Cupid

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Tch, watch where you are going!" the shorter male bowed while apologized before started picking his scattered papers. The fierce looking guy hissed before walking away, his face clearly showed the displeased expression. Taekwoon narrowed his eyes at the male who hastily collected his stuffs,his legs was ready to go and help that poor guy before a tap on his shoulder startled him.

"Sorry I'm late!" he hummed indifferently at the tone.

" I'm really surprised,Hyuk ah. How many times you have been on time anyway?" the younger grinned innocently as he flashed his white pearly teeth.Brushing his hair,he leaned closer before winking his eyes playfully.

" Tsk...you thought I didn't notice that you were checking out that helpless guy earlier?" Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before smirking.

"Jealous much?"

"You bet.."

 

 

"Go and shower quickly. We still need to go to the function anyway, "the older of the two stood from the bed before started to pick the scattered clothes on the floor. He quirked an eyebrow upon hearing a chuckle from the younger. 

"We still have an hour, hyung. Might use that time for a second round, "Hyuk smirked devilishly before his face was met with his pants that Taekwoon threw at him. 

"Go yourself then, "

"Auch... "

 

Taekwoon checked his appearance on the full length mirror before a pair of arms s around his waist. Hyuk placed his chin on the older's shoulder as he tighten his hug. 

"So tempting.. "

"Sanghyuk.. "

"Fine~ I'm just trying to be an affectionate boyfriend here, "Taekwoon smiled at the sight of pouting male before turning his head and peck him on the lips. 

"Let's get going now, shall we, dear boyfriend? " the taller male smiled broadly as he entertwined their fingers together. 

 

 

"Hongbin ah, "

"Yes? "

"You done yet?  We can't be late for this function... " the dimpled male walked towards the older, flashing his deep dimples. 

"How do I look? " Hakyeon smiled before tracing his finger along the younger's jaw seductively. 

"Absolutely gorgeous, "

"Let's get going then~"

 

Taekwoon let his eyes wandered around the hall, sipping his drinks slowly as Hyuk left him to talk with their project manager. His boyfriend knew him well enough to not ask him to mingle with others. He walked pass the crowd to retrieve his drinks before a sudden push makes him stumble on his feet. Taekwoon frowned and the latter of the cause immediately apologized. 

"I'm sorry, sir. I wasn't looking. Please, let me help you clean the shirt ,"Taekwoon was too stunned to reply nor hear the other apologies as his eyes were focused on the latter's face. 

"Ha-Hayoung? "The latter in front of him frowned at the name. 

"You knew my sister? "Taekwoon snapped out of his thoughts as he keep his eyes fixed on the male on front of him. This guy looks totally matches with Hayoung, his fiance who passed away two years ago due to cancer. 

"Sister? " Hongbin frowned again before grabbing the male to the loo, intending to clean the male's shirt whom he doesn't know what his name is. 

"I have a spare shirt on my car, don't worry about this, "Hongbin nodded in understanding before turning his gaze on the male. 

"Earlier... You said my sister's name. Lee Hayoung? " Taekwoon felt his chest tighten at the name. That one name that will always engraved in his heart. 

"Y-yes...I knew her, " Hongbin smiled brightly as flashed a pair of dimples on both sides of his cheek. Taekwoon was taken off guard at the sudden memories back at the cafe. It's him.. 

"That's nice. I never got to know noona's friends since I stayed abroad for a while. Sadly I just returned when she's not be able to speak with me anymore, "the sadness laced in the younger's voice makes Taekwoon's heart bleed again. 

"By the way, I'm Lee Hongbin, her brother. Nice to meet you, err... "

"Taekwoon. Jung Taekwoon, "both males smiled at each other. 

 

"Hyung, you okay? "Taekwoon blinked his eyes continuously before pulling a faint smile towards his boyfriend. 

"Well, yeah... " Hyuk smiled adoringly before giving the older male a friendly squeeze on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry,as soon as I finished with this, we'll go home and finish our unsettled business, "Hyuk winked playfully and Taekwoon just had to smack the younger in order for him to behave. 

 

"Hongbin? "

"Yes, hyung? "The dimpled male stared at the older in confusion as the latter examined his facial expression. 

"You didn't talk much. You okay? "Hongbin shrugged as he took a sip of his drinks. 

"I met Hayoung noona's friend earlier. It kinda reminded me to her," Hakyeon nodded as he gave a pat on the younger's back. 

"Maybe you could ask him to go out for drinks together?  Well... To hear about your sister back then, "

"Sounds like a good idea.. "

 

"They finally met, "

"Should we just make them the way they are destined to? "

"Yet. We need a proper time to do so... They met in a wrong condition... "

 

Taekwoon leaned against his chair, resting his neck for a while as he been staring at the computer straight three hours ago. A sudden beep from his phone managed to jolt him from the little rest. His eyes widen at the message he received. 

