My Home

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

because i'm into Chasang lately ^_^


"Han Sanghyuk! "The mentioned male turned his head around, eyes looking bored as he scrolled down his instagram feed on his phone. 

"What is it, hyung? I'm busy here, "the tanned male huffed an annoyed puff before strode towards the tall boy, giving him the infamous neck slice. 

"Busy my . I need you to come with me to a function-"

"Nope. I want to watch the latest episode of Naruto this night .Too. Busy, "Hyuk flashed the older his fake grin before averting his gaze back on the phone. Hakyeon heaved out a loud sigh and ran his fingers through his hair, looking pretty miserable. Somehow, living in the same house with Hakyeon for almost 2 years makes Hyuk to become very observant of the other male's gesture. This hyung is desperate for help. 

"I'll just download the episode next time, "walking away from the older, the tall boy makes sure to note that he won't be going deaf from Hakyeon's cry of joy. 

"Omg Hyukkie, I love you! "Those words managed to make  Hyuk's lips curled into a small smile before slamming the door of his room shut.  Yeah, yeah... 

 

"Again.. Why are we wearing suits?  What kind of function is it? "Hyuk asked the shorter male when the older keeps fumbling for an answer. Hyuk crossed his arms ,eyes looking straight at the older male. 

"I'm not going if you're not telling me anything, "Hakyeon pouted at the tall boy's words and a sigh escaped from his lips. Its the tenth time already I heard him sighed... 

"Oh come on. Just put it on, will you? It's not like there's something about to go wrong when you're wearing a suit, right? "Hyuk shook his head before pointing his long finger at the tanned male. 

"First, we both ARE wearing suits. Not only me. Second, I need to know what kind of function do I have to attend for me to prepare myself. Lastly, how do I know that you won't make me marry you wearing this suit? Like for Lord sake, we both know how much you likes me, "Hyuk was joking at the last part but he didn't expect to see Hakyeon's vermilion cheeks. Was he blushing?? 

"We're going to a wedding function. It's Wonshik and Jaehwan wedding, "Hakyeon kept his head hanging low and Hyuk bit his inner cheek, feeling regret for teasing the older earlier. Great, Hakyeon was invited to his ex boyfriend's marriage? Wow... 

 

 

"Sanghyuk! "

"Bin hyung! "Hyuk walked towards his close hyung and pull the other into his embrace. Hakyeon who was tailing behind the younger smiled at the interaction. 

"Are you alone? "The question somehow made the dimpled male's cheeks turn red and as if on cue, a tall and handsome looking man stood beside him, his arms wrapped firmly around Hongbin's waist. 

"Binnie? "The soft and slow voice of the tall male caught Hyuk off guard because that guy's voice didn't  really match with his looks. But still... 

"Ah, Hyuk.. This is Taekwoon. Taekwoon, this is Hyuk. Hyuk is my close friend and junior during high school. It's been a long time since we met, "Taekwoon nodded as he reached out his hand for a handshake and Hyuk gladly accepted it. 

"Jung Taekwoon, Hongbin's fiancé, "Hyuk's mouth formed an o at the information before he pulled the tanned male behind him for a handshake with the couple. 

"This is Hakyeon hyung. I mean, Cha Hakyeon, "he introduced the older and he was quick to notice the look on Hongbin's face. 

"Ahh, your boyfriend? "Both Hyuk and Hakyeon stared at each other in bewilderment before the younger nodded. "Yup, he is my boyfriend, "

 

​​​​​​"You are Wonshik's ex boyfriend, right? "The question makes Hakyeon to almost choke on his food, luckily there's a hand rubbed his back to soothe it down. oh, it's the scary looking guy. Was his name Taek... Taekwoon? 

"How do you know? "Hakyeon's eyes scanned around the surroundings, searching for the tall figure of his housemate. 

"I'm Jaehwan's close friend. And, I would like to pass his apology to you. He felt guilty for taking Wonshik away from you, "the shorter male turned his head around at the other male, brows quirking. And a soft smile appeared on his face a few seconds later. 

"It's okay, I forgive him already. Partly it was my fault for not be able to be a good boyfriend. I was too busy to achieve my dreams that I abandoned Wonshik. Now, I'm glad that Jaehwan can perfectly fill the role for him. "Taekwoon nodded and a small smile also apparent on his face and Hakyeon couldn't help but to coo at the adorable sight. This Taekwoon guy looks pretty much like a kitten! 

