Hold Me Tight [Sequel]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

once again, I attempted on writing fluff kekekeke...

                                         ★★★                

Chewing on his lower lip, he kept glancing secretly at the older male who was diligently playing the piano. 

"Lee Hongbin, " startled, he turned his head towards the teacher, grinning awkwardly. 

"Focus ," the dimpled male could tell that his cheeks were on fire when he caught the older male was chuckling at him.  Aish, so embarrassing... 

 

 

Taekwoon scanned around the class before he spotted the tall figure who was busily packing his stuff, leaving the classroom in a rushing manner. Frowning to himself, Taekwoon quickly slung the bag to his shoulder as kept his pace with the younger male who was obviously avoiding Jim on purpose. 

"Lee Hongbin.. "The said male bit his bottom lips before a shy smile started to adorn his face while speeding up his pace. 

"You better stop right there, Hongbin ah.. " what would you do if I don't, huh? Smiling to himself, Hongbin kept his head hanging low before abruptly stopped once he bumped into someone in the hallway. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. "

"Hongbin? " recognizing the deep familiar voice, he titled his head upwards in painfully slow gesture before his lips slipped out the name unconsciously. 

"W-Wonshik... "The taller male helped the latter picking up his books before handing it to him. He was about to croak his voice when suddenly a pair of arms were on Hongbin's waist. Hongbin flinched. 

"What do you want from him? " the protective and jealousy tone mixed in Taekwoon's voice, making the other male to shifted uncomfortably on his feet. 

"I just... Wanted to apologize, for everything, "Hongbin blinked his eyes at his friend's words before looking at Taekwoon in the eyes.Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh before averting his gaze between the younger in his arms and the other male. 

"He forgave you already, right? "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow  at his boyfriend's remark before smiling softly at his friend while nodded. 

"Yeah, we're good.. " Wonshik smiled in relief before extending his hand, asking for a handshake. 

"Then, buddy? "Hongbin glanced at his boyfriend who was literally burning holesin his friend's head,shaking his head in incredulity  before reaching for Wonshik's hand. 

"Buddy, "

 

 

Walking hand by hand, Hongbin glanced once in a minute at their intertwined fingers before switching it to their rings. He smiled to himself again, unable to hide how happy he is to be in this situation. 

"There's something funny though?  You've been smiling since the morning.. "Turning his head at the older, Hongbin flashed his deep dimples while staring at the taller male adorably with his doe-like eyes. 

"I'm just happy~" hugging the older's arm affectionately,Hongbin casually leaned his head against Taekwoon's broad shoulder as the big smile not leaving his face. Taekwoon frowned for a second before tilting the younger head up,their eyes meeting each other.

"Tell me, " Hongbin pouted at the taller male's demand before answering. 

"I'm just happy to be here with you.Just that ~" eyeing the younger suspiciously, Taekwoon pursed his lips before teasing the younger. 

"Were you saying this because I took you to the arcade last time? Or was it because the new game set that I got you? Or... Oww! " Taekwoon rubbed his arm that has been the victim of the younger deadly pinch before chuckling at his fuming boyfriend. 

"Yah! Just what did you take me for, huh? This person... "The latter grunted in annoyance s he crossed his arms in a sulking manner causing the smile on Taekwoon's face to stretch even more. Just how adorable can you get,huh?

"I was joking~" he tried pulling the younger into his embrace but much to his displeasure, the younger resisted with so much force. He smiled bemusedly at the shorter male's reaction before he smirked meaningfully. 

"Hmm... I'm not good in coaxing people. I wonder if Hakyeon could help me.... "He quickly sensed the reaction from the younger, a flinch when he mentioned the name before dialling his best friend's number. Inching closer towards his sulking boyfriend, he spoke loudly on purpose. 

"Hakyeon ah... " with an obvious frown on his face, Hongbin spun his body around towards the taller male before snatching the phone away, intending to end the call but dumbfounded upon looking at the blank screen. Clenching his jaw in anger, he punched the older male on the arms with a stronger force, making the taller male to winced in pain once again. 

"Jung Taekwoon! You... You... "The mentioned male glared at the younger while rubbing his arms that were throbbing in pain. 

