Love is... Weird [Final]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

sorry that it took me quite long to update

                               ★★★                  

"Lee Hongbin, do you perhaps.. being jealous right now? "Hongbin turned wide eyed at the question. 

"I... I.. "

"Pfft... You should see your face just now. As if you're jealous. Let's get in," Taekwoon chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair before went out of the car, dragging long legs to the house. 

Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion before frowning. Yeah, why should I be jealous anyway... 

 

Taekwoon lied down on the bed as he rested his arm on his forehead,eyes glued to the ceiling.

"Hyung,you like him,right? Speak honestly.."

"Jaehwan,how many times do I need to tell you I don't-"

"Don't bull me,hyung.I know you and I can read your gestures perfectly fine.You love Hongbin,didn't you?" He sighed inwardly as he placed the mug slowly on the table.

"Stop it already..."

"Jaehwan must be crazy to think that I like him. For God sake,he has a boyfriend already! What even..." He mumbled to himself before burying his face into the pillow,groaning loudly.I must be crazy...

***************************************************

"Wonshik? "

"hey.. Babe. Uhh, what time is it? "

"3 in the morning. Sorry to disturb you at this hour but can you get the door? I'm standing outside, "

"oh, okay.. What?! "Hongbin frowned at the shocked tone in his boyfriend's voice. It's not like this is the first tine he came here. Why does Wonshik seemed to be such in a shock though? 

"Yeah... Sorry but-"

"Wait, give me 10 minutes. I'll get the door, "the rustling sound at the back is clear to Hongbin, making the frown more obvious on his face. He didn't hang up the phone instead listening to his boyfriend's movement. 

He's wearing some clothes.. 

"Hey, get up. My boyfriend is here! "Hongbin's ears perked up at the frustrated tone before he heard some grumbling sounds coming from another person's voice. A.. woman?! 

"Kim Wonshik! Open the door right away! "He banged on the doornfuriously, not caring if the latter's neighbours might heard him. He yelled the other male's name again and once the door was opened, he was greeted by the sight of disheveled boyfriend. Sparing no time, he pushed the other male before making his way inside, inspecting the house like a mad man. 

"Babe, what are you looking for? "He ignored the question before searched through the kitchen and loses it when Wonshik said he would help him find whatever he's looking for. 

​​"I'm looking for the woman you slept with! Tell me where she is! "Wonshik stuttered as hisbeyes darted around, the gestures that he makes whenever he found guilty. 

"I can't believe you did this behind me. That's it, we're done. It's over, "he walked out of the house and Wonshik was too stunned to say anything,not even holding the dimpled male back. He slumped down on his couch, rubbing his face in regret as the door of his house is slammed shut. 

***************************************************

"What's with that face?  Lighten up a bit, it's not good for the customer, "Taekwoon glanced sideways at the dimpled male who was being silent during their ride. Actually, since the morning, Hongbin was not talking much during their breakfast. 

"We broke up, "

"Huh? "Hongbin kept his eyes locked on the outside, arms folded to his chest. Taekwoon blinked his eyes in utter confusion. 

"Hey, you want to take a day off? I can cover you, " Hongbin shook his head as a sigh escaped his lips. His eyes were a bit swollen because if the excessive crying last night but now, he's okay. He need to live his life like usual, no turning back. 

"It's okay. I'll be fine, "Taekwoon nodded in acknowledgement. 

 

"Woonie? "

"Taekwoonie hyung~" Taekwoon frowned at the voices that kept summoning him ever since he stepped his foot into the cafe. 

"What? Jaehwan flashed his cutesy smile while Hakyeon with a deep frown. He opted to ask his same-aged friend first. 

"Hakyeon? "The said male heaved an audible sigh before dragging the taller male by wrist, leaving Jaehwan, all dumbfounded. Taekwoon stared at his friend's absurd gesture as he locked eyes with him. 

"Did something bad happened to Hongbin? "Taekwoon's eyes widen at the latter's name. 

"Why? Did something happened to him?? "Hakyeon shook his head softly before continued. 

