Don't Know Love pt.2

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"! Who does he think he is?! "He slammed the door hard, jolting that lovey-dovey couple. 

"What the , Hongbin! "Wonsik glared at the male in anger as he strode towards the latter. Jaehwan quickly sprang to his feet, holding his boyfriend from beating their own best friend. 

"Calm down, babe. And you, what's gotten into you?  I thought you went to see that dude earlier, " Hongbin huffed, obviously getting angrier at the mention of the guy earlier. 

"That guy.... Is sick!  How come he didn't know me?  The whole school know who is Lee Hongbin!  Stupid old man! "He went on rambling, venting on his anger as the couple let their eyes glued at the latter. Well, this is new... 

 

 

 

"Hyuk? Han Sanghyuk! "

"Huh? What is it, hyung? "The older male knocked the younger on his head using the pen of his, earning a groan from the younger. 

"Stop dreaming!  You almost ruin your homework, " his eyes immediately casted downwards, a loud gasp escaped from his lips upon seeing the page was full of unnecessary scribbles. 

"Hyung!  Why didn't you tell me earlier?? Aishh.. "The younger keep grumbling as he tried erasing the scribbles while Hakyeon snickered. His sharp eyes immediately perked up upon hearing the front door flung open. 

"Taekwoon ah, is that you? "Taekwoon rolled his eyes at the loud voice as he walked towards the latter's room. 

"I'm here..."plopping himself on the soft fluffy bed, he grunted softly before slowly turning his head at the tanned male.

"Hakyeon ah, "

"Yessss? "

"Cancel the deal. I'm not doing it, " Hakyeon turned his glare towards the male as he firmly shook his head. Hyuk bit his bottom lips as he keeps listening  to the two hyungs conversation.

"Look, he's the one who is going to be responsible for everything. Can't you just sit still and let him do his work? "The taller of the two sat up, locking eyes with his best friend. 

"I can't do that, "

"Why so? "Taekwoon glanced at Hyuk, giving the tanned male his signal yet the other male was dumb enough to understand him. 

"What?! "Taekwoon groaned before pulling the shorter male to his side before whispering into his ear. 

"He is Hyuk's crush, for God sake! "The shorter male quirked an eyebrow before stealing glances towards the younger, a slight jab of pain hit him in the chest. 

"Ahh...but,why would he get jealous, though? Wait, let me ask him.. "The latter walked too fast for Taekwoon to be able to stop him.

"Sanghyuk ah,"

What is this mess....

 

 

 

"You still going to that dude? I thought you hated him? "Hongbin heaved a sigh as he ruffled his hair. 

"Yeah,  God knows how much I hated doing this but you know I'm not that kind of person who broke a promise. I'm a man of my words, Wonshik ah, "the slightly taller male chuckled as a smirk was formed on his face.

"Hey, you said he's a jerk because he doesn't know you, right? "

"Oh, why? "Hongbin eyed the other male suspiciously, trying to figure out what was inside of his best friend's mind. 

"Then, make him. I have a very good bet for this, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow as he folded his arms, eyes meeting with the other. 

"Bring it on, "

 

 

 

Taekwoon grunted to himself as he could see the outline of the figure that keep approaching him since he stepped his foot into the school. He walked quickly, turning deaf ears at the voice that keep calling his name, drawing others attention which is Taekwoon's most hateful moment. 

"Taekwoon hyung! "Gripping on the strap of his bag tightly, Hongbin dashed towards the older  male, not bothering to apologise to those he had stumbled during making his way towards the senior. Well, no one dared to get angry at him anyway. 

, why does he walks so fast?! 

Grabbing the other male by arm, Hongbin panted heavily while Taekwoon groaned internally at some gasps from other students. 

"H-hyung!  Why did you-hey! " Hongbin turned wide eyes as the older practically dragged him from the hallway, ignoring the looks from other students. He was slammed to the wall as soon as they reached their secluded science lab. 

"Oww! "Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance before putting an arm against the wall, leaning towards the younger. 

"First, I was sure that I told you to deal this matter with Hakyeon. Second, this injury is not as bad as what you or Hakyeon thought. I fact, I'm healing really soon. And third, who allowed you to call me 'hyung'?  I'm your sunbae, so call me as one... "Heaving a loud sigh, Taekwoon retreated as he walked away, only to halt in his steps when the younger suddenly called him. 

"I like you!  I like you, sunbae-nim... " Taekwoon smirked at those words as he gave a quick glance at the shorter male. 

"Do I look like I care? And if you think you can fool me that easily, you better think again..."he walked away, leaving the flower boy in utter speechless before he fisted his hands in anger. 

 

 

 

"Hey..."Jaehwan quirked an eyebrow at the sudden intruder before glancing his eyes upwards. There, stood a tall male with a mischievous smile on his face. He knows this guy. Han Sanghyuk... 

