Our Precious Daeguni~~

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

He scrolled through twitter before moving to instagram. After reading updates and watching few fancams, a small smile started to form on his face, before fading into a guilt one. The door of the room opened, revealing a women in a white outfit. 

"Jung Taekwoon-ssi, we need to take your medical report, " the said latter put his phone away as he nodded approvingly. 

"Sure... "

 

 

The five males walked groggily to their own respected rooms, yawning non-stop at the hectic schedule. The maknae almost bumped into the wall if it wasn't for Hakyeon who held him by the wrist and the dragged the youngest to his room. 

"Thank you, hyung.. Huahh~ good night, " Hakyeon patted the younger on the head as he mumbled the same words. Smiling tiredly, he makes his way to his room as his hand went to fish into his pocket, taking the phone. He contemplated on asking about his friend's health but immediately declined as the time was already late. Taekwoon must be needing some rest... 

 

Hakyeon kept glancing sideways at the maknae who had been spacing out for a while. Heaving an audible sigh, he walked towards the younger before popping himself next to him. 

"Hey... Are you okay? "Hyuk flinched at the voice before slowly turning g his head to the side a small smile was formed on his face.

"Yeah..." Hakyeon bit his lips at the answer before placing his hand on top of the youngest, squeezing it gently. 

"He's going to be fine in no time. He will... "Hyuk squeezed the older's hand firmly before letting out a sigh. He rested his head on the older's shoulder affectionately as he tighten the grip of his hand on the other. 

"Well, he better be, right? "

 

*VIXX Chat room*

J_Taekwoon : How was it going there in Japan? 

Hyukkie : Hyung!!!

Cutie Main Vocal : ​​​​​​Taekwoon hyung~~ I miss you... ̄ 3 ̄

Ravehh : That's gross, Jaehwan ah... 

N_ChaEomma : How are you doing Taekwoon                               ah? 

J_Taekwoon : Good, I guess. Seems like you guys enjoyed yourselves a lot there.. 

Cutie Main Vocal : Yes~~the best part was Kong's birthday celebration <3

J_Taekwoon : That's good to hear

Ravehh : ​​​​​​Hakyeon hyung even picked up your habit. He kept stealing food when we're not looking! 

N_ChaEomma : I didn't though! 

Hyukkie : ​​​​​​Hyung, when will you get discharged from the hospital? 

J_Taekwoon : Why?  Miss me much, Hyuk ah? 

N_ChaEomma : Yah, you're resting right?  Don't you dare... 

J_Taekwoon : I am. I just finished writing a letter on our fancafe. I feel sorry for Starlight.. 

Cutie Main Vocal : Don't worry hyung. They understand you~^_^

J_Taekwoon : Sorry to burden you guys about this and won't be able to be together with you. Also about Kong's birthday celebration.. 

Ravehh : No worries, hyung. We're all good, right?? 

Cutie Main Vocal : Yes~~~~~

Hyukkie : Yup! 

N_ChaEomma : ​​​​​​Wonshik is right.. 

J_Taekwoon : Kong? 

 

All eyes went towards the visual who was leaning against the seat, eyes fixed on the scree on his phone. 

"Hongbin ah... Taekwoon is asking you, "the said male gulped down hard, not once lifting his gaze from the screen. Clenching his jaw hard, he held in his tears that threatened to pour from his doe-like eyes and started typing. 

Red_Beans : Yeah... Everything is good, hyung. Don't worry... 

*Red_Beans has logged out*

I miss you, hyung... So much... 

 

It's finally the day that the five males have been waiting for so long. Going back to Korea, their home and of course, meeting their main vocalist. Hyuk jumped happily as he was the earliest of them all, already finished packing his stuffs. He went straight to the leader's room before casually lying on the comfy bed. Hakyeon shook his head gently at the youngest's behaviour. 

"Are you that excited to meet Taekwoon? "Hyuk immediately bounced on the bed before staring at the leader, a wide smile could be seen on his face. 

"Hell yes! I really wanted to see him, "Hakyeon chuckled at the answer before setting his stuffs aside went to ruffled the maknae's hair. 

"You know... You don't act like this when he's around.. Why? "

"Because he's around, that's why~"eyeing the taller male suspiciously, Hakyeon shrugged off the topic before he continues. 

"Should I be jealous then? "Hyuk scoffed before pulling the shorter yet older male into a hug, a kiss was pressed to his forehead. 

"Should you? "The younger smirked. 