"How the hell do I know? He kept messing with the orders and almost got a customer splashed with hot soup. Do something, Taekwoon. I don't want to lose my customers neither I wanted to lose Hongbin as well, "

Taekwoon nodded, assuring the tanned male that he will keep aneye towards his bestfriend. So that breakup does affect him... 

 

Taekwoon was serving their customer right at the moment he caught his best friend slipped, almost dropping the orders of the customers. He quickly took over the order and served it towards their customer before dragging the shorter male by wrist to the kitchen. Hongbin was silent. 

"Hey, "

"Huh? "

"You wanna go home early?  I can send you then come back here,"he suggested as he let his eyes locked on the younger smaller figure. Hongbin dropped his head before rubbing his face. 

​​​​​"Sorry. I'll be fine so don't worry. You can continue your job. Just give me 5 minutes for a break, "Taekwoon sighed inwardly before nodded. He bumped into Jaehwan on his way out and the blonde smiled apologetically at him. 

"What is it? "

"Could you give me a ride to my house, please? My housemate needed me for a while and a bus will took so much time. Pleaseeee~~~"Taekwoon sighed as he took a quick glance at his best friend behind them before averting his gaze to the customers. Luckily the customers started to subside. 

"Fine. Let me put this off first, "

"Yeay! Thanks Taekwoonie~~"

"Lee Jaehwan, "the blonde male giggled as he make his way to the front, not missing the frown on Hongbin's face. 

************************************************

He had been glancing at the clock for numerous times already,his mind was running wild at any outcome. 

"Hyung? "

"Sanghyuk. Why? "The taller but younger male quirked a brow at the clock before tilting his head to one side. 

"It's only 15 minutes since they left. Why are you getting so worried? "Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly. 

"I don't... though, "Hyuk chuckled as he resumed arranging the utensils. 

"Yeah,sure you don't. Taekwoon hyung has been to Jaehwan hyung house for quite a number of times. I'm pretty sure he won't get lost or something, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the incredulity spluttered by the younger before something came across his mind. 

"Hey, do you probably know if.. Jaehwan hyung is seeing someone? "Hyuk squinted his eyes mischievously at the older before shrugged. 

"Not in my knowledge. The only male that he had been showing some interest was only Taekwoon hyung. Why??? "Hongbin glared at the younger male teasing tone before disappearing into the toilet. 

Why am I getting so worked up with their relationship? 

 

"Lee Hongbin!!!!! "The dimpled male shut his ears at the deafening voice before lifting his head, eyes meeting with the cat-like eyes ones. He grinned innocently. 

"What on earth are you doing in my room? And is that... Oh my God, you were looking through my album??! "Hongbin chuckled when the older snatched his album rather harshly before keeping it in his drawer, the frown has never ceased fron his forehead. 

"Why? It's not like I just know you yesterday or last month or last year. We've known each other since we're babies, hyung! There's nothing to be embarassed about~~"he lied down on the older's bed leisurely, completely ignoring the glare that Taekwoon sent. The taller of the two sat at his desk, organising his scattered albums before he realised something. 

"Lee.ing.Hongbin. Where's that picture?!"He turned his head to meet the younger's eyes and he could feel his patience started to wore off when the younger started to play the innocent card with him. 

"What picture, hyung? I don't understand, "Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance before showing an empty space on his album. Hongbin chuckled. 

"How do I know what picture is missing? It's your album, hyung! " Taekwoon bit his bottom lips in agitated manner while Hongbin bit his inner cheek,avoiding any laughter to erupt.

"Stop playing around,Kong!" Hongbin quirked an eyebrow when he heard the nickname. Taekwoon will only use 'Kong' when he was really pissed with him though. But Hongbin decided to keep pushing the buttons.

"Is that picture really important,hyung? Does it hold precious memories if yours?" He blinked his eyes in surprise when he could see the tip of Taekwoon's ears turned red at the question.

"Everything about my childhood is precious. Now give it back,or else..."

