Hold Me Tight pt.2

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Sanghyuk?" the mentioned male turned his head around,hence making the male that he talked earlier immediately walked away.

"Sunbae-nim,wait!" a sigh escaped from his lips as the figure slowly dissapearing from his sight before turning his head again at the 'intruder' earlier who is currently approaching him,a frown was obvious on the latter's face.

"'Sunbae'? Woah,I didn't know that you were into older male,Hyuk.." Hongbin grinned sheepishly before a hand went to pinch his side,making him to wince in pain.Hyuk folded his arms in annoyance before croaking his voice.

"What is it that you came looking for me? It better be important cause you just ruined my perfect chance of getting a partner just now,"eyes glaring intimidately at the dimpled male,Hyuk watched the older's reaction who stumbled for words,rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Partner? Ahh... The partner for.. Our project? "Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Hyuk answered with a single 'hmm' and Hongbin flashed his cutesy smile. 

"Sorry, Hyuk ah. So, that senior was from Business Department? "

"Geez, forget it. Why do you came looking for me? "

 

"I've got a partner already for you, Woonie~ I did a great job, right? "The tanned male smiled broadly, flashing his white oearly teeth, waiting for the compliments from the other male. 

"Cha Hakyeon, you better.. "

"It's a guy and he's not a weirdo. Most importantly, he's smart! Plus, a little 'thank you Hakyeonnie, you're the best and greatest friend on earth I've met ' is very appreciated, " glaring at the taller male who heaved a heavy sigh, Hakyeon plopped himself down on the couch. 

"Fine, thanks.. Did you find your partner yet? " Hakyeon grinned happily at the response before scooted closer towards his best friend. 

"Of course~~this is Cha Hakyeon, "

 

"Junghwan sunbaenim, I'm Lee Hongbin. We're going to pair up for the assignment, "bowing politely at the male in front of him, Hongbin was taken aback by a sudden shriek of voice. 

"Deul-ie~~ oh? Wait...I think I've seen you somewhere, "lifting is head up, Hongbin's brows furrowed at the newly arrived male in front of him, blonde hair with high nose.

"You know me? "Hongbin found himself in utter confusion as he kept his eyes trained on the senior in front if him, who was currently fumbling on his phone. And a second later, a loud gasp escaped from the senior. 

"Jaehwan? What's wrong? "Blinking his eyes rapidly, Jaehwan turned his head towards his best friend before quirking a forced smile. He glanced at the dimpled male for a second before continues. 

"Him? Ah, you're in the basketball team, right? I remembered that I watched your tournament last time, that's all, "Nodded understandingly, the junior bowed politely at both males before excusing himself. Te moment Hongbin was gone from their sight, Jaehwan let out a deep breath of relief before turning his stare at his phone again. 

"He's Taekwoon hyung ex boyfriend! "

 

"Please be sure to sit with your partner together because after this short brief that I'm going to give you guys, you will work on the assignment immediately, "Hongbin nodded before he turned at the senior beside him who were currently scribbling on his note. He glanced at his buddy, all alone while glancing nervously. 

"Yah, where is your partner? "Hyuk shook his head while biting his lips nervously. 

"I don't know! God, he better come or else I'm gonna fail this semester! "As soon as the latter finished his ramble, the door of the class flung opened, revealing a male who panted heavily as he bowed to the teacher politely. 

"Sorry,I was late... " sitting next to the younger who now heaved a relief sigh, Taekwoon turned his head around as his eyes widen in shock upon seeing a familiar face. 

"W-what is he doing here... Sitting next to Hyuk? "

"Screw you, Cha Hakyeon.. "

Barely able to focus to the teacher, Hongbin slightly hoped that the senior beside him would be able to help him latet. Right now, he can't stop himself from glancing every second at Hyuk's partner who seemed to be in his own world. What an airhead... Smiling to himself at the thought, Hongbin found his heart ached again when Taekwoon casually slung an arm around Hyuk when the younger started to joke around. 

Sanghyuk is a smart boy, handsome and all he's good with people. He knows how to carry conversation and makes people comfortable with him. Totally opposite with Hongbin and also... Taekwoon. But he could see now that the older has changed. He's not the shy Taekwoon back in high school anymore. This Taekwoon is someone so foreign to him and a slight chuckled escaped from Hongbin's lips. 

'Why bother thinking of him now, you idiot.. '

 

​​​​​​"So? You liked your partner? "Getting no response from his best friend, Hakyeon pouted before walking towards tg taller who obviously ignoring him at all cost. 

"Woonie~~" and still, Taekwoon continued playing with his phone, acting as if he's the only one here. The shorter male stomped his feet in annoyance before snatching te phone away from the tall lad, earning a deadly glare from the male. 

"Give. My. Phone. Back, "refusing to give in,Hakyeon crossed his arms before turning off the phone, making the game Taekwoon played earlier lost. 

"You don't answer my question yet, "jaws clenched, Taekwoon ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a loud irritated sigh, making the tanned male caught off guard at the gesture. 

"GREAT. It feels great to be in the same class WITH HONGBIN TOO! "Hakyeon jumped at the booming voice of his bestfriend before his face turned into a frown. 