"Taekwoon hyung? "Hongbin appeared beside his fiancé, all smiling while linking arms with the taller male. Hyuk strode towards his house mate before patting the older on shoulder .

"The ceremony is about to begin. Wanna go inside now? "Hakyeon looked at the younger before shifted his gaze towards the couple who were getting ready to go inside the white looming building. He nodded slowly as he makes his way towards the entrance, only to be stopped by Hyuk grabbing his wrist. 

Hakyeon looked at the younger in confusion before Hyuk swiftly linking their arms together, cheeks reddened. 

"Your 'boyfriend', remember?" And Hakyeon swore his heart couldn't beat any faster at this rate. 

 

 

"Congratulations on your wedding, Jaehwan hyung! "The cute male leaned his head on his spouse's shoulder affectionately before flashing his big smile. 

"Thanks Taekwoon hyung and Binnie! I can't wait to see you two to exchange vows like us too! "Hongbin blushed at the older's words, hiding his flushed face on his fiancé's chest. Wonshik chuckled at the sight. 

"I'm pretty sure their wedding will be grand. Just look at their visuals. Totally good looking couple! "Taekwoon brushed off the compliment as he scanned around the place, looking for the tanned male earlier. And a small smile formed on his lips when he caught the couple who was having a small bickering. 

"Come on, hyung! You said you wanted to get over him. The only way is to congratulate him on his wedding day, "Hyuk piled the older but magically, the older managed to withstand Hyuk's power with his unnerving will. 

"That's too brutal, Hyuk ah. Let's just go home, shall we? "He blinked his eyes cutely at the tall boy, pretty sure that it won't work and indeed, it doesn't. 

"Hyung, tell me... Do you still have feelings for Wonshik hyung? "The tanned male immediately shook his head vigorously and Hyuk sighed in exasperation. 

"Then why is it so hard to meet him and say 'congratulations on your wedding' ?? "Hakyeon pouted  before he casted his eyes downwards, mumbling incoherently. 

"No, you don't act like a child here. You dragged me here to company you and I'm doing my best here. So, let's go, "Hyuk walked past through the older and Hakyeon's head snapped before he caught the tall boy wrist, clasping their hands together. Hyuk stared at the older male in bewilderment and Hakyeon led him to the married couple. 

"It's 'boyfriend', okay? "

 

 

"Hyung, are you okay? "The younger asked tentatively as the older keep fixing his gaze outside the window, obviously in his own world. It's not like Hyuk didn't notice how hard did Hakyeon hold his hand earlier and how the older refused to take a picture together with the married couple. He gently placed a mug in front of the older and snapped his fingers, making the tanned male to jolt back to reality. 

"Hot chocolate, "Hakyeon grinned playfully as he nudged the younger the moment Hyuk settled down beside him. 

"Aigoo... How caring~ you know my favourites? "Hyuk  stared at the older male soullessly before he sipped on his own drink. 

"Are you kidding me? We lived together for two years already and I just happened to make one at that time. See, I got one for myself too, "Hakyeon smied faintly at the younger's remark as he continued to stare outside. Seeing this, the tall boy sighed and turned his body towards te tanned male. 

"Do you want to cry on my shoulder? It's not like it's the first time-"not even finishing words, the smaller male already enveloped Hyuk into a tight embrace, burying his face on the younger's shoulder. Hyuk stiffen before patted the older's back hesitantly. 

"Can we stay like this all night? "The older mumbled with his face buried still on Hyuk's shoulder and the younger gave in. 

"Just makes sure that your snort doesn't smear on my sweater, "Hakyeon smiled as he tighten his hold on the younger's middle, sighing contently and drinks long forgotten. Hyuk, you feels like home... 

 

 

"Uh... Hyuk? "Hongbin asked hesitantly as the other male sipped on his hot chocolate. Hyuk lifted his head with a brow quirking questionally. 

"Your boyfriend... Ah, never mind! "The dimpled male shrugged it off awkwardly as he drink his green tea latte, mildly cursing himself for being such a coward. 

"What is it about Hakyeon hyung? "

"Huhh, I just happened to know that he's Wonshik ex. Is he okay last night? "Hyuk hummed as he clasped his hands together. 

"He's good because Wonshik is his past and I'm his present and future. We're all good, "he flashed his not so exactly grin at the older male and Hongbin heaved a relieved sigh. 