"Or else?" Taekwoon bit his inner cheek bit heaving a loud sigh,a smirk suddenly formed on his lips,taking Hongbin off-guard.

"Do you want us to reenact the scene in the picture again? Of course you have to lean in first, to make the kiss as passionate as possible, " As the older expected,Hongbin turned extremely red at the older's remarks,sitting up straight.

"But I was- was seven that time! You don't even-"

"But it was a kiss, on the lips. Ah,your first kiss,right~" Hongbin bit his bottom lips hard before throwing the picture on the bedside table,accompanied by Taekwoon's yelp at the younger's reaction.

"As if it's not your first kiss too!" Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before standing,making his way towards the picture on the floor.

"Everything with you is my first though..." Hongbin blushed a deep shade of red before dashed out of the room,leaving Taekwoon to laugh at his flustered bestfriend.

 

"Everything with you is my first though..."Hongbin bit his bottom lips as he keep his eyes shut closely,trying to block the words from echoing in his mind. Taekwoon was not wrong though. Growing up together,they are practically each other first time. First kiss,first non-family affection and first . All those moments came rushing into his mind,making his heart pounded so hard against his chest. A sudden knock on his door managed to jolt him from own world.

"Yah,lunch is ready. I left it on the table. If you don't feel like eating,just keep it in the fridge. I'm going out for a while," Hongbin's ears immediately perked up at the last sentence and before he knew it, he's already at the door,face meeting with the older.

"Where are you going? We're not eating together?"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before flashed a small smile that managed to make his heart skip a beat before grabbing his car keys.

"I have something to attend to," Hongbin frowned as he eyes the older male suspiciously.

"Jaehwan hyung?" Taekwoon chuckled before flicking the younger on his forehead.

"Since when you're this busybody?"

"Since you two becomes so sickeningly close,"

"What?" Hongbin quickly shook his head,relieved that the older didn't heard him.

"Anyway,I might came home in the evening so don't starve yourself. And no need to tell me if you're going out for a while.I have the house keys," with that he walked away,leaving Hongbin pouted at the older lacked attention towards him. 

 

Hongbin was searching for some vegetables (he went for grocery right after he finished his lunch, seeing the almost empty fridge in the kitchen). His eyes roamed around the frozen section next, contemplating on buying some meat for Taekwoon to cook for dinner. Will he be back before dinner?  He should be, right... He took out his phone, started to message the older. 

To :Taekwoon hyung ~

I'm buying meat for dinner tonight. Cone home early and cook for us. No excuses! 

He smiled playfully as he knew that the older will completely obliged to his words. Taekwoon knew that he didn't really enjoy fast food for dinner and the older better came home early, from whatever business (also called as Jaehwan)  he had to attend to. 

"Hongbin? "The dimpled male's ears perked up at the familiar deep voice as he turned slowly towards the other. Wonshik was standing in front of him with his right hand holding a basket full of groceries. 

"Hey. It's...been a while, I guess? "He rubbed his nape awkwardly, trying not to meet the other eyes directly. 

"Yeah. You alone? "He noticed that Wonshik was staring at his basket and he nodded at the question. He asked the same question to the taller male and Wonshik fidgeted nervously. Hongbin's gaze softened. 

"I take that you came with her,then? "Wonshik bit his bottom lips as he nodded shortly. 

"Look Hongbin, I.. I wanted to apologise, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow before shaking his head softly. 

"It's okay. I'm good now, don't worry, "he smiled genuinely and he could almost heard Wonshik let out a relieved sigh. 

"So... back to being friends? "

"Sure, "

 

Taekwoon walked into the house, greeted with the sound of someone chopping something in the kitchen. He dropped his keys as he slowly makes his way to the area, his eyes were met with the sight of his bestfriend diligently chopping the ingredients for their dinner. 

"Don't just stand there, hyung. Get your lazy moving and help me here, "Taekwoon sneered at the younger's remark before going to stand behind the shorter male, hands working on untying the strap of the apron on Hongbin's back. That sudden action caught the younger off guard before he hissed in pain. 