"What? You promised me not to be jealous of me and Hakyeon's friendship didn't you? "Pointing his index finger right at the younger's face, he held in the laughter that threatened to escape when the dimpled male pried his finger away angrily. 

"Having fun, eh? Is it fun teasing me,huh? Huh?" Taekwoon grinned innocently as he nodded his head in an adorable manner. 

"Soooo much fun~~" Hongbin sneered at the older as he huffed out an angry puff. 

"It's true. I'm being happy because I'm here with you. There's no other reason.. " Taekwoon's smile soften before he gently pulling the younger closer to him, making the younger to lean against his chest. 

"I know,I trust you Bin ah. I just love messing around with you, " Hongbin pouted while playing with the older's fingers, touching their rings over and over again. 

"Geez...and trying to spark the jealousy using Hakyeon hyung on top of that?  Don't you think you're too much? " snickering at his boyfriend, Hongbin tilted his head upwards as he planted a quick kiss on the older's lips, taking the taller male by surprise. Taekwoon's eyes scanned their surrounding frantically before heaving a sigh in relief. 

"There are people nearby, Hongbin ah... "

"So what? "

"Huh? " the younger smiled sweetly at the older male before pecking him on his lips once again. 

"The first kiss means 'I'm sorry' ," Taekwoon frowned at the younger explanation yet he gave his full attention. 

"What about the second one? " Hongbin smirked before staring at the older teasingly. 

"That supposed to mean 'I don't give a damn care about other people because I love you so much', " Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's remark before patting the shorter male on his head. 

"Well said,huh? "

 

 

 

"Hyung! "

"Yup? "

"Taekwoon hyung! "

"Yes, I'm on my way! "

"Taekwoonie hyung! "

"What-what is it? "Panting heavily, the taller of the two walked towards his partner, all baffled upon looking at the younger's serene state. 

"Oh, you came? " Taekwoon stared at the younger in bewilderment upon hearing the words. 

"Of course I am, you were calling me for numerous times, I thought you were hurt. What's wrong??" Hongbin grinned sheepishly at the older's worried tone as he rubbed the back of his nape. 

"I didn't mean to call you actually.... "

"What do you mean by that? " staring at the younger in a reprimanding look, Taekwoon was in absolute clueless when the dimpled male took his hands suddenly before asking him to sit. 

"I was testing, he he, "

"What?! " Hongbin pouted as he rubbed his boyfriend's arm affectionately. 

"What testing?  To see if I'm deaf or not? "Shaking his head vigorously, the dimpled male sneered at the older's words. 

"Aniya! You see... Hakyeon hyung and Hyuk have their own nicknames for each other so... I was thinking of.. "

"Getting us one? "Quirking his eyebrows, Taekwoon asked for the younger's confirmation and a smile on the younger's face was more than enough to tell everything. He sighed. 

"To the point of shouting my name? "

"Sorry...I was choosing the one that suits you the most, "Taekwoon chuckled at the younger in absurd before messing with the younger's hair. 

"So, have you found one? "Hongbin smiled at the question before nodding to it. 

"Taekwoon ah. I'm going to call you like that from now on, "Taekwoon frowned as he kept his eyes locked on the shorter male's face. 

"How come calling me informally showsyour affection towards me? This is suspicious.. "

"No it's not.And it's not like I'm talking down to you or what. I'm just dropping the formality whenever calling your name, that's all. Plus, aren't we lover? "Chuckling to himself, Taekwoon found himself agreeing with the younger nonetheless. 

"Okay, seems fine to me, " he shrugged and about to walk to the kitchen before the younger's voice stopped him. 

"What about mine? Do you have one? "He glanced at the younger who was staring with his big doe-like eyes, full of hope. Taekwoon smirked before he answered to him. 

"Of course! I do have one~"

"Really?! "The excitement was obvious in his voice before he shifted in his seat excitedly. 

"What is it? " Taekwoon chuckled as he spun his body around the younger, face inching closer before placing a gentle kiss on the dimpled male's forehead. 

"Jagiya? "Hongbin held in his laughter, his dimples indenting on both sides of his cheeks. 

"Ooohhhh.... I like that~~~~"