"Hey... What's up? "Hyuk snickered before popping himself down next to the older, ignoring the bewildered look on his face. 

"Nothing. Just... There's something that I wanted you to know, "Jaehwan bit his bottom lips in nervousness as he could sense a dark aura emitting from the younger male. 

"You better tell your boyfriend and Hongbin hyung to not mess with Taekwoon hyung. He's not that kind of person that could easily becomes your puppet. And so you know, not everyone worship Hongbin likes most of the students. And I'm certainly not one of them, " he walked away with a smirk, causing the older male to gawk at the latter, brain processing the words. 

"Wait-what?! "

 

 

 

"Thanks to your stupid plan that doesn't work,I even got embarrassed by him earlier! "Hongbin groaned before throwing the empty can to the floor. 

"Chill. There's still time left before the bet is over. What, are you giving up now? Seriously? "The dimpled male walked towards his best friend before giving him a loud smack on his head. 

"I have my pride, okay!  And only if you heard what those students said about me and him... Gosh, I would rather not walk into him again! "Wonshik quirked an eyebrow, smiling mischievously as he leaned towards the dimpled male. 

"Why?  What did they say? "

"They said that-"his words got interrupted when the door of their club room flung open, revealing Jaehwan who was panting heavily. 

"Babe? "

"You wouldn't believe what I've encountered just now !" He stared at both males with wide eyes making Wonshik chuckled at the sight. 

"What?  You met Justin Bieber here?  In our school?! "The older male sneered before giving him a loud slap on the arm. 

"Not funny,babe !"Hongbin held in his laughter at his best friend's hurt expression. 

"What is it, hyung? "

"I met this tall guy, Sanghyuk! "

"The smartass junior? "He frantically nodded as he continued. 

"Guess what?  He freaking threatened us! "

"What?! "

 

 

Sanghyuk stared at the grass as his eyes roamed around the vast field. He inhaled deep breaths as a smile slowly formed on his face. The back of his mind rewind to the memories last night. 

" Hyuk ah, " the latter turned his head around, eyebrows quirking at the hand landed on his shoulder.

"Yes? " he heard a slight groan escaped from Taekwoon's lips as he averted his gaze towards the other male. 

"You like that bratty flower boy?  I mean, Hongbin.. "He blinked his eyes continuously at the sudden thought as he cursed the taller male in his mind. 

'So much for keeping secret, Taekwoon hyung! '

"Yah, answer me, " he bit on his bottom lips as he nodded shyly ,only to jolt surprisingly at the loud slap that landed at his back. 

"What the hell, Hakyeon hyung?! "The tanned male stared at him in annoying manner before closing the gap between them. 

"I'm the one who should ask you about that?  How about my feeling?  I've been liking since for a long time already, Han Sanghyuk! "Taekwoon clamped on his mouth trying to stifle the gasps that threatened to slip from his mouth. 

"W-what? "Hyuk stared at the older male in bewilderment, his heart been thumping wildly against his chest. It's first time receiving a confession and on top of that, from his own childhood friend! 

Taekwoon stared at both males back and forth. A pang of guilt suddenly hit him on the chest when he knew that it was his fault that they turned out like this. But half of it he was relieved. Because he secretly suspecting that his same aged friend has been liking the younger for a long time. Hakyeon could finally let it out of his chest. 

"I don't know how, but do something about this. I likes you and I won't ever stop doing that. Now that you know, please stop wasting your time for that bratty kid, "Hakyeon walked out of his room, probably going to get some fresh air, leaving the other two males behind. 

​​​​​​Hyuk stiffened at the words before slowly turning his gaze at Taekwoon. Unfortunately, the older only shrugged. 

He smiled before slowly getting up. I guess I did something about it, hyung... 

 

 

"Stupid old man with weird attitude. , I need to win this bet to get the concert tickets for Park Hyo Shin!  Damn it,"his steps halted when he heard a melodious piano played along with a soothing voice, singing his favourite song by his favourite singer. Hastily, he took out his phone and started recording the voice. 

Only good memories, only a longing heart

On the path you where you left me

I'm standing alone 

only until I can forget you, until I will be alright

I'll swallow my tears and at the end of my wait

​​​​​​Then once again, I will

He placed his hand onto his chest, clutching onto the shirt as he hummed along softly to the song. His phone keeps recording and when the last note ends, Hongbin sneakily lifted his head, peeking through the window to see the owner of such beautiful and soothing voice. His eyes widen. 

"Taekwoon-sunbae?! "

"Who-what are you doing here?! "Both males stared at each other with wide eyes. 

                            ★★★

A/N: sorry that I leave you guys hanging for so long. Also, sorry to leave you to this incomplete chapter. I got to admit that I've been struggling with updates since the new semester has begun hence making me unable to update it more frequently. 

Please forgive me for all the lack in this chapter and I'll do better next time. 

*bows 90 degrees*