"Jung Taekwoon! Aishh, look at what you've done, "Hongbin walked to the sink, ignoring the older as he went to clean the blood that dripped down his forefinger. Taekwoon walked over to the younger, casually taking his finger as he inspected it. He frowned when Hongbin flinched at the touch but decided to brush it off. 

"I'll get the band aid. Why did you stepped your foot in here though? "Hongbin snickered at the older before sitting on the counter. 

"Obviously because I wanted to help, what else, "he winced again when Taekwoon wrapped the band aid around his finger. 

"I know, but why?  Normally you just waited and even willing to starve yourself rather than going to the kitchen. Is there something you wanted to tell me? "Hongbin lifted his gaze and he immediately regretted the action because he just realised how close is his face with the older. He cleared his throat before going back to chop the vegetables. 

"I met Wonshik just now. With his girlfriend, " he ushered the older to take over the cooking before Taekwoon could even utter any words,putting off the apron tied around his waist.

"Call me when it's ready,Chef Taekwoon~"he flashed his gummy smile as he heard he older male sneered.

"You brat," this way is better...

 

​​​​​​​​​​​​"You okay?"

"Huh?"

"Stop stabbing the food and shove it into your mouth. I didn't cooked for you to stare at it though,"Hongbin glared at the older as he shoved the food into his stomach. He glanced at the older quickly before he heard Taekwoon clearing his throat.

"I'm not dating Jaehwan,if that's what that had been bugging you lately,"Hongbin choked on his food and Taekwoon quickly handed the latter a glass of water. Hongbin coughed as he wiped the stars forming in his eyes. 

"I.. I didn't though, "he coughed again as he not so subtly avoiding the older's gaze. Taekwoon shrugged.

"I'm just helping you clear that option out,that's all," 

"Eat!  Just eat, the food is getting colder, hyung! " ing smooth, Lee Hongbin... 

 

Both males settled on the couch, eyes glued on the television as their favourite drama started to play. Well at least Taekwoon was focused though. Hongbin secretly glanced at the older male, noticing Taekwoon's sharp profile. He has very nice skin though.. White and smooth, I guess? 

His mind flashed at his conversation with Wonshik earlier. 

"So considered being your friend, I know that I shouldn't pry but... How is it going between you and Taekwoon hyung? "Hongbin frowned at the question before chuckling in absurdity. 

"I think we're good? Like normal times... "He quirked an eyebrow when he saw the other male bit his bottom lips. 

"Wonshik? "

"You know... When I was dating you, I had always envious of your relationship with Taekwoon hyung, "Hongbin frowned as he walked towards the utensils section. 

"That's weird. Why would you be jealous, anyway? I wasn't cheating on you with him, no offence, " Wonshik shook his head as his eyes wandered around the area.

"You two were so close with each other,living together...Do you remember the first time I asked you for a date?"

"Yeah,you asked if Taekwoon hyung is my boyfriend or not,"Wonshik nodded before his eyes set on the dimpled male.

"Hongbin,tell me honestly. Have you ever like Taekwoon or see him, more than just a bestfriend? Do you love him,in a romantic way unconsciously?"

"Love... You mean, in love with Taekwoon hyung? Me?? "

"Well, you should know that if your heart started to leab towards him differently, or something about him that affected you in 'not-so-subtle' way. Like.. getting jealous for example? "

​​​​​​"Jealous? Why would I?"He turned his head towards the taller male, frowned. 

"Maybe because hyung is paying more attention towards someone else?  You thought I didn't notice the glare you gave to that one waiter when I visited you at your workplace? "Wonshik smiled bemusedly at the shorter male's flushed face. 

"What are you, a freaking love advisor? "Wonshik laughed as he bumped his shoulder with the male. 

"Helping my friend getting over his massive crush~"

"Shut your mouth, "

 

"Hongbin? "

"Huh? " he cocked his head to one side when the older stared at him with unblinking eyes. 

"Why the hell were you smiling when the male lead got into an accident? Are you a sadist? "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow as Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly. It's now or never... 

