Sequel(just for fun)

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Taekwoon hyung,wait!" But,being the stubborn kitten he is,he just walked away,ignoring the younger.Hongbin grunted while biting his lip.That boyfriend of his seemed to avoid him since their recording for The Show.

"You guys better make up,quickly..."

"What make up?We dont even fight!" Hongbin retorted while glancing fiercely at the maknae.

"Yeah right.Taekwoon hyung is clearly mad at you,dont you know?"Hongbin frowned at the statement.'Taekwoon hyung is mad at me?Why?'

 

"Taekwoon hyung?" The elder hummed in response causing Hongbin to have clammy hands.Taekwoon on the other hand just keep focusing on his phone.

"I...that-" he felt nervous all of sudden.

"what is it?" Hongbin gulped.The cold glare and voice,makes his heart to sting.

"Hyuk said that...that you were angry at me.Is that true?"Taekwoon quickly shook his head,makinh the younger yo relax a bit.Suddenly,the elder stands and glare at him.

"That's not true.I'm STILL angry at you,"with that,he walked away leaving Hongbin in a clear mess.

 

"Yah,help me out.Why is Taekwoon hyung mad at me?"he got impatient as they haven't talk fot the entire days.Hyuk must know something,by the way he talk.

"Aish,hyung.He's jealous,thats it!"Hyuk facepalmed himself.

"Jealous? Why?"

"For God sake!Remember the mission that you paired up with N hyung?the cookies?" Hongbin quickly recalled the scene.Isn't Taekwoon hyung is paired up with Wonshik too?

"Both of you are too intimate.N hyung looked like he was about to kiss you for real,by the way he held your neck.Don't you remember?"Hyuk explained frustratedly.

Hongbin bit his lip.Sure they did.But he never thought that they would look really intimate...like what Hyuk was saying.That makes sense now.

 

"Come on!Poor kid,how could you torture him like that,hyung?"Ken pouted while glaring at the main vocalist.

"He could know by now and come to persuade me.But,he's being too ignorant about it.Just what did he think when he acted all romantic with Hakyeon?!"

"He didn't do it on purpose,hyung.He might not realise that..."

"But still,i'm jealous..."

 

"Okay everyone,let's get ready!"

Hongbin glanced nervously at his boyfriend who is having his makeup done.He slowly makes his way towards the latter but frown upon he saw Hyuk was talking to the elder.He sighed inwardly.

Taekwoon eyed his boyfriend quietly while smirking.

"Payback time..."

 "So,for now,we're going to test vixx teamwork.For the secong game,it is paper kiss!"Hyuk happily announced the news as he was excluded for being an MC.

"Starting from Leo hyung to Bin hyung then N hyung and lastly end with Ken hyung passing the paper to Ravi hyung.So,this is the paper," he handed it to the main vocalist while eyeing him suspiciously.Leo quickly took the paper and tried his best to put on a poker face.

"Ready,start!"

 

Putting the paper between his lips,he quickly turned to the boyfriend of his who is waiting for his turn.Hongbin quickly leans in,closing the distance between them.As he was about to takr the paper from Leo's lips,somehow they both ended up to struggle while transfering it.

Little did Hongbin know that it was a part of his boyfriend's revenge.Leo purposely didn't want to let go the paper and that cause them to look as they were kissing for real.After struggling for about a minute,Leo finally gave up when the younger bit his lower lip.

Tha game ended with Ken and Ravi ending up the same as the leobin which is unintentionally.The broadcast was full of laughter and so do Taekwoon.

 

"Taekwoon hyung?" The male turned around,looking at the younger who was playing with the end of his shirt.

"What is it?" Acting cold,the elder's sharp gaze met with the lad.

"Hyuk told me that you were angry because of the game..me with N hyung..." Honhbin continued looking downwards,waiting for seconds for him to get some scolding.Instead,he heard shuffling sounds and a pair of feet stop in front of him.

"You...aish, i forgive you already,"slowly looking up,he saw the elder with his arms folded.One,two,three...

"Auch! Ah,hyung!!"Hongbin quickly rubbed his forehead whule pouting at the elder. "Stop flicking my forehead!"

"That's your punishment for being so ignorant about feelings,"Taekwoon smiles innocently.

"What? Being sulky isn't enough for you?"

"Yah! Do you want to get another hit?"

"Such a strange way to show your affection,hyung!"Taekwoon quirked a smile at his boyfriend's remark.

"Then,you should be grateful that no one ever receive this kind of treatment except you..." 

"Yeah right...how do i know if you are lyi-"

"How about this?Have you seen me hug someone so tightly like this?" Glad,yet Hongbin tried his best to hide his smile.

"Oh..i think i saw one."

Suddenly,he could feel something soft against his lips.He could feel Taekwoon's breath is hitting his face.

"Yah,i never persuaded someone with a kiss! Just what have you done to me,Lee Hongbin?" The elder asked teasingly.

"Casting a love spell for you to fall in love with me,my dearest Jung Taekwoon," he flashed his deep dimples as they went for another kiss,expressing their eternal love for each other.