chapter 6

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“Ahh…my head hurts,” Hongbin groaned as he wakes up with a pounding headache. Lucky for him,his hungover did not last long.

“What happened last night?Oh, Taekwoon-hyung! Aish Lee Hongbin,you should accompany him,not getting drunk!” He scolded himself before going to take a shower. ‘I should apologize to him,’

“Yo! Bin-hyung!” he was greeted by Hyuk as soon as he comes out from his room.He saw N was looking at him but not with loving manner,like he usually does.

“Anyway,do you see Taekwoon hyung?” He asked Hyuk,noticing that N flinched a bit hearing his question. “Nope, N hyung?” Hyuk asked him suddenly.

N stiffed a bit before answering. “Maybe in Wonshik’s…”

“Leo hyung?He’s in kitchen,” Ken cut N words by telling about Leo’s whereabouts. “Thank you!”

 

Leo was about to scold when someone pokes his side when he is cooking. “WHAT…”

“Taekwoon-hyung!” Hongbin smiled sheepishly, revealing his dimples. “You’re up?”

“Hyung, about last night…” Leo’s face started to blush when Hongbin mentioned about last night.He quickly moves to the refrigerator,trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

“Hyung, are you mad at me? You know,for getting drunk and be a burden…well, I should have accompany you, but…” Hongbin starts to ramble when he got nervous.

“It’s okay. I’m grateful enough that you wanted to accompany me,” Leo finally croak his voice after regaining his composure.

“I’m sorry,hyung…” Hongbin pouted while lowering his head.He looks like a little child who was being scolded. Leo ruffled Hongbin’s hair while smiling.

“I said it’s okay,”Hongbin looked up and their gaze met. Leo heart’s starts to flutter while Hongbin smiled brightly.

“Let me treat you next time,” He came up with suggestion that makes Leo chuckles.Leo smirks as he get ideas to get Hongbin.

“Treat me latte and hang out with me at the coffee shop,” Hongbin frowned.

“Eyy hyung…you know I don’t drink coffee,”

“You said you want to treat me…”

“Geez, you’re quite a bully.Fine then!” Leo’s laugh erupted when Hongbin snickers in frustration.Little did they know that someone was watching them.

 

                                                                     -VIXX DRAMA-

TAKE ONE

“Oh,they’re coming!” Ken quickly showed Hongbin towards the direction.A frown formed on Hongbin’s forehead upon seeing the leader and their vocalist holding hands.

“Annyeong!!!” N smiles brightly.

“Hyung,you two…”

“We’re dating!”N brought their clasped hands in front of the others.Hongbin’s eyes widen in surprise.Just then,Ravi came to his side and hugged his waist.

“Should we tell them about us too?”

“What do you mean?”he whispers as he saw that Leo is eyeing him and Ravi.

“I  mean this…”Ravi tilted his head and quickly peck Hongbin’s lip.Hongbin,being too shocked,covered his mouth immediately.Now,everyone’s attention are on them.

“Well,well…look at you two,” N bit his lip. ‘This is an acting,hakyeon! No need to be jealous!’

“I ‘m about asking him on a  date when you suddenly call,” Ravi smiled sheepishly.Hongbin averted his gaze on Leo.That lad seems not to be affected as he still in his poker face mode.

“God! I think I’m going crazy…”Hyuk mumbled frustratedly.Ken patted his shoulder lightly.

“CUT!”

As soon as the shooting end,Hongbin quickly grabbed Ravi’s hand to the backstage,ignoring N and Leo’s reaction.

“Yah! What’s wrong?”Ravi asked him,annoyed.

“I’m the one who should be asking that question.What the hell is wrong is with you?Why…why did you kiss me in the first place?” Hongbin asked him frustratedly.

Each of them were given a script respectively,which contents are only about their part and there is absolutely no kissing scene between him and Ravi.

“Don’t tell me that you’re shy…”

“That’s not the point! You already have Taekwoon hyung and I already have N!”

“They will think that as an acting though,since they didn’t know,”Ravi hurriedly walked past Hongbin.Hongbin clenched his fist.


A/n:hehe....my first time writing a note,well...everything is a first for me since I started to ship Leobin.Anyhow,thank you so much for those who read and subscribe this piece of crap(?)...i love you so much!!!^^ Please leave a comment and you might want to tell me how to improve...Sorry for my bad english,I'm just a beginner...once again,THANK YOU!!!