"Hyung? "

"What now..."Taekwoon kept hsi eyes focused on the television when Hongbin yank him by the arm. "Look at me for a while~"

Hongbin smiled brightly when Taekwoon spun his head towards him. "What? "

"Well you know, I... "He bit his bottom lips, contemplating on continuing his words. He could feel his heart is beating so hard against his chest when Taekwoon's cats like eyes were staring into his orbs.

"I'm hungry! Can you please get some snack in the kitchen, please~" you are the biggest fool on Earth, Hongbin. Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance at the younger's outburst. 

"Seriously? You're being ridiculous, Lee Hongbin, "Taekwoon ignored him as he diverted his gaze back on the television. 

"Is Jaehwan single? "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the unexpected question. He clicked his tongue as he spun his body, eyeing his bestfriend suspiciously. 

"Not that I know. So, this is the reason why you're getting so fidgety when he's close to me? Because you've taken an interest on him? "Hongbin's doe eyes widen before shaking his head vigorously. 

"I...I don't! "

"You stuttered. You like him, "there's something in Taekwoon's voice that makes Hongbin bit his bottom lips. Taekwoon's voice sounded so strained, the same way when he told he was dating Wonshik back then. 

"Hyung, "he shifted closer towards the taller male, their knees brushing. Taekwoon gulped down nervously at the sudden gesture. 

"Why aren't you dating anyone? "

"Huh? "

"You heard me. Why? There's plenty of people have asked you out on a date but you turned them down each time. Why? Are you waiting for someone, hyung? "Taekwoon glanced elsewhere, his heart started to beat erratically as the dimpled male's gaze was so strong on him. He cleared his throat. 

"You met Wonshik earlier, right? What did you guys do? Did you fight with him? "Hongbin frowned at the older's question. Taekwoon changed the topic on purpose, that one thing he always did when he knew he's about to get caught on something. Hongbin took a deep breath before placing his smaller hand on top of the older ones. Taekwoon jerked backwards at the gesture. 

"Yah, w-what are you trying to do? "Taekwoon asked nervously as the younger strong gaze didn't budge at all. 

"Kiss me, hyung, "Taekwoon stared wide eyed at the younger. 

"W-what? "

"Or else I'll kiss you, "Taekwoon blinked his eyes rapidly, his ears went all red at their proximity. He cowered at the younger's burning gaze before faking a chuckle. 

"Yah,do you desperately wanted to-" before he knew it, Hongbin's soft  lips was already on his, Hongbin's hand is gripping onto his shirt tightly as he moved his lips. Taekwoon's hands automatically went towards the younger's hair,running through them softly as he responded to the kiss and Hongbin moved his palm against the older's jaw. 

Hongbin was the first one to pull away, eyes fluttering opened and  fixed on the older's swollen lips and his flushed face. 

"You love me, didn't you? "Taekwoon lifted his gaze as he smiled. 

"I got caught already, "Hongbin smiled, flashing his deep dimples before pecking the older male's lips. 

"Sorry that it took me too long to realise, "Taekwoon chuckled heartily as he flicked the younger's forehead.

"It's because you're dumber than me," Hongbin poured before he stared at the older male with his shining eyes.

"Is there any way to show how sorry I am?"Taekwoon smirked as he pulled the younger onto his lap,caressing the younger's cheeks.

"I can say there's plenty though. But let's first start with you confessing to me,should we?"Hongbin chuckled and Taekwoon stared at the pretty face of the younger. Hongbin leaned down as his lips met with the older forehead,placing a kiss there.

"I love you too,"Taekwoon smiled so broadly as he pushed the younger on his back,hovering over the smaller figure.Hongbin giggled as he let his arms wrapped around Taekwoon's neck.

"Second phase is kissing,"Hongbin bit his bottom lips before pulling the older male closer,closing their gap.

"Gladly," Taekwoon dived into the kiss and the drama was long forgetten...

It's weird that I couldn't realise any sooner but now that I know,I won't ever let you go.

Love is indeed weird,yet so magical...