From :Lee Hongbin

​​​​​​Hyung, it's me Hongbin. I was thinking of asking you for a drink later, to talk about my sister. Well, that if only you aren't busy with your works. What do you think? 

 

 

From : Taekwoon hyung

​​​​​​Sure, I'll be glad to. I'm free after 5. Let's meet at the club downtown, okay? 

Hongbin contemplated on typing before replaying with a curt yes. A club?  It's been a while since he been there anyway. He dialled his boyfriend's number, waiting for the call to connect. 

"Hakyeon hyung,don't wait for me tonight. Have your dinner first. I have something to attend to, "

"Oh?  Well... I guess I might be having dinner with one of the company I'm working with. Take care, Bin ah, "

"Will do. You too, hyung, "

 

 

"You're not making dinner? "

"Psh... Wasn't you the one who said that you're having dinner outside tonight? "

"Yeah... But still, it's the dinner with the project manager of the other company. I might as well not eating much, "

"Hyuk ah, I have a business to do tonight. Just makes sure that you got something for yourself to eat and don't starve while waiting for me. I might come home late. Hung up now, "not even managed to bid his farewell, the other line has cut, leaving the younger of the two to buffed in annoyance. 

"Just what is this business he's talking about? "

 

 

"Hey, "the dimpled male lifted his gaze upon sensing someone sitting sat next to him. 

"Have you waited long? "He shook his head as he took another sip of his drink. 

"Just 5 minutes. Your hairstyle... It looks nice, "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the sudden compliment, realising that he got his hair styled up differently when they met the other day. Hongbin mentally slapped himself as he bowed in apology. 

"Sorry!  That was... Quite absurd, "Taekwoon smiled looking at the younger's red face as he tap the other shoulder gently. 

"Thanks...for the compliment, "

"Ah, it's nothing, "he waved his hands frantically, smiling bashfully and somehow he caught Taekwoon stiffened in his seat upon seeing the gesture. He slowly avert his gaze towards the older. 

"Hyung, you okay? Taekwoon blinked his eyes in realization as he shrugged off the question. 

"You really resembles your sister well, "Hongbin laughed again, this time dimples showing on both sides of his cheeks. 

"We're siblings though! "Taekwoon nodded in acknowledgement as he smiled a bit. His heart already started beating irregularly like those times when he was with Hayoung. 

"Ah! Speaking of which... How close are you with my noona?  I mean.. I know you two are friends but is it more than that? "Taekwoon gulped down hard as he looked at the younger who eagerly waiting for his answer. 

Why do you need to remind me of her again... 

 

"I'm looking forward to this cooperation. Feel free to contact me if there's any problem regarding the construction site, " Hyuk stretched out his hand and the other person gladly received it. 

"Gladly, Mr Han, " 

Hakyeon quickly exited the restaurant as he drove to the nearest mart to pick some groceries for dinner tonight. The meeting ended pretty early so he decided to cook tonight. His boyfriend didn't inform him what time he will be home but knowing Hongbin, the younger might not stay out late at night. 

 

He smiled as he rested his head on the couch, lazing around while waiting for the younger to come home. The clock has reached 8 pm and there was still no sight of his beloved boyfriend. He do admit being stubborn for not eating first like what Hongbin told him to. Hakyeon sighed to himself as the grumbling sound of his stomach getting louder. 

Guess I'm eating alone tonight... 

 

"Just what is he doing that he doesn't even have the time to answer his phone? "Hyuk frowned before throwing the phone on the couch. His calls has been gone to the voicemail numerous times already. Looking at the clock, he knew that the older is not at the office since it's already past office hours. 

Hyuk took his phone again and start dialling some numbers. 

"Ken, you free tonight?  Let's hang out together, "

 

 

Taekwoon literally supporting himself on the wall while his other hand went to the younger's waist. Hongbin was almost knocked out from drunk and Taekwoon was getting there real soon. He was not really confident in himself to drive in this state. To call Sangyhuk, his phone died a while ago because he didn't charge it before going to work earlier. 

"Hyuungggggg~~~~~"Hongbin flailed his arms recklessly as they hit Taekwoon's face. The younger giggled in happiness as he cupped the taller male's cheeks. 

"Ahhhh~~~this feels so good!!! I haven't been this happy before~~,"Taekwoon shook his head as his eyes started to become blurry. 

"You sure don't go to the club often, Hongbin, "Hongbin smiled upon hearing his name from the older male's lips before burying his face in the crook of Taekwoon's neck. 

"It's hot... "Taekwoon narrowed his eyes when the younger started to his short while mumbling 'hot' over and over again. Leaving with no choice, he asked for the bartender for any room that they could sleep in and gladly, they have. 

He laid the shorter male on the bed but somehow startled when Hongbin decided to pull him together on the bed. 

"Dizzy.... "

"Just go to sleep then, "Taekwoon was about to walk away before the younger managed to grab his wrist. 

"Hyung, I feel like... "

"Yah... You better don't - Hongbin! "

                                ★★★

I swear I'm planning to make this into an angst, ugh...