IDIOT

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

oneshot- angst-leobin,keo,slight chabin (drabbles start from this chapter)


"Sulking again?"

"What am I? A kid?" Hongbin heaved out a heavy sigh while clenching his fist.He didn't even notice when Hakyeon held his clenched fist.

"Yah,relax your hand.You looks like you're going to punch the hell out of someone,Binnie-ah.Are you okay?" the caring tone in Hakyeon's voice even made the visual's heart ached more.

"Ugh...I really hate this feeling,"holding in his tears,Hongbin clenched his fist hard that his knuckles turned white.Hakyeon heaved a heavy sigh before turned towards the younger.

"Do you want to cry?"

"Hell no..."a tear managed to slip from the doe-like eyes as soon as Hakyeon pulled him into a tight hug.Hongbin bit his lips hard,preventing himself from crying.Unfortunately,he found himself wanting to cry even more as his chest already swell with anger and sadness.Hakyeon gently rubbed the younger's back,soothing him like a good friend he is.

"I'm such an idiot..."

"You're not,Bin ah.He is..."

 

Hongbin stared outside the window,reminiscing the moments he used to have with his beloved one.Him and Taekwoon laughed together,smiled for each other,sneakily holding hands when in public  and not to forget their shared sweet kisses.Those moments will be forever treasured by Hongbin,as long as he lives.It's been over a year since they broke up,but Hongbin still wont be able to let go his feelings for the older.Eventhough he was the one who asked for their breakup,he found himself inside decaying and burning each time at the thought.The thought that Taekwoon won't ever look at him the same way anymore gives him much pain than he ever imagined.He would never wanted to be apart from Taekwoon,never.But,when the older's eyes held almost plain emotion when staring at him gave him the feelings that the older was not  the same Taekwoon anymore.Funny enough,their lost love spark were found between Taekwoon and Jaehwan.The looks that  Taekwoon used to give him,all those were not his anymore.It belongs to Jaehwan now.

"I brought you some food.You haven't eat anythi-"

"There's no need to do this,hyung.Just let me be..."Hakyeaon heaved an audible sigh before gently patting the younger's head.Hongbin turned his head towards the other male siling weakly.

"You don't have to suffer like this,Hongbin-ah.You should let him go.Afterall...you wanted this right?" Hongbin let out a chuckle but with a hint of sadnesss in it. 

"I wanted him to be happy..."

 

"Hyung! I did good,right?"Jaehwan smiled at his boyfriend who seemed to immerse in his reading.Taekwoon look up at the male while ruffling Jaehwan's hair lovingly.

"You'll surely pass the audition.You sing well..."Jaehwan grinned while hugging Taekwoon's side playfully.

"Hyung! I'm hungry..." Taekwoon chuckled at Jaehwan's pout.

"Let's grab something to eat,then?" 

 

"Feed me..."Jaehwan opened his mouth while straing at his boyfriend.On the other hand,Taekwoon almost faceplamed himself for Jaehwan childish act.

"There are people around,Jaehwan ah.."

"I don't care! Quick..."the younger immediately held Taekwoon's hand and guided it towards his mouth.Taekwoon just bowed his head in embarassment,feeling the people eyes on them.

"See?It's not that hard,"Jaehwan smiled victoriously before noticing two men that entered the restaurant.

"Oh,Hakyeon hyung!" At the mention of his name,Hakyeon's eyes immediately searched for the owner of  the voice when suddenly Jaehwan waved his hand towards him.As he about to go to the younger,he could feel that Hongbin was gripping his arm hard.

"Taekwoon is there..."the latter whispered at the older while fidgeting nervously.

"We're just ging to greet them,that's all,"Hakyeon pulled the younger by force,walking towards the couple table.Taekwoon seemed to be into his food that he didn't notice the standing figure beside him.

"Hakyeon hyung and Binnie are here too! Come join us!" Takwoon flinched at the mentioned names.He slowly looked up at the males,more precisely looking at  his ex-boyfriend.Hongbin looks skinnier and gloomy.His eyes went towards Hongbin and Hakyeon clasped hands.Hongbin held the older's hand tight,almost like never want to let it go.

"Binnie? Do you want to eat here?" 

"They can join us,right hyung?"Jaehwan held his free hand on the table,startling him.He faked a smile before nodding slowly.He saw that Hakyeon being extremely caring towards Hongbin when they were eating.

"Yah,you should eat this.Open your mouth..."Hongbin lazily opened his mouth,letting Hakyeon shove those bitter vegetables into his mouth before munching slowly.Hongbin keeps his head hanging low,trying to swallow the slump in his throat,holding in his tears that threatening to spill anytime now.The sight of Taekwoon with Jaehwan makes his heart ached so much.

"Are you two dating?"Hongbin flinched at Jaehwan's sudden question.He could feel that Taekwoon's eyes are on him.

"We are..."

"Just friends.Hongbin is my most treasured person.He is like my own brother and I love him for that," Hongbin's lips curled into a small sile upon hearing Hakyeon's words.Without Hakyeaon,he might not be able to hold himself together.It was Hakyeon who helped him all the way,who gives him so much support and become the place that Hongbin called home.Hakyeon knew him to well in any state.Even when he tried so hard to hide it from him.

 

*Flashback

"Do you fight with Taekwoon?"

"No,"

"Don't lie.You don't usually come home thisearly when you went to his house..."Hongbin held in his tears,eyes looking at Hakyeon with glassy eyes.The older immediately went to his side and rubbed his back soothingly.

