chapter 7

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

 “My hamster…”Ravi playfully touch Leo’s back and neck, him like a pet.Leo gritted his teeth before biting on Ravi’s shoulder.

“Being naughty,eh?”

“Ahem…” They abruptly stopped upon hearing Ken’s warning tone. “Where the hell is that Kim Wonshik?!”

Everyone were astonished with N’s fuming tone.He then barged in Leo’s studio,finding the couple and Ken.

Right behind him was Hongbin who is trying to console his boyfriend.

“N hyung…why?” He then saw a script in N’s hand.

“Hakyeon,why are you looking for Wonshik?”

“N hyung…just let it pass,please…”Hongbin pleaded hard,his hands were holding on N’s arm.

“Let it pass,Hongbin?LET IT PASS?!” ‘Hakyeon is absolutely mad.He even scolded Hongbin,’Leo thought.Hongbin’s face is shocked that he is on the verge of crying.

“Kim Ravi!WHY THE HELL YOU KISSED MY HONGBIN WHEN IT’S NOT EVEN IN THIS ING SCRIPT?!”

“You what?”Leo looks towards Ravi.

“It was…I was trying to make it look real…”Ravi felt quite embarrassed as Ken is hearing as well.

“DON’T TALK TO ME,”N turned his face right in front of Hongbin and walked away with hurt expression.He almost fall on his knees before storming out of the room.

“Taekwoonie…”

“I need some time,alone…”with that,Leo also walk out of his studio.He does not even know why that he is worry of Hongbin more than himself.Just then,he saw the visual sitting on a bench with his knees brought to his chest,face buried in it.

 

“He’s crying…”the thing he hated the most is seeing Hongbin crying.

“Bean…”he gently pat Hongbin’s shoulder before sitting next to him.He could hear Hongbin’s sobs which makes his heart to ache more.

“Yah,look at me…”Hongbin timidly brought his face up,watery eyes,redden cheeks and a small pout.Still,in this state,Hongbin looks awfully cute.Leo reached his hands to wipe Hongbin’s tears.

“Don’t cry.I don’t like it…”upon he finish his words,a tear started to fall down Hongbin’s cheek.

“How…how can I stop myself? I…I broke his heart,” he bit his lip to prevent any sobs coming.

“You are so nice,”

“Hyung,you are not angry?”Hongbin looked at him while rubbing his eyes.

“Wonshik was the one who started it,right?” Hongbin nodded.

“That explains why you were so shocked when he kiss you earlier,” “You noticed?” Leo nodded.

“But your face is expressionless,”

“Because I endure it,”

“For the sake of the drama?”

‘For the sake of you…’the words can only be said in Leo’s mind. “yes,drama…”

 

“Omo,Bin-ah!What were you thinking when walking out without a jacket in a middle of winter?”Ken interrupted when he saw the two lad coming back.

Hongbin barely could utter any word as he is shivering like a leaf.Leo quickly draped his jacket on Hongbin’s back before guiding him back to their room.

“You’re cold,”Leo sounded worried as he holds onto Hongbin’s iced hands.Luckily,he already turn on the heater.

“I’m not going to die,h-hyung…”Hongbin chuckled after gaining his energy.He almost collapsed because of freezing when Leo told him that he was trying his best for the drama.

“What should I do to keep you warm?” Leo asked while watching Hongbin smiling.

“Hyung,you should sleep…I’ll be fine,” Hongbin sounded confident.

“Should I sleep with you?”Leo asked unconsciously,worry. Hongbin’s cheek turn red,blushed at sudden question.

“Sorry…I didn’t mean it that way…”Leo scratched his head. “I guess you’ll be fine since your cheeks are getting red…” Hongbin hides his face in embarrassment.

“S-sure,hyung.Just go to sleep then,”

                                                                          -VIXX DRAMA-

TAKE TWO

“Woonie…let’s go on a date,”N smiles brightly at Leo,earning a sharp gaze from his boyfriend.

“You want to get hit?” they just finished their dance practice and still exhausted though…

“Fine,then!I’ll ask someone else…”N stomped his feet and walks away.Leo’s eyes scanned through their room and saw the visual and their maknae watch something on their phone.He stride towards them.

“oh,Taekwoon hyung!”Hyuk greeted him while Hongbin looked up at him and smile warmly,dimples showing.His heart flutters upon seeing that bright smile.

“What are you doing?”He asked while sitting next to the visual.Hyuk shoved his phone towards Leo making him leans more towards Hongbin to see the screen.

“Some fans are swooning over Bin-hyung visual.They are claiming that Hongbin is their artwork though.But,Bin-hyung is Ravi’s…” Hyuk chuckled

Hongbin glared at the maknae while Leo bit his lip upon hearing Hyuk’s comment. ‘Hongbin is Ravi’s…”

“Yah! I’m not a thing and I don’t need to be owned!” Hongbin gritted his teeth and walked out of their practice room.

“Wha-is he really mad? I’m just joking…”Leo was left speechless as he saw Hongbin’s reaction.Hongbin rarely get mad over something and this is not the first when they being Ravi’s artwork.

“Let me look at him,”Hyuk nodded and starts sending text to his Bin-hyung.

“Bean-ah?Why are you so mad?You know Hyuk is joking,right?” Leo asked as he saw Hongbin were listening to music. Hongbin smiled.

“That’s the longest sentence I’ve heard from you,Hyung…”

“What do you mean?”

“I pretended to sulk.In case,you want to console me…and you did it!I’m fine now!!”He giggled happily and playfully hugged Leo’s arm.Strangely,Leo didn’t push him but instead knock his head.

“Did Hyuk know?” Hongbin smiled sheepishly.

“You think???” “Lee Hongbin,you…”

“Arghh!! The lion is at rage,Hyuk…help me!”Hongbin quickly runs away while Leo cracked a laugh.

“CUT!”