"That's good to hear, Hyuk ah. I'm so glad that you finally found someone to take care of you, "Hyuk chuckled at the shorter male's words as he smiled teasingly. 

"Pish, talk to yourself. I'm amazed how Taekwoon hyung managed to withstand with the weird, snarky and sassy behaviour of yours, hyung! "Hongbin glared at the younger menacingly before his cheeks reddened. 

"It's because he loves me, what else! "Hyuk laughed out loud at his hyung straight forwardness before Hongbin flicked his forehead out of annoyance. 

I wish I could be happy with him like you too... 

 

 

 

"Sanghyukkie! "Hyuk rolled his eyes to the back at the nicknames before the oder male stood in front of him, excited was written on his face. 

"Let's go out today! I'm on leave ~~"

"No thanks. Just go by yourself, hyung. I need to level up in overwatch to beat Hongbin hyung, "Hakyeon whined before he latched himself on the younger, eliciting a frustrated groan from Hyuk. 

"Oh come on... I'll look like someone who just broke up with his partner if I was walking alone at the park,"Hyuk sighed as he put his phone aside. 

"What are you going to do at the park? "To be honest, Hyuk hated himself for being able to give in so easily towards the older request, but it just couldn't be helped. Because he was willing to be there always for his beloved person and he loves Hakyeon to the bits. 

"Picnic? "Hakyeon grinned cutely and Hyuk bit his bottom lips to prevent his smile from appear on his face. The older looked so cute that way and he always found himself melting at the sight and of course, he won't show it. 

"Let's change plan. I got a better place for us to go, "Hakyeon's face lit up when the younger agreed. 

"Call! "

 

"I'm so going to kill you, Han Sanghyuk! "Hyuk stared at the male with an amused smile on his face, literally cracking up at the older's rant. 

"You're the one who said that it's fine as long as I'm going with you~~"Hakyeon glared at the younger before giving him the neck slice. 

"But not amusement park. And on top of it, riding the roller coaster! Do you want to kill me?! "He has been trying to escape from the waiting queue but Hyuk's grip on his hand was so tight. 

"Chill hyung. I don't dislike you that much to get you killed, Hakyeon hyung. Trust me, it's gonna be good, "Hyuk absent mindedly patted the shorter male's head before quickly retreated his hand, face slightly blushing. 

"It better be cause I'm putting my trust on you this time, Sanghyuk ah... "He pouted at the younger who was smiling broadly at him. Again, Hakyeon's heart fluttered at the sight. 

 

"You okay? "Hakyeon bent slightly forward while his other hand is clutching onto Hyuk's hand tightly. Hyuk looked at the older worriedly upon reaching down and he had to held the other because Hakyeon said he couldn't feel his legs. Partly, he felt guilty and the half is pure enjoyment. 

Hakyeon glared at the male before standing up straight and walked towards a bench nearby with the younger following him from behind before sitting next to him. 

"I feel sick! Ugh... My head hurts, "he complained and in a blink of an eye, a hand started to massage his scalp gently. 

"Where does it hurt? Here? "The younger asked as he keeps on working massaging the older's scalp, completely oblivious at Hakyeon's flushed face. He sneak a glance at the tall boy who keep focusing on massaging his head and when their eyes met, he immediately turned his face away. 

"Hyung, your face is so red. Wanna go to the toilet.. No, should we just head home now? "Hakyeon but his bottom lips as the speed of his hearbeat increassws upon hearing the worried tone in Hyuk's voice. 

"N-no. It's okay, I'm good, "Hakyeon retreated from the touch and his eyes awkwardly scanning around the amusement park. Damn it, I'm totally falling for him now. There's no doubt... 

 

Hyuk frowned when the older didn't greet him like usual when he  got back from his works and even stopped bothering him about petty little things. The older was acting weird and absurd and Hyuk just missed the older's noisy attitude. And just like any other day, he was greeted with the sounds of the television playing at the living room accompanied  with the sound of a door being slammed shut. Sighing to himself, the tall boy makes his way to the living room to switched off the television before striding towards Hakyeon's room.

"Hakyeon hyung? "He knocked on the door twice before the older responded to him with a simple 'hmm'. 

"Can you please come out for a second? There's something that I need you to help me, "He spoke outside of the room, waiting patiently to be heard that the door is being unlocked at the older walked to the couch, apparently avoiding any possible eye contacts with the younger. 

