumped a bit,startled upon hearing Leo’s voice.

“Are you okay?”his eyes went to the hand that clenching the shirt.Hongbin bit his lip nervously.

“oh,h-hyung.Sorry,I thought you were at Wonshik’s…” A blush crept his way on Leo’s cheek. ‘That Lee Jaehwan!’

Hongbin covered his mouth instantly.He shook his head while mumbling ‘no’.Leo found this image of flustered Hongbin is so cute that he smiled a bit.

“Would you like to grab some drink?”Leo asked out of nowhere.Somehow,he felt like going to spend some time with Hongbin.Hongbin snorted.

“What?Coffee at night?” Leo frown.

“A-ni…I want to drink alcohol,” Hongbin stared at his hyung in disbelief.Taekwoon is not very fond of alcohol so,hearing this kind of suggestion makes him wonder if Leo is really troubled.

“Okay…”

 

“Taekwoonie…”Hongbin giggled. Leo sighed in defeat.Hongbin was the one who told him not to drink much,but he himself ended doing so.Hongbin’s cheeks and ears are getting red.

“Bin-ah,are you drunk?”he looked over at Hongbin who is bobbing his head up and down,listening to music. “No…”he slurred.

‘He’s definitely drunk’.Leo fished into his pocket to grab his phone. “I’m calling Hakyeon,”he told Hongbin but Hongbin snapped his phone while wriggling his finger in front of Leo’s face.

“No Hakyeon,just Taekwoonie and me!” he pouted.His face were flushed red.Leo snapped back his phone and called Hakyeon to pick them. “Let’s get back,” he grabbed Hongbin by his arm and was going to walk away when he realised Hongbin was not sober enough to walk properly.

“Why is the floor spinning?Whyy??” Leo managed to catch Hongbin by his waist before he collapsed.

“Yah,Jung Taekwoon!Why are you doing this to me?”Hongbin looked into Leo’s eyes before he leans his head on Leo’s shoulder. Being close with Hongbin extremely makes Leo’s face on fire.

“Hakyeon will be here soon,” awkwardly,he tighten his grip on Hongbin’s waist to stable both of them.

“It’s hurt,hyung…”Hongbin sniffed while he frowns. Leo looks over his shoulder and saw tears start to brim in Hongbin’s eyes.

“Hey, are you okay?Where does it hurt?”Leo asked immediately,worried. Hongbin balls his fist and put it on his chest.

“Here…this hurt so much.My heart hurts…”he looked right into Leo’s eyes.Hongbin’s hand slowly make it way to Leo’s cheek,caressing it gently making Leo’s heart to beats rapidly.His heartbeat must be crazy.

“H-Hongbin…” oh,how he wish he could…

“Binnie!”

 

“Aish,it’s been like forever since you drink this much,”N mumbled while helping Leo carrying Hongbin to their room.

“Oh,where am I?”Hongbin mumbled with his eyes closed. “Taekwoon,let me change his clothes.You can go to sleep,”

“I’m going to the toilet for a while,”Leo dashed out of his room and went straight to the toilet, ignoring Ravi and Ken at the living room.

“Stop it, Jung Taekwoon! He already have Hakyeon,” Leo splashed some water onto his face. ‘Wake up, will you?’

He touched his cheek, recalling the scene just now. “Taekwoonie…” Leo jumped a bit.”Wonshik?”

“Why don’t you tell me you’re going to drink? I would have accompany you,” Leo bit his lip.

“Sorry, I thought you were busy composing,” ‘crap!Now you’re lying to your boyfriend!’

“Huhh…I would do anything for you,Taekwoon-ah,” Ravi smiles lovingly at him. “I know…”

“I should get back to my room,” Ravi nodded before kiss Leo’s cheek. “Goodnight,”

“Hakyeon,is Hongbin sleeping?” Leo stumbled upon N who was coming out from his room. N lifts up his head while trying to fake a smile. “Yes,he is. Goodnight,Taekwoon,”

N quickly get to his room before slamming the door shut.Leo knows that something going wrong with his friend since he could see the hurt in his face.He knows N for a long time…