"Yah, Han Sanghyuk... " Unable to resist himself, Hyuk immediately latched his lips on the other male's lips who's currently pouting at him. 

"He's my brother and you're my boyfriend, hyung... "Smiling softly at the latter, Hyuk quirked an eyebrow when the older patted him on the head. 

"My boyfriend is really matured now~"

"Hey, hey.. "

 

 

"We're home! "Sounds of rumbling could be heard from the front door and Taekwoon was quick to place his phone away and resting himself on the bed. 

"Taekwoonie~"

"Taekwoon hyung!!! " 

He smiled at the warm greetings from s and respond to each of them gently. He misses them too, a lot. But soon, the noise and reunion subsided the moment Hakyeon turned into a leader mode, asking the members to leave the room so that Taekwoon can rest and so them too. They had quite a long schedule so they should be resting before the next concert started. 

Taekwoon smiled reassuringly at his friend who has his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently. 

"Are you really okay now? "

"I guess I am getting there soon. Just don't worry too much, I can take care of myself, "Hakyeon snickered at the answer. Before he could even respond to it, a sudden knock was heard before someone's head peeked through the door. 

"Oh,Hongbin ah! "The mentioned male shifted uncomfortably on his feet at the leader's shriek. 

"Can...Can I talk to Taekwoon hyung for a while? "Hakyeon quirked an eyebrow at the request, his head immediately turned to the taller male who had his hand on his wrist. 

"It's okay. You should go and get some rest too. I'll be fine, "he nodded approvingly before walking out of the room, tapping the visual's shoulder lightly. 

 

 

"Hi, "

"H-hi..." Taekwoon smiled softly at the shorter male who kept his head bowed all the time before shifting in his seat,making more room on his bed. 

"Come here, "Hongbin bit on his bottom lips hard the moment his landed on the soft bed, his shoulder brushed the older male's ones. 

"How are you doing, Bin ah? "

"Good... I'm good, "not lifting his gaze from his hands, Hongbin kept playing with his fingers,  and that's when he heard Taekwoon's heavy sigh. His eyes were getting teary real fast upon hearing the next words from the older. 

"I'm sorry..."drops of tears were quick to wet his cheeks and Hongbin found himself having troubles of breathing, his chest felt as if it's constricted and he's suffocating from his own tears. 

"I- I was... So w-worried... "His sobs makes his words becoming incoherent for the other male to understand and then the older realised, the dimpled male was short of breath. His hands went to cup the younger's face, holding it so gently like the precious human he is while locking eyes with the shorter male. 

"Breath, Hongbin... It's okay now, I'm okay now.We're okay... " the dimpled male sobbed before burying his face in the older's chest, his tears doesn't seem to stop any sooner but fortunately his breathing is normal again. 

"I'm so worried and I miss you so much... It hurts, " the younger male's hair affectionately, Taekwoon tilted the younger's head slightly upwards before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead. 

"I miss you too and I'm sorry again, for making all of you worried, "Hongbin stared at the older male with his glassy doe-like eyes while his hand went to the back of Taekwoon's head, pulling the older into a sweet kiss. Both males sighed into the kiss, bodies were pressed closer as they remained in the same position for a couple of minutes, in each other embraces. 

"Still miss me then?" Taekwoon smiled teasingly at the younger and Hongbin hide his flushed face in the crook of the older's neck. 

"Let me sleep with you tonight, please? "Taekwoon smiled before pecking the younger on the cheek. 

"That was your intention all along, wasn't it? "Hongbin smiled cheekily, flashing the older his favourite pair of dimples. His small hand was quick to wipe his own tears before Taekwoon managed to do so. 

"Well, we've done a lot more than that, right? "The older male tackled the younger onto the bed, his arms wrapped around the dimpled male's waist tightly. Hongbin placed his hand on top of his lover's, casually intertwining their fingers. 

"You know... If you ever scares me like that again, I'll freaking kill you, Jung Taekwoon... "Taekwoon smiled at the younger's harmless threat as he placed a kiss on his left cheek. 

"As if... You just love me too much to do so, "he rested his chin on the younger's head and the shorter male pouted, turning his body around and their face meeting each other. 

"I hate it when you're right, "

"I love you too~~" 

                                   ★★★

A/N: sorry that I updated this chapter first. (I bet everyone is waiting for Don't Know Love, lol) thanks a lot for those who read, subscribe and even commented on this fic. It means a whole lot for me ^_^