"With...Hongbin? He's in the same class? "Taekwoon faked a chuckle before snatching his phone back from the latter.

"Stop acting like you don't know anything about this, Hakyeon. Stop playing dumb... "Hakyeon's brows furrowed as he felt a pang of hurt on his chest. 

"Taekwoon.. I- I totally didn't know about this. Why would I hurt you, my own best friend? "Taekwoon sighed as he heard the slight hurt in Hakyeon's voice before lifting hisbheas, gaze meeting each other. 

"Fine, just forget it. Geez.. "

 

"Kim Wonshik, "

"Look,could you please stop acting like my mother or whatnot? I need some space, goddamn it, "Hongbin glared at the taller male who currently puffing out the smoke from his cigarette, making the dimpled male to heaved out a loud sigh. 

"I'm your boyfriend, and that makes me-"

"What? Be able to control my life? Cut the crap, Hongbin.. I'll do whatever I want. Can't you just act like when we were bestfriend back then? "The dimpled male stared at his boyfriend in shock, mouth wide agape as his brain tried to process the words. 

"Yah,that's what I'm being doing right now! I cared for your health, Wonshik! "Wonshik groaned in annoyance as he walked towards his room, only to be stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist. 

"We're not done yet. Where did you sleep last night? I can smell trance of alcohol on you, " Wonshik's eyes wavered at the question before he started looking elsewhere. 

"My friend's place, "rubbing his nape awkwardly, he unconsciously revealing his neck towards the dimpled male who was currently observing him. 

"I.. Is that a hickey?! Kim Wonshik, you were cheating behind my back?! "Eyes fixed on the red spot on the taller male's neck as he gripped the collar of Wonshik's shirt hard. Grunted in annoyance, the taller male pushed him away before looking at him in anger. 

"Yeah, it is and last night I wasn't just sleeping, if you know what I mean.. "Clenching his fist, Hongbin's jaws hardened before he threw a punch on the latter's face, only to be stopped with a stronger hand. 

"Stop with the act, Hongbin. We both know you don't love me more than you love Taekwoon. Let's  just break up and be normal again.. "With that, the taller male left and Hongbin fell to his knees with tears pouring out fro his doe like eyes. 

'I'm such a fool.. '

 

 

"Taekwoon hyung asked me to go his house this evening so yeah, sorry that I can't join you for the practice, "Hongbin pouted at the younger's words, ignoring te slight hurt he felt in is chest about Taekwoon inviting the younger to his house. 

"Aishh... I'm gonna be boring, "Hyuk smiled broadly at the dimpled male as he leaned in closer. 

"Do you want to come along? I can introduce you to him and I bet he'll like to have you as a friend, "Hongbin smiled awkwardly at the offer. 

"No thanks, we barely know each other and-"

"Done! I've sent him the message and oh! He said he's good with it! You're coming with me~~"Blinking his eyes in confusion, Hongbin grabbed the younger by shoulder before blurting out his questions. 

"He-he agreed? Just...what did you tell him? "

"I said I'm coming with a friend to his house and he said he's good with that, "Hongbin tried hard to hide his exasperation after hearing te tall boy explanation. 

 

 

"Taekwoon hyung~"

"Oh Sanghyuk, come in-"Taekwoon words stopped abruptly upon his eyes met with the male who kept his head hung low, fiddling with his fingers. 

"Oh,he's the friend that I told you earlier, Hongbin. Can we come in? "Blinking his eyes in confusion, Taekwoon nodded as he guided the two males to his room. 

"I- I'm Lee Hongbin. I hope my presence is not bothering you, sunbae-nim, "bowing politely, Hongbin keeps his eyes shut as he waited for te response. A slight hmm was heard and that was all it takes for Hongbin to swallow down bitterly. 

The room was full of Taekwoon and Hyuk's laughter as they continued working on their assignments, making Hongbin all isolated. He felt his eyes getting teary again as a lump was stuck on his throat. The sudden surge of feelings came like a wave towards him and he immediately stood, taking both males by surprise. 

"E-excuse me, where is the toilet? "Keeping his head hanging low to avoid any of them saw his glassy eyes, he focused on the soft voice that replied to his question. 

"Downstairs, before the kitchen, "after nodding politely, Hongbin dashed out of te room and quickly walked towards the toilet, feeling all suffocated. Little did he know that there's a pair of eyes were following him from behind. 

 

"Is ..your friend okay? "Hyuk quirked an eyebrow at the sudden question before biting his bottom lips in contemplation. 

"Well, he broke up with his boyfriend yesterday. I guess he's just get a little emotional about that, "

"Oh... " oh... 

"I'm going to get something for us to drink. Do you have any preferences? "Hyuk smiled at the question as he shook his head. 

"Anything else beside coffee will do me good, "Taekwoon nodded as he makes his way towards the pitched, only to be stopped in front of the toilet's area, hearing a sob from the room, followed by hiccups. 

His heart clenched at the sounds and soon he found himself getting teary before immediately went to the kitchen, grabbing the drinks for him and Sanghyuk. He cursed himself for not being able to forget the younger from his memory and the last thing that he would admit..

He still loves the younger. 

'Don't get hurt... '