"What is it that you want me to help you, Hyukkie? "Hakyeon tried to sound normal but he knew he failed miserably. What's the point of acting cutesy when you don't even look at the person in eyes? He felt his panic started to rise when he realised that the seat next to him was already occupied by the younger's scent. 

"Hakyeon hyung, did I do something wrong? If I did, I wanted to apologise, "the younger asked with a slow voice and Hakyeon's heart shattered at the tone. 

"Nothing Hyuk ah, you did nothing wrong-"before he could even finished his words, the younger already spun his body, making their eyes to meet with his hands perfectly situated on the older's shoulders. 

"You can't fool me, hyung and plus, you're a bad liar, " Hyuk flickered his smile at the older and te tanned male felt that resolve crumbled at the smile. He pouted and before he knew it, tears started to stain his cheeks. The younger was taken off guard by te sudden response, slightly panicking. 

"Hyung.. What the heck - I mean, did I say something wrong? It's a fact though that you're a bad liar, "Hyuk mumbled before once again reaching his hand out for the older but Hakyeon was way faster than him. Pulling the younger into a hug, he let his tears fall while keeps mumbling the word 'sorry'. 

"I- I'm sorry. You... You're not a rebound, "Hyuk frowned at the shorter male's words as he pulled away from the hug. Rebound? 

"Hakyeon hyung! Stop crying and pease talk coherently. I can't understand you, "he looked at the older at the eyes and immediately saw the flash of regret and want inside those orbs. 

"Sanghyuk... I.. I think I'm in love with you, "

 

"Hyuk, "

"Hakyeon hyung, "both males chuckled when they called each other at the same time simultaneously. 

"You can talk first hyung,"Hyuk smiled at the older, hands clenching tightly while trying to calm down his raging heartbeat. Right after the older confessed his feeling earlier, he doesn't even had the chance to respond to it since the tanned male immediately dashed to his room, leaving him all bewildered at the living room. 

"I'm sorry, Sanghyuk ah. That's so selfish of me, blurting out confession out of nowhere. I'll understand if... if you decided to get mad at me, "Hakyeon keeps his hands on his lap, eyes fixed on the floor as he saw the incoming feet walking towards him. What he didn't expect next was to see Hyuk kneeling in front of him, hands already holding his and a bright smile on the younger's face. Hakyeon blinked his eyes continuously as he saw the smile started to stretch even more on Hyuk's face. He's smiling?

"H-Hyuk ah,why are you smiling? You're not mad at me?" Hkayeon tilted his head to one side,eyes staring at the younger in pure confusion. The younger chuckled as he keeps his eyes fixed on the older.

"You're so cute,hyung. Why would I get mad over a confession,anyway?" Hakyeon frowned before he looked dow at their clasped hands.

"I thought you said that you hate me..."

"I don't.Absolutely not,"

"Then why did you always have that bored expression on your face whenever I was talking to you?" Hyuk chuckled at the childish question before he turned his gaze at the older,staring intensely.

"Because I love hearing your voice, "Hyuk keeps the smile on his face and Hakyeon frowned. 

"Becauae I sounded like an old ahjumma, isn't it? Geez... "

"Hyung, do you really mean it? "Hakyeon looked at the big orbs that is full of curiosity.  "About what? "

"You liking me? "Hyuk's face turned beet red at his own question while Hakyeon bit his bottom lips nervously. 

"Well.. Yeah. But not because of Wonshik! I genuinely thought that... Uh, you're quite charming at some point. I mean, you were always by my side to begin with... Crap, I'm talking too much I should just-"

"Hyung, thank you...  " the older stared at the tall boy in bewilderment and his face started to flush when the big hands that were holding his earlier is now cupping his cheeks gently.

"Huh? "

"You have no idea how long I've  been waiting for this moment to happen, hyung. Thank God... "Hyuk smiled with that glassy eyes of him and Hakyeon was being all flustered and nervous at the same time. 

"Does this mean... You... "

"I've waited for too long already so don't even think of running away from me anymore. I love you too, hyung, "with that, a soft lips was pressed against te older's lips and Hakyeon sighed into the kiss and sparks were flying everywhere. Hyuk, you're always my home.... 

                                      ★★★

a/n: so yeah, Chasang keep bugging my mind for a while and honestly, I just love this pairing so much. ^_^ sorry for the lack of leobin too~

On another note, updates might be slower than ever cause I'm attending university soon (yoohoo for me!) Lol. Please bear with me, lovelies~~