Han Sanghyuk (OT6)

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

inspired by the fancam during VNL[brotherhood theme] 

                                                                ***************************************************

He blinked his eyes continously,his other hand went to wipe the sweats that started to drip down his forehead. Well,it was not really a good decision of rejecting wearig the girls costume and getting stuck with this Pooh instead. Sanghyuk is not complaining,he's just....too sweaty hot.

 

Hakyeon keeps stealing glances at the maknae who kept struggling with his Pooh head while dancing earlier. He too, being stuck with the seven dwarfs afterwards faced the same fate. "Kids, let me go to the center first, " 

 

"You, what is your happiest moment? "

"My happiest moment is when oppa's shirt ripped during the concert! "His ears were hot and red for blurring out those words before went into a kneeling position. Getting pushed by the maknae was something he didn't looking for nor expected to but yeah, this is Hyuk we're talking about. The evil maknae. 

 

The youngest blinked his eyes  as the temperature around him getting hotter. He then decided to take off the both gloves, let it drop onto the stage. That was the moment Taekwoon realized that he took off the gloves and soon, Taekwoon's hands already gripping his hands. 

"Yah, what are you doing? "Hyuk stared at the rapper in quite a helpless state. 

"It's hot, "with that, the main vocalist started to lift the sleeves of his costumes and indeed, his arms were soaking wet with his own sweats. 

"He's sweating a lot, "The members started to gather closer towards the maknae upon hearing the words from Taekwoon and Hyuk was taken off-guard when his Hongbin hyung suddenly ran to the front stage. He had to hold his smile when the older male took his ice cube before handing it to him. 

"Here, take this, " he gladly received it as his fingers tracing the ice cube mindlessly. Aigoo, it's not like the heat will be gone once I hold to this. But thanks anyway, hyungs. 

 

​​​​​​Taekwoon keep glancing at the maknae each seconds since the latter didn't talk much. Sanghyuk seemed a bit daze as he kept wiping his sweats. Taekwoon hands naturally went to the back of the Pooh costume before started fanning the younger. He couldn't imagine how hot the younger was after their intense activity on the stage, albeit wearing the costume. 

Hyuk stood still, casually letting the older fanning him and he totally grateful for that gesture. Thanks, Taekwoon hyung.  The older kept fanning his back non-stop, even though the camera was on them. Soon, he noticed that the visual started to notice the main vocalist's gesture. 

His ears were buzzing when he heard Hongbin asked him questions and he also struggled to form some words as the heat started consuming him. 

"Can we go sit down for a while? "Was the one he remembered saying and fortunately, the members agreed immediately. 

 

 

"Han Sanghyuk, "

"Nae, hyung? " the youngest turned his head around, eyes meeting with their leader's worried face. 

"Are you okay to continue ? You can rest for a while before going back to the stage, " Hyuk smiled gently as he shook his head. 

"It's okay, hyung. I'm fine. Now let's go, Starlight is waiting for us! "He walked happily to the stage and Hakyeon had to let an audible sigh at the younger persistent behaviour. 

 

 

"Thank you! Please go home safely, "the members walked towards the car after bidding their farewell to the fans. Hakyeon, as usual took the seat next to the driver's seat and once he was assured that everyone was on board, he told their manager to start driving. Something came across his mind suddenly and he turned his head around. 

"Hyuk ah-"

"He's sleeping already, hyung, "Jaehwan was the one who answered since the maknae fell asleep on his shoulder. Hakyeon smiled at the sight before telling his thoughts. 

"He got another schedule tomorrow. Let him rest well guys..  "

"Roger that, "

                             ★★★

A/N:because Hyuk is climbing up my bias list and I'm totally touched by how the members cared for the maknae. He can do anything to his hyungs, throw them, lift them up like nothing but the hyungs love him regardless. I'm touched by their friendship and brotherhood~~>_<~