"The-they kissed..."upon saying those words,he broke down into tears,sobbing uncontrollably.Hakyen's heart ached looking at his beloved person broke down in tears.He held his tears while pulling the younger into a hug,mumbling 'it's okay' for him.That was the final straw for Hongbin and Taekwoon relationship.

 

"Jaehwan ah,saranghae..."Jaehwan laughed while bowed his head bashfully at Taekwoon's sudden confession,startling both Hakyeon and Hongbin.Jaehwan shyly held Taekwoon's hand before leaning in,giving his boyfriend a peck on his lips.Hakyeaon immediately clenched his fist before holding Hongbin's hand tightly.His heart cried out for Hongbin who seemed to try his best not to burst into tears.The tips of Hongbin's ears were bright red indicating the younger was angry.

"E-excuse me for a while.I need to go to the toilet,"The latter abuptly walked away,leaving the three males in confusion.Well,not Hakyeon.

...

"I'm going to the toilet for a while,"Taekwoon immediately stood before making his way to the loo.

                                                                           *********************************

"Ugh..stop-"

"Are you crying?"Hongbin's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the soft voice behind him.He quickly washed his face,erasing the tears that stained his cheeks earlier.He walked past the elder when Taekwoon suddenly stopped him.Hongbin took a deep breath before looking at the elder.

"What?"

"Why are you crying? I thought you wanted this. No more 'us'," Taekwoon stared at the younger while folding his arms.Hongbin smirked at the elder.

"Yeah,I wanted this.So why do you care if I cried or not?" He forcefully shoved Taekwoon away before walking out of the toilet.

"Don't be stupid,Hongbin!" He stopped in his tracks befroe continued walking,not even once turned his back towards Taekwoon. 'I have been a fool already for you...'

 

"Are you okay?"Hakyeon carefully inspects the younger,eyes searching frantically for the figure of Taekwoon.Hongbin quirked a smile at the elder while mumbling 'I'm fine' at him.

"Jaehwan ah...you're done eating,right? Let's go somewhere else?"Jaehwan quirked an eyebrow at Taekwoon's sudden suggestion.  "Where are we going?"

"It's a secret.But,it will be a nice date...I can assure you,"Taekwoon smiled at his boyfriend,sneakily glancing at Hongbin.Surprisingly,the latter was very calm.

"We should go home,hyung.I keep my promise,right?"Hongbin had agreed to Hakyeon to accompany him eat outside since Hongbin had been locking himself inside the house for too long.

"Good then.Well,hope to see you guys again..."Taekwoon shook his hand with both of the males when Hakyeon snickered at him.

"You wish..."

 

"Where are you going? It's night already..."Hakyeon frowned at Hongbin's sudden request.The younger smiled at him before grabbing his motorcycle keys.

"Don't worry hyung.You won't have to worry about me anymore,"

"Hongbin... please come home safely," Hongbin smiles at the elder before hugging the elder tightly.He gave the elder his brightest smile while holding his hands tightly.

"Thank you for everything,hyung.Really,"

"Don't mention it..."Hakyeon pouted when the younger ruffled his hair messily.The moment Hongbin was out of his sight,Hakyeon whispered to himself.

'I do it because I loves you,'Little did he know,that was Hongbin's farewell for him.

 

 *A month later

"Happy birthday,Jung Taekwoon! You are the most handsome man on earth!" Taekwoon smiled at the younger before walking towards the shorter male.

"So...where is my birthday present?" Hongbin smiled brightly,showing his deep dimples as he leaned closer towads the elder.

"Me.I am your present," Taekwoon laughed at the younger's answer before engulfing the male into a tight hug.Hongbin wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's slim waist.

"I love my present so much,"

"Do you? I still have another present for you..."Taekwoon tilted his head to one side,looking at the male who was grinning cutely at him. "Another present?"

"Yup.But first,you have to do something first!"

"What is it?" Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow when the younger held out his pinky finger.

"Promise me,you would never forget me.Even if I died..."Taekwoon frowned before heaving a sigh at the younger's words.He leaned in closer and gently kissed him on the forehead.

"Promise,"

 

 

"Hongbin!" Taekwoon jolted back to reality,waking up from his sleep.He frantically serached forhis phone,scrolling down the contacts before dialling Hongbin's number.

"The number that you dialled is not in the service," Taekwoon slumped on his feet,holding his chest.A drop,two drops  of tears were seen on the floor before his tears stared to roll down his cheeks furiously.Taekwoon punched his chest lightly to get rid of the stuffy feelings he have in there.

'Please come back,Hongbin.I miss you so much...."Taekwoon pleaded hard with his sobs echoing in the room.Those dreams he had were the memories of him and Hongbin back they were lovers.Taekwoon smiled sadly at the thought of how happy they were at that time.Hongbin's smile..his touch...he yearned that so much.

"I am such an idiot. How could I let him go? I broke our promises..."Taekwoon sobbed again,harder at the image of Hongbin's smiling at him.

"I'm sorry,Hongbin.Please come back...I beg you..."Taekwoon prayed hard,denying the fact that Hongbin would never be back again.Not for him..or anyone.Hongbin has left everyone.He already left this  hurtful world,leaving his beloved people behind.Because Hongbin is dead already.

 

 

 A/N:my first time writing an angst...how is it? please tell me